How long Before they Crack..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I have to give the Democrats allot of credit. They've been taking it on the chin and frequent shots to that "Special Place" for going on 9 months now.

Sure, some are quite testy and they lack humor but considering what they've been through, it's understandable.

Consider this, they've had 8 solid years, and then some, of gleefully undermining, criticizing and generally picking on Bush and his Administration. They had the thrills of useless investigations, conspiracy theories and actual bonafide meat and bones to chew on.

It's has been tough on them, making the transition from back seat drivers to front seat passengers. At times, they can't help themselves from looking in the rear view mirror to blame Bush.

And now, the poor souls, yet again, stuck having to defend the indefensible, rationalize the irrational and justify the ridiculous.

The question now is how long before they crack?

:eusa_wall: ...........ah........... :gives:..................:popcorn:...Lumpy

Last edited:
I have to give the Democrats allot of credit. They've been taking it on the chin and frequent shots to that "Special Place" for going on 9 months now.

Sure, some are quite testy and they lack humor but considering what they've been through, it's understandable.

Consider this, they've had 8 solid years, and then some, of gleefully undermining, criticizing and generally picking on Bush and his Administration. They had the thrills of useless investigations, conspiracy theories and actual bonafide meat and bones to chew on.

It's has been tough on them, making the transition from back seat drivers to front seat passengers. At times, they can't help themselves from looking in the rear view mirror to blame Bush.

And now, the poor souls, yet again, stuck having to defend the indefensible, rationalize the irrational and justify the ridiculous.

Great OP... The left... or Left-think really isn't a someone.. it's a mindset. It is the mindset comprised of all of the human frailties... It is the advocacy of weakness... it is... an intellectual virus. It serves to destroy that in which it exists; to consume it...

It doesn't crack... it kills.

Good post, but I don't think they are "taking it on the chin". That means they take a shot and fight back. This group whines and crys like little school girls anytime someone takes a shot at 'em.

yes the tables have completely turned on them 180 degrees.

Welcome to the world of conservatives who tried to support bush

It took a lot of conservatives all the way up until the bailouts to crack.

Bush lost my support after the patriot act got renewed the first time (I was shortsighted initially and didn't get to upset with him over it at first, but the next year I started thinking long term again and was angered at the patriot act).

As a whole, they are still a bunch of miserable fucks.

Says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to Hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that Saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: pulling weeds in Crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who IN REALITY ARE Hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unAmerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, LMAO @ YOU, cause that fella with the DIFFERNT kinda name WON, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

So DIAF, ya simple minded slattern!

Oh, and as wines go "Sherry" SUCKS, tastes like shit!

as a whole, they are still a bunch of miserable fucks.

says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: Pulling weeds in crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who in reality are hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unamerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, lmao @ you, cause that fella with the differnt kinda name won, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

So diaf, ya simple minded slattern!

Oh, and as wines go "sherry" sucks, tastes like shit!

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Great OP... The left... or Left-think really isn't a someone.. it's a mindset. It is the mindset comprised of all of the human frailties... It is the advocacy of weakness... it is... an intellectual virus. It serves to destroy that in which it exists; to consume it...

It doesn't crack... it kills.

First of all, I appreciate the time and precision that you take in providing a response. Also, Thank God, your response wasn't longer it would have hurt my head, deep thoughts and all... :eusa_doh:
Now let me see if I got this right, the Lumpy Grasshopper, your saying that a left-think person invests their beliefs so wholeheartedly that they feel required to justify or rationalize beyond reasonableness and lose their independent thought in the process?

:eusa_pray: now, be gentle with me... I'm delicate..:lol:...and thanks..!

Good post, but I don't think they are "taking it on the chin". That means they take a shot and fight back. This group whines and crys like little school girls anytime someone takes a shot at 'em.

I grant you humourus..:lol:... Ah.. but consider my plight, it's easy for you big rep..ers to be blunt and obvious, while us weeny rep..ers fall prey to the system and are sadly whipped to require patience and tact.....

The book of: Weeny Rep Rights, chapter 2, paragraph 3, line 7....:lol:... (as you recall)

You can say that again.

Well, I must say, if you were a surgeon, I certainly wouldn't want to be your patient, especially in the nether regions....:lol:

yes the tables have completely turned on them 180 degrees.

Welcome to the world of conservatives who tried to support bush

It took a lot of conservatives all the way up until the bailouts to crack.

Bush lost my support after the patriot act got renewed the first time (I was shortsighted initially and didn't get to upset with him over it at first, but the next year I started thinking long term again and was angered at the patriot act).

In hopes that you don't feel invaded by my reading a fair amount of your renderings, after all it is out there. You struck me as a classic independent with a slight lean to the left.

Part of what I was trying to say in a delicate way (..mm..rhyming) is that Democrats seem, "all in" and protective when it's obvious they can't be fully right.

Take for instance unemployment, 9.8 on average is not good to any logical thought, blame Bush, bypass Democrat control of the House and Senate, consider filibuster proof majorities if you'd like, throw in political gamesmanship and what do you end up with, 9.8 unemployment sucks.

For Democrats or Republicans to exclusively blame each other is simply intellectually dishonest.

Why not "crack", relieve the pressure and admit, that say Obama and the Democrats have indeed screwed up but at the same time remind Republicans of the part their party played.

Finally, this "Patriot Act" thing you have going on kinda bugs me and actually seems too simplified for you. If you apply a standard of fairness, you'd probably end up sitting on a fence spitting on both sides....:lol:

Being in power's a bitch...

:iagree:... When Bush and the Republicans got their well deserved ass kicking it was like the air leaked from a balloon and I was free to frolic in wild abandon.

On the other hand and in retrospect, I wish they hadn't gotten kicked sooooo.. well.. :lol:

Ive been saying that for years and years!!! Whats up with the perpetual state of angst amongst those on the left............ALWAYS FCUKKING MISERABLE!!! Clearly, it explains the anti-capitalist sentiment. I think these people are hopelessly jealous and I've always felt it grounded in wanting to blame successful people for their own fcukk up's in life!!! They hate successful people..........almost invariably.........thus, the fcukking misery!!

Also at the root of the problem? Especially the lefty k00ks ( many of the board members on here)........somehow never learned how to buckle up the chinstrap in life. Life is this cold, cruel place that must be changed by the sacrafice of others for THIER betterment!!! Its fcukking fascinating!!

oh...........and ps............did I mention the latest DISAPPROVE ratings for Mr Obama???

poar01_obama0803-4.jpg

The first year can be rough, Reagan had a bad first year, (recession) Clinton a horrendous first two years, both would have won a third term if it was allowed.

Carter was relatively popular his first year.

Harrison had a shit month, but decomposed himself after that.

I think watching the minority hit their own selves in that "Special Place" has made the pain much more bearable for the Prez and his party.

Forum List

Back