How long before anchor babies and barely Americans decide our elections?

I can't debate the technicalities with you. I know the law.
I can however debate the behavioral thing with you....I ask again, how long before our President is elected by foreigners who think and believe like foreigners despite being dropped illegally on our soil?

A person born here isn't a foreigner. They're an American citizen.

Haha...I get it...you're afraid to engage.
So what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have been a pet human to REAL Americans?

I simply reject your foundational premise that American citizens born on American soil are 'foreigners'.

Perfect...thanks for being clear.
Let me "polish" things up a bit so you're feelings aren't hurt this way you'll be able to wrap your tiny little mind around it all.

When you're prepared to be civil, try again.

Until then I'll stick with the law, thank you.

Haha...I though so.
Thanks for playing kiddo.

Why doesn’t any other country do that?

Many do.

Nations Granting Birthright Citizenship
Bullshit.

If you go to Mexico and have a baby somehow, you will go to jail, and your baby will be deported.

Hell, you couldn’t even stay in Mexico long enough to birth the baby before you are jailed.

Dude, you're straight up ignoring the law of countries that grant birthright citizenship.

That doesn't change the fact that birth right citizenship is granted in many countries. Including the US.
What I said is exactly what would happen.

The US is the only country that even allows illegals to stay long enough for that to be an issue.

Canada doesn’t even allow what we do.

You asked why other countries don't do birthright citizenship. I showed you that many other countries do have birthright citizenship.

And you ignored the fact that many other countries do have birthright citizenship.

Um, how's ignoring those facts working out for you?

So what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have been a pet human to REAL Americans?

I simply reject your foundational premise that American citizens born on American soil are 'foreigners'.

Let me "polish" things up a bit so you're feelings aren't hurt this way you'll be able to wrap your tiny little mind around it all.

Haha...I though so.
Laughing.....if you had an argument to make you could have made it civilly. Instead, the moment you were contradicted by the law, the constitution, court cases and simple reason.....

......you abandoned civil debate and instead doubled down on personal insults.

You ran. When you're ready to be civil, I'm right here.

Bullshit.

If you go to Mexico and have a baby somehow, you will go to jail, and your baby will be deported.

Hell, you couldn’t even stay in Mexico long enough to birth the baby before you are jailed.

Dude, you're straight up ignoring the law of countries that grant birthright citizenship.

That doesn't change the fact that birth right citizenship is granted in many countries. Including the US.
What I said is exactly what would happen.

The US is the only country that even allows illegals to stay long enough for that to be an issue.

Canada doesn’t even allow what we do.

You asked why other countries don't do birthright citizenship. I showed you that many other countries do have birthright citizenship.

And you ignored the fact that many other countries do have birthright citizenship.

Um, how's ignoring those facts working out for you?
You don’t “allow” it if your border patrol immediately deports illegals.

The only non-citizens who could even have a baby in a country like Mexico are diplomats, and they are exempted from the supposed law.

The reality is that Mexico barely even has a government anymore.

Haha...I though so.
Laughing.....if you had an argument to make you could have made it civilly. Instead, the moment you were contradicted by the law, the constitution, court cases and simple reason.....

Look bud...if adult words and phrases force you into the fetal position we can't play together....Further, you're not suppose to "get it"...it's clear you're an anchor baby yourself...I'd refuse to engage if I were you as well.

Haha...I though so.

Even your link shows several western countries getting rid of birthright citizenship.

Therefore it is perfectly legitimate to campaign for the end of it in this country.

You will obey the law, gomer, just the way it is, even if you don't like it.

Some of my ancestors met the boat on which other of my ancestors sailed to Plymouth Rock.

Based on all of your postings, BL, you are not worthy of American citzenship.

Haha...I though so.

Look bud...if adult words and phrases force you into the fetal position we can't play together....Further, you're not suppose to "get it"...it's clear you're an anchor baby yourself...I'd refuse to engage if I were you as well.

If all you have are personal insults, you're done.

I have the law, the constitution, a century's worth of legal precedent and the simple fact that anyone born here is an American Citizen.

If you have a rational, civil counter argument, present it. If you can't, then you're done.

BrokeLoser has nothing but a broke rationale, nothing more. Oh, and . . . hatred, too.

Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

You are no more a "REAL American" than a legal immigrant. The illegal ones cannot vote and any claims to the contrary are fake news.
But we do understand your uneasiness with the reality of changing demographics.
Pretty fun watching old white xenophobes circle the drain. :D

Haha...I though so.

Even your link shows several western countries getting rid of birthright citizenship.

Therefore it is perfectly legitimate to campaign for the end of it in this country.

Wait....so now you admit that other countries DO have birthright citizenship?

That's progress. As for campaigning, feel free. You'll need a constitutional amendment. In other countries they merely needed legislation. Its the same reason why 2nd amendment rights exist here. But not in most western countries. The difference between a constitutional right....and a legal right. The former is protected by the constitution. The latter in statutory law.

And the constitution is way more difficult to change than the law.

Haha...I though so.

I have the law, the constitution, a century's worth of legal precedent and the simple fact that anyone born here is an American Citizen.

If you have a rational, civil counter argument, present it. If you can't, then you're done.
Nearly all of our immigration laws are being ignored.

There is no reason not to ignore what amounts to just a technicality that was created before illegal immigration was even a thing.

Haha...I though so.

Nearly all of our immigration laws are being ignored.

There is no reason not to ignore what amounts to just a technicality that was created before illegal immigration was even a thing.

Show me an immigration law that states that a person born here isn't an American citizen?

The 14th Amendment is not going to change.

Almost all of the natural citizen goofies have given up. Wisely.

Haha...I though so.

That's progress. As for campaigning, feel free. You'll need a constitutional amendment. In other countries they merely needed legislation. Its the same reason why 2nd amendment rights exist here. But not in most western countries. The difference between a constitutional right....and a legal right. The former is protected by the constitution. The latter in statutory law.

Sanctuary cities invalidate the need for any amendment concerning immigration.

Haha...I though so.

Sanctuary cities invalidate the need for any amendment concerning immigration.

In any debate on 'anchor babies', they don't.

The 14th Amendment is not going to change.

Almost all of the natural citizen goofies have given up. Wisely.
You assholes changed the 1st amendment numerous times without any votes.

We sure as hell can change the 14th.

Show us the original 1st Amendment, and then show us the new one as it's been changed without votes.

Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

You are no more a "REAL American" than a legal immigrant. The illegal ones cannot vote and any claims to the contrary are fake news.
But we do understand your uneasiness with the reality of changing demographics.
Pretty fun watching old white xenophobes circle the drain. :D
I am having even more fun watching the braintrust of the left die off. Unfortunately for you all, anti-white racism isn’t a political platform.

The smart young white people are waiting for the one-on-one with our vastly inferior peers after the true believers from the 60s are dead and buried.

Forum List

Back