How long before we hear the claims?

The British intel report shows that Zarqawi (Al qaeda) was setting up cells in Baghdad (the capital of Iraq) before the invasion of Iraq.

Okay? Any evidence that these were created with Saddam's knowledge and help? Just because they happened in that area, doesn't mean he knew about it.
As I said, that's your claim. My claim is that there is a clear Iraq/Al qaeda connection before the invasion.

We went to war with a country - Iraq.

now, are you using the full senate report, or the one leaked by the dems that cherry picked info?

The information is there Dive. We'll discuss this more later. I don't know about you, but I enjoy my sleep. And I enjoy getting lots of it. :lol:

As I said, that's your claim. My claim is that there is a clear Iraq/Al qaeda connection before the invasion.

We'll discuss this more later however there is was not a clear Iraq/Al Qaeda connection before the invasion. Unless of course you're referring to the fact that Saddam wanted Zarqawi dead and hated Osama Bin Laden.

As for your claim that we went to a war with a country, Iraq, I'll go more into that tomorrow.

We'll discuss this more later however there is was not a clear Iraq/Al Qaeda connection before the invasion. ....
Yes there was. Zarqawi (Al qaeda) was setting up cells in Baghdad (capital of Iraq) before the invasion.
Zarqawi set up Iraq sleeper cells: U.K. report
Updated Thu. Jul. 15 2004 11:56 PM ET

Associated Press

LONDON -- Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi set up "sleeper cells" in Baghdad before the Iraq war ....
(vide supra)

Given that the CIA's on the ground assets in Iraq were limited at best and non existant at worst and that they seem to have gotten almost everything else wrong. why should anyone think they were right that time. Oh and to expect that Baghdad Bob and company have any idea what the truth is regarding what their infamous c-in-c was up to at any given moment is willfully obtuse at best and completely delusional at worst.

Given that the CIA's on the ground assets in Iraq were limited at best and non existant at worst and that they seem to have gotten almost everything else wrong. why should anyone think they were right that time. Oh and to expect that Baghdad Bob and company have any idea what the truth is regarding what their infamous c-in-c was up to at any given moment is willfully obtuse at best and completely delusional at worst.

So wait, for the record, you're saying you know better than the CIA. And what's your evidence? British Intel? Who's to say they are any better? They said the same things the CIA did. Let me guess, you think James Bond is the British Intel? :eusa_eh:

Which CIA report you folks talking about, the Wilson report?

No connection between the Moslem Al Queda and the Moslem Iraq?

Have you not heard of the Moslem saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend",

Yes, lets ignore the religous connection.

And which CIA report, Wilsons, lol

When the Terror suspects were arrested while Bush was President the left pooh poohed them all claiming it was all made up. How long before the left makes the same claims about these arrests?

A sudden outbreak of domestic terror threats - Yahoo! News

Don't you guys ever git sick of lying? Seriously?

The left was sick of Bush attempting to connect Iraq to 9/11. Of lying about why we went into Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

The info on the guys just arrested came from US citizens, not tortured foreigners.

And, they were all caught on Obama's watch.

You guys can't take every situation that comes along and desperately try to tie it to some unrelated plot that exists only in your head. What kind of people are you?

I thought it ironic that they compared it to right wing Conservative extremist T. McVeigh:

"an explosive device similar to the one used by Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City bombing"

Maybe it's the Conservatives that need to be watched a little more closely? Hmmm? What do you think?

This investigation and the arrests date back to long before Obama and it was the methods and people Bush approved of who did it. No, I am not trying to pad things for Bush, I didn't care too much for him, but, it is simply the truth.

As for your remarks about conservative and terror, give it a rest, it's childish and foolish.

When the Terror suspects were arrested while Bush was President the left pooh poohed them all claiming it was all made up. How long before the left makes the same claims about these arrests?

A sudden outbreak of domestic terror threats - Yahoo! News

Don't you guys ever git sick of lying? Seriously?

The left was sick of Bush attempting to connect Iraq to 9/11. Of lying about why we went into Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

The info on the guys just arrested came from US citizens, not tortured foreigners.

And, they were all caught on Obama's watch.

You guys can't take every situation that comes along and desperately try to tie it to some unrelated plot that exists only in your head. What kind of people are you?

I thought it ironic that they compared it to right wing Conservative extremist T. McVeigh:

"an explosive device similar to the one used by Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City bombing"

Maybe it's the Conservatives that need to be watched a little more closely? Hmmm? What do you think?

McVeigh was not a conservative, who educated you or are you calling the "kettle black" when you call others liars.

Last time I checked McVeigh was not conservative, grew up in historically democratic New York and later came out of Liberal Democratic Michigan with Larry Nichols. Funny how the democrat states have given birth to the worst home grown terrorist we have known in modern times and coincidently democrat controlled michigan is in ruins.

What an incredible lack of research on your part.

Good catch. MOst of these so-called anarchists are conservatives only in the imaginations of leftist dipsticks. MOst of those outfits are just as much leftist social engineers as Obama's crowd. That there version of social engineering screws a smaller percentage of people initially doesn't change a damn thing.

Forum List

Back