How long before anchor babies and barely Americans decide our elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

Those born in the US are real Americans.....unless they are a foreign diplomatic corp or the like.

See the Wong Kim Ark case.

Last edited:
It already does.

Those born in the US are real Americans.....unless they are a foreign diplomatic corp or the like.

Not really....they're citizens by illegal means, by technicality, by flaw in the 14th...Any REAL American will tell you....there's common denominators among REAL Americans...it's a behavioral thing that barely Americans do not share. We have many "citizens" here that are as un-American as anyone without citizenship.

Not really....they're citizens by illegal means, by technicality, by flaw in the 14th...Any REAL American will tell you....there's common denominators among REAL Americans...it's a behavioral thing that barely Americans do not share. We have many "citizens" here that are as un-American as anyone without citizenship.

If they're born in the US, they're citizens. There are a handful of exceptions, like the children of diplomats.

See the 'Wong Kim Ark case for the specifics. This was....1899 maybe? This is long established in our caselaw.

If they're born in the US, they're citizens. There are a handful of exceptions, like the children of diplomats.

See the 'Wong Kim Ark case for the specifics. This was....1899 maybe? This is long established in our caselaw.

I can't debate the technicalities with you. I know the law.
I can however debate the behavioral thing with you....I ask again, how long before our President is elected by foreigners who think and believe like foreigners despite being dropped illegally on our soil?

The time is to act now....build the wall and deport the illegals. Enough is enough

It's always been that way. The children of German immigrants acted very German. The children of Italian immigrants acted very Italian. And so on. The OP is revising history by pretending otherwise. But then, he's a Confederate Symp, so he has a lot of practice at revising history.

I can however debate the behavioral thing with you....I ask again, how long before our President is elected by foreigners who think and believe like foreigners despite being dropped illegally on our soil?

A person born here isn't a foreigner. They're an American citizen.

Haha...I get it...you're afraid to engage.
So what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have been a pet human to REAL Americans?

So what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have been a pet human to REAL Americans?

I simply reject your foundational premise that American citizens born on American soil are 'foreigners'.

Why doesn’t any other country do that?

Many do.

Nations Granting Birthright Citizenship

It's always been that way. The children of German immigrants acted very German. The children of Italian immigrants acted very Italian. And so on. The OP is revising history by pretending otherwise. But then, he's a Confederate Symp, so he has a lot of practice at revising history.

NEGATIVE
Immigrants who came here were excited to become Americanized and contribute in positive ways...they knew that learning to articulate the English language was essential in becoming productive within the US...they were embarrassed to look like and sound like foreigners...many would not speak in public for this reason.
What else can I teach you?

Last edited:

Many do.

Bullshit.

If you go to Mexico and have a baby somehow, you will go to jail, and your baby will be deported.

Hell, you couldn’t even stay in Mexico long enough to birth the baby before you are jailed.

Many do.

Bullshit.

If you go to Mexico and have a baby somehow, you will go to jail, and your baby will be deported.

Hell, you couldn’t even stay in Mexico long enough to birth the baby before you are jailed.

Dude, you're straight up ignoring the law of countries that grant birthright citizenship.

That doesn't change the fact that birth right citizenship is granted in many countries. Including the US.

I simply reject your foundational premise that American citizens born on American soil are 'foreigners'.

Perfect...thanks for being clear.
Let me "polish" things up a bit so you're feelings aren't hurt this way you'll be able to wrap your tiny little mind around it all.
Let's start with a line of questioning to really keep this elementary.
1.) Would you agree that many Mexicans born here refuse to assimilate and become unequivocally Americanized?
(You know, the Viva Mehico waving of the Mexican flag thing while waiting by the mailbox for their taxpayer funded EBT card)

Any real American would rather have those born here making those decisions than the BrokeLosers.

Since they make up less than 10% of the electorate, the time will not come soon enough.

Many do.

Bullshit.

Dude, you're straight up ignoring the law of countries that grant birthright citizenship.

That doesn't change the fact that birth right citizenship is granted in many countries. Including the US.
What I said is exactly what would happen.

The US is the only country that even allows illegals to stay long enough for that to be an issue.

Canada doesn’t even allow what we do.

Perfect...thanks for being clear.
Let me "polish" things up a bit so you're feelings aren't hurt this way you'll be able to wrap your tiny little mind around it all.

When you're prepared to be civil, try again.

Until then I'll stick with the law, thank you.

Forum List

Back