How long Before they Crack..?

I have to give the Democrats allot of credit. They've been taking it on the chin and frequent shots to that "Special Place" for going on 9 months now.

Sure, some are quite testy and they lack humor but considering what they've been through, it's understandable.

I think watching the minority hit their own selves in that "Special Place" has made the pain much more bearable for the Prez and his party.

:disbelief: Could it be...is it... what.... do I detect...humor.. from.. EriktheRed...

Why fellows and feminine for fellows...By George, I think he's cracking... eh what..

(You know, if this gets out, it could ruin your reputation)

I think if the left cracks, it's irrelevant; they'll just up their whining and passivity to new levels. All have to worry about the right cracking.

I have to give the Democrats allot of credit. They've been taking it on the chin and frequent shots to that "Special Place" for going on 9 months now.

Sure, some are quite testy and they lack humor but considering what they've been through, it's understandable.

Consider this, they've had 8 solid years, and then some, of gleefully undermining, criticizing and generally picking on Bush and his Administration. They had the thrills of useless investigations, conspiracy theories and actual bonafide meat and bones to chew on.

It's has been tough on them, making the transition from back seat drivers to front seat passengers. At times, they can't help themselves from looking in the rear view mirror to blame Bush.

And now, the poor souls, yet again, stuck having to defend the indefensible, rationalize the irrational and justify the ridiculous.

The question now is how long before they crack?

:eusa_wall: ...........ah........... :gives:..................:popcorn:...Lumpy

Thing is? They were 'CRACKED' Long before they ever got to the 'Catbird' Seat where they reside now.

Their cracked persona has spilled over to the ridiculous, even incessent tyranny.

Thus their expedience to shove shit down the public throat before the public knows what hit them.

Thing is though? The PUBLIC SEES IT

Oh what to do? What to do? I wouldn't wanna be a supportive Statist right now when the public IRE catches up with their fast track to tyranny.

They already are cracking up, the health care bill will have no public option, thank god, the dems will be fighting with each other over this while the republicans can stand on the side line taking bets on who wins, the liberal democrats or the conservative to moderate democrats. It's fun being a conservative republican these days, alot like being an armchair quarterback all criticism and no responsibility.

As a whole, they are still a bunch of miserable fucks.

Says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to Hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that Saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: pulling weeds in Crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who IN REALITY ARE Hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unAmerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, LMAO @ YOU, cause that fella with the DIFFERNT kinda name WON, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

So DIAF, ya simple minded slattern!

Oh, and as wines go "Sherry" SUCKS, tastes like shit!

Awww gee, look at Humpty Dumpty getting all riled up.:lol:

Says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to Hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that Saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: pulling weeds in Crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who IN REALITY ARE Hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unAmerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, LMAO @ YOU, cause that fella with the DIFFERNT kinda name WON, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

Awww gee, look at Humpty Dumpty getting all riled up.:lol:
LMAO. That IS something to behold. LOL.

:meow:.... I generally love it when they start tearing clothes off......:eusa_shifty:

Consider this, they've had 8 solid years, and then some, of gleefully undermining, criticizing and generally picking on Bush and his Administration. They had the thrills of useless investigations, conspiracy theories and actual bonafide meat and bones to chew on.

It's has been tough on them, making the transition from back seat drivers to front seat passengers. At times, they can't help themselves from looking in the rear view mirror to blame Bush.

And now, the poor souls, yet again, stuck having to defend the indefensible, rationalize the irrational and justify the ridiculous.

Great OP... The left... or Left-think really isn't a someone.. it's a mindset. It is the mindset comprised of all of the human frailties... It is the advocacy of weakness... it is... an intellectual virus. It serves to destroy that in which it exists; to consume it...

It doesn't crack... it kills.

First of all, I appreciate the time and precision that you take in providing a response. Also, Thank God, your response wasn't longer it would have hurt my head, deep thoughts and all... :eusa_doh:
Now let me see if I got this right, the Lumpy Grasshopper, your saying that a left-think person invests their beliefs so wholeheartedly that they feel required to justify or rationalize beyond reasonableness and lose their independent thought in the process?

:eusa_pray: now, be gentle with me... I'm delicate..:lol:...and thanks..!

No... I'm saying that Leftist's lack the intellectual means to reason... thus those that advocate for such are subject to suffering the manifestations which are common to the weakest traits of human frailty; and where such finds power, they bring such suffering to the sum of individuals over which they are empowered.

For instance; Is it true or is it not true that the Left proclaims itself to advocate for Human Freedom?

It's reasonable to assert that Left-think makes such a claim without fail at every point of their existance... Yet the Left demands that the purpose of human governance is to fill the abyss of human need.

In this one facet of Left-think, any reasonable observer can readily see that human need is without limit... thus any function which hopes to sustain such must at the minimum... be in and of itself: without limit... and when one adds to that, the certainty, that there exist no greater threat to individual liberty, than human power; and that there exist no greater example of human power than government... it becomes absolutely clear that Left-think is an inherent a threat to liberty... freedom; which I'm sure you will agree, is such that can and has only ever resulted in human misery, creating exponentially greater human need; inevitabyly resulting in war and mayhem...

Thus Leftism kills... it is a perpetual virus; catastrophic to the human condition.

Last edited:

Awww, poor poor Bushie. Seems it's fine for you freaks to compare his abysmal terms in office but we're not allowed to.

"Crack" you say? Hardly. In spite of the lame attempts to bring down this presidency by any means whatsoever, and in spite of the anguish over the health care debate, it ain't over yet.

Obama: Job Ratings

Now, for those of you who can't recognize a GREAT POST unless it's one posted by you or your ilk, THAT was a GREAT POST!! It's the same vision I conjure up of this new "conservative" bunch of fools.

Idiocracy: Not Just a Movie Anymore.

as a whole, they are still a bunch of miserable fucks.

says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: Pulling weeds in crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who in reality are hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unamerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, lmao @ you, cause that fella with the differnt kinda name won, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

So diaf, ya simple minded slattern!

Oh, and as wines go "sherry" sucks, tastes like shit!

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Was that a little tantrum? :lol:

says a psychophantic supporter of the parent of a couple of druggie drunken sluts, a family that really was connected to hitler, and a silly pussy who couldn't keep his hands or lips off of that saudi prince....

But at least he is now doing what he is actually competent at: Pulling weeds in crawford.

So speaking of miserable fucks, you can add your name to the list of miserable fucks who in reality are hitlerites by association, druggy enablers, and who support children on the drunk - bar floor wrestling....... As well as being unamerican and of a tratorous frame of mind, lmao @ you, cause that fella with the differnt kinda name won, and in fact kicked your loser asses.

So diaf, ya simple minded slattern!

Oh, and as wines go "sherry" sucks, tastes like shit!

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Was that a little tantrum? :lol:

No. The post that you labeled as "great" was a tantrum. I just summarized said tantrum.

Awww, poor poor Bushie. Seems it's fine for you freaks to compare his abysmal terms in office but we're not allowed to.

"Crack" you say? Hardly. In spite of the lame attempts to bring down this presidency by any means whatsoever, and in spite of the anguish over the health care debate, it ain't over yet.

Hussein is 100% for his own failures... and thus far he is nothig BUT FAILING!

No one is tearing him down... all anyone has ever done is to note his HISTORY... which is to say 'where he's been...' and this for the purpose of determining where it is that he is going...

Now why is it important to know where the BOY King is going? Because the Marxist fuck is taking us with him... and Sis... American's just aren't interested in going there.

There's nothing particularly difficult about it... it's just vastly beyond your means to understand.

yes the tables have completely turned on them 180 degrees.

Welcome to the world of conservatives who tried to support bush

It took a lot of conservatives all the way up until the bailouts to crack.

Bush lost my support after the patriot act got renewed the first time (I was shortsighted initially and didn't get to upset with him over it at first, but the next year I started thinking long term again and was angered at the patriot act).

In hopes that you don't feel invaded by my reading a fair amount of your renderings, after all it is out there. You struck me as a classic independent with a slight lean to the left.

Part of what I was trying to say in a delicate way (..mm..rhyming) is that Democrats seem, "all in" and protective when it's obvious they can't be fully right.

Take for instance unemployment, 9.8 on average is not good to any logical thought, blame Bush, bypass Democrat control of the House and Senate, consider filibuster proof majorities if you'd like, throw in political gamesmanship and what do you end up with, 9.8 unemployment sucks.

For Democrats or Republicans to exclusively blame each other is simply intellectually dishonest.

Why not "crack", relieve the pressure and admit, that say Obama and the Democrats have indeed screwed up but at the same time remind Republicans of the part their party played.

Finally, this "Patriot Act" thing you have going on kinda bugs me and actually seems too simplified for you. If you apply a standard of fairness, you'd probably end up sitting on a fence spitting on both sides....:lol:

Where Republicans screwed up was in adpoting Leftist philosophy... thus the blame lies directly at the feet of Leftism... both within those who are helpless to do anything but adhere to it; and those that should know better, but succumbed to it nonetheless.

yes the tables have completely turned on them 180 degrees.

Welcome to the world of conservatives who tried to support bush

It took a lot of conservatives all the way up until the bailouts to crack.

Bush lost my support after the patriot act got renewed the first time (I was shortsighted initially and didn't get to upset with him over it at first, but the next year I started thinking long term again and was angered at the patriot act).

In hopes that you don't feel invaded by my reading a fair amount of your renderings, after all it is out there. You struck me as a classic independent with a slight lean to the left.

Part of what I was trying to say in a delicate way (..mm..rhyming) is that Democrats seem, "all in" and protective when it's obvious they can't be fully right.

Take for instance unemployment, 9.8 on average is not good to any logical thought, blame Bush, bypass Democrat control of the House and Senate, consider filibuster proof majorities if you'd like, throw in political gamesmanship and what do you end up with, 9.8 unemployment sucks.

For Democrats or Republicans to exclusively blame each other is simply intellectually dishonest.

Why not "crack", relieve the pressure and admit, that say Obama and the Democrats have indeed screwed up but at the same time remind Republicans of the part their party played.

Finally, this "Patriot Act" thing you have going on kinda bugs me and actually seems too simplified for you. If you apply a standard of fairness, you'd probably end up sitting on a fence spitting on both sides....:lol:

I found the post you were referring to :).

Nah its cool

I totally agree. Remember in January, President Obama pressed for an $800 billion economic “stimulus” package to turn the economy around? Though the bill largely consisted of increased spending on traditional pet project priorities, the President claimed that it would “create or save” 3.5 million jobs. The President’s economic advisors predicted that unemployment would rise to 9 percent by 2010 if Congress did not pass the stimulus bill, but that with the stimulus unemployment would stay below 8 percentage points. Maybe this is what Joe wilson was thinking when he yelled out LIAR :lol:

As far as the patriot act, when it was first introduced I really didn't like it but I was dumb enough to think it was ok to sacrifice a little liberty for security. Then I woke up ;).

Hussein is 100% for his own failures... and thus far he is nothig BUT FAILING!

No one is tearing him down... all anyone has ever done is to note his HISTORY... which is to say 'where he's been...' and this for the purpose of determining where it is that he is going...

Now why is it important to know where the BOY King is going? Because the Marxist fuck is taking us with him... and Sis... American's just aren't interested in going there.

There's nothing particularly difficult about it... it's just vastly beyond your means to understand.

With these two blatant inconsistencies, it's an absolutely hilarious response. Any more constructive criticism to offer, you idiot? You just made my case. Duh...

Forum List

Back