How long before we hear the claims?

you NEVER have "control" from the air

I love how you only point that out supposedly. Sure you can have "control" from the air. Especially when you can continue to bomb the shit out of the air until it's been to the stone age if you so damn well pleased.

My 2nd post, the last one puts the nail in the coffin to what you and Modo have been saying.
Not quite. You keep arging that there is no connection between Saddam and Zarqawi. The war was not with a man, it was with a country. There is clear assistance of Zarqawi by Iraq.

Not quite. You keep arging that there is no connection between Saddam and Zarqawi. The war was not with a man, it was with a country. There is clear assistance of Zarqawi by Iraq.

Your own link just showed that Zarqawi was setting up cells in the Northern Kurdish area. That area also happened to be outside of Saddam's control. So it is quite obvious that he wasn't helping him.

When I actually make such a claim, you'll know. As I haven't made any such claim, you just posted a bullshit strawman.

Did I ever say you said anything concern troll? Go back to addressing my next post that just ripped to shreds your own link.

Your own link just showed that Zarqawi was setting up cells in the Northern Kurdish area. That area also happened to be outside of Saddam's control. So it is quite obvious that he wasn't helping him.

Baghdad is not in the Kurdish area. My link above shows that Zarqawi was setting up Al qaeda cells in Baghdad. Read it.

you NEVER have "control" from the air

I love how you only point that out supposedly. Sure you can have "control" from the air. Especially when you can continue to bomb the shit out of the air until it's been to the stone age if you so damn well pleased.

My 2nd post, the last one puts the nail in the coffin to what you and Modo have been saying.
no, it doesnt

Except you didn't. From your own link:

Ousted President Saddam Hussein didn't have any control over the Kurdish zone in northern Iraq. And British analysts believed there was no active cooperation between Saddam and al Qaeda, Butler's report said.

Your own link just disproved your claims.

The Butler report also said there was no evidence to back up suggestions Iraq may have trained some al Qaeda terrorists since 1998.

Did you even bother to read your own link?
you are twisting words again
having no "active" control is not having ZERO control

When I actually make such a claim, you'll know. As I haven't made any such claim, you just posted a bullshit strawman.

Did I ever say you said anything concern troll? Go back to addressing my next post that just ripped to shreds your own link.
Right here, liar. I've bolded it so that you can see your lie, liar.

Oh I'm sorry, you and Modo know better than the CIA and 9/11 Commission now? :eusa_eh:

Baghdad is not in the Kurdish area. My link above shows that Zarqawi was setting up Al qaeda cells in Baghdad. Read it.

He was not setting up terrorist cells in Baghdad in which case with Saddam's permission then.

Majikthise : Senate: Saddam tried to kill al-Zarqawi

A Senate report released today says that Saddam Hussein had a hostile relationship with al-Qaida and that the Iraqi dictator viewed the terrorist organization as a threat to his regime. In fact, according to the report, Hussein even tried to kill al-Zarqawi. The report also says that the US government was warned by several intelligence agencies that the Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress, the US's only source of WMD allegations, was unreliable:

So this report was right about the WMDs, no reason for it not to be right about the first part.

Released Friday, the report discloses for the first time an October 2005 CIA assessment that before the war, Saddam's government "did not have a relationship, harbor or turn a blind eye toward" al-Qaida operative Abu Musab al-Zarqawi or his associates.

"Saddam only expressed negative sentiments about bin Laden," Tariq Aziz, the Iraqi leader's top aide, told the FBI.

It said al-Zarqawi was in Baghdad from May until late November 2002. But "postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

The CIA just said you were wrong. Still believe you're right?

He was not setting up terrorist cells in Baghdad in which case with Saddam's permission then.

Majikthise : Senate: Saddam tried to kill al-Zarqawi

A Senate report released today says that Saddam Hussein had a hostile relationship with al-Qaida and that the Iraqi dictator viewed the terrorist organization as a threat to his regime. In fact, according to the report, Hussein even tried to kill al-Zarqawi. The report also says that the US government was warned by several intelligence agencies that the Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress, the US's only source of WMD allegations, was unreliable:

So this report was right about the WMDs, no reason for it not to be right about the first part.

"Saddam only expressed negative sentiments about bin Laden," Tariq Aziz, the Iraqi leader's top aide, told the FBI.

It said al-Zarqawi was in Baghdad from May until late November 2002. But "postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

The CIA just said you were wrong. Still believe you're right?
The British intel report says Zarqawi was setting up cells in Baghdad before the invasion.

The British intel report says Zarqawi was setting up cells in Baghdad before the invasion.

That's what we call deflecting. Answer the question Modo. Do you think you're right and the CIA is wrong than?

The British report offers no evidence. If Zarqawi was such good friends with Saddam by the way, why did he leave and NOT RETURN UNTIL AFTER SADDAM FELL? :eusa_eh:

I capped that so you could see it better.

That's what we call deflecting. Answer the question Modo. Do you think you're right and the CIA is wrong than? ...
Why would what you posted about the CIA refute anything the British intel report said?

As I said, you keep trying to disprove an Iraqi/Al qaeda connection with Saddam/Al qaeda connection.

The invasion was of a country - Iraq.

.... The British report offers no evidence. If Zarqawi was such good friends with Saddam by the way, why did he leave and NOT RETURN UNTIL AFTER SADDAM FELL? :eusa_eh:

You are stuck on Saddam. I'm supporting an Al qaeda/Iraq connection (British intel report). And, before the invasion, Saddam was the leader of Iraq (the situation before the invasion). These are irrefutable facts.

Last edited:
Why would what you [posted about the CIA refute anything the British intel report said?

As I said, you keep trying to disprove an Iraqi/Al qaeda connection with Saddam/Al qaeda connection.

You are stuck on Saddam. I'm supporting an Al qaeda/Iraq connection (British intel report). And, before the invasion, Saddam was in control of Iraq (the situation before the invasion). These are irrefutable facts.

There was no Iraq/Al Qaeda connection. Everyone in the links, even yours say that they generally hated one another. There was also no Saddam/Al Qaeda link.

Zarqawi operated in an area outside of Saddam's control. He came to Baghdad to get medical treatment supposedly but he also supposedly got the hell out of there as soon as possible. Why? If he was friends with Saddam, he could of stayed. However, as my reports that I have evidence of, Saddam wanted Zarqawi dead or alive.

Last edited:

That's what we call deflecting. Answer the question Modo. Do you think you're right and the CIA is wrong than?

The British report offers no evidence. If Zarqawi was such good friends with Saddam by the way, why did he leave and NOT RETURN UNTIL AFTER SADDAM FELL? :eusa_eh:

the CIA was wrong about the massive amounts of WMD, no?

Why would what you [posted about the CIA refute anything the British intel report said?

You are stuck on Saddam. I'm supporting an Al qaeda/Iraq connection (British intel report). And, before the invasion, Saddam was in control of Iraq (the situation before the invasion). These are irrefutable facts.

There was no Iraqi/Al Qaeda connection. Everyone in the links, even yours say that they generally hated one another.

Zarqawi operated in an area outside of Saddam's control. He came to Baghdad to get medical treatment supposedly but he also supposedly got the hell out of there as soon as possible. Why? If he was friends with Saddam, he could of stayed. However, as my reports that I have evidence of, Saddam wanted Zarqawi dead or alive.
The British intel report shows that Zarqawi (Al qaeda) was setting up cells in Baghdad (the capital of Iraq) before the invasion of Iraq.
Zarqawi set up Iraq sleeper cells: U.K. report
Updated Thu. Jul. 15 2004 11:56 PM ET

Associated Press

LONDON -- Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi set up "sleeper cells" in Baghdad before the Iraq war ....
(vide supra)

Cute deflection, but so was the British Intel. So nice try there Dive. :lol:

However, the Senate Report after and the 2005 CIA investigation proved their prior investigations wrong and is showing the evidence I'm giving now.

The British intel report shows that Zarqawi (Al qaeda) was setting up cells in Baghdad (the capital of Iraq) before the invasion of Iraq.
Okay? Any evidence that these were created with Saddam's knowledge and help? Just because they happened in that area, doesn't mean he knew about it.

Cute deflection, but so was the British Intel. So nice try there Dive. :lol:

However, the Senate Report after and the 2005 CIA investigation proved their prior investigations wrong and is showing the evidence I'm giving now.
now, are you using the full senate report, or the one leaked by the dems that cherry picked info?

Forum List

Back