How is your county doing? I'm seeing something fishy.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It appears my county in Arizona has stopped reporting number of China Virus patients in ICU. :dunno: As of April 10th there were over 500 CV cases and 32 bad enough to be in ICU. After April 10th there are no ICU reports that I can find.

FYI there are over 1 million people in my county. 32 critical cases. That is about 3 critical cases per 100 thousand residents. How is your county doing?

It appears my county in Arizona has stopped reporting number of China Virus patients in ICU. :dunno: As of April 10th there were over 500 CV cases and 32 bad enough to be in ICU. After April 10th there are no ICU reports that I can find.

FYI there are over 1 million people in my county. 32 critical cases. That is about 3 critical cases per 100 thousand residents. How is your county doing?

Your county somewhere on here.
AZDHS | COVID-19 Dashboards

yep they're up to something. The stats are held bk on purpose.

Last edited:

That is one of a half dozen sources I have been monitoring. They all dropped number of ICU cases reported. How is your county doing?

That is one of a half dozen sources I have been monitoring. They all dropped number of ICU cases reported. How is your county doing?

County by county for my state. We actually do track hospitalizations. My county has the most infections since we have the two largest cities. But the county right next to us (that is home to a lot of people that work in Massachusetts) has almost as many.
Home | COVID-19

There's less than a million people in my entire state.

I haven't really checked the number of cases at all, I've just been doing what I normally do.

I do know that 4,000 people are planning to show up at the capitol building to protest the Governor's overreach in a few days.

I'll have to poke around and see what statistics they're reporting.

The last time I checked, there were only about 200 cases and just TWO deaths attributable to the Wu Flu. I believe I checked a couple days ago. Of course I DO live in a fantastic VERY RED county in a wonderfully RED state, Indiana.

The last time I checked, there were only about 200 cases and just TWO deaths attributable to the Wu Flu. I believe I checked a couple days ago. Of course I DO live in a fantastic VERY RED county in a wonderfully RED state, Indiana.

I like seeing the information presented in the different states Dashboard (since that is part of what I do for a living).
ISDH - Novel Coronavirus: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I like seeing the information presented in the different states Dashboard (since that is part of what I do for a living).
How's YOUR hideous BLUE state and county doing there, Jackie?

I live in the small purple state of NH.

I live in the small purple state of NH.
Too bad.

It looks like all or most counties in Florida dropped the count of hospitalizations last week.

Last I looked 38 all told cases here in my county and the majority, 26 of those are in the eastern libtard eastern part of Truckee. Only one death and that of course was over there in libby land. We have four or five counties further north with no cases at all. Of course all the real activity is in the cesspool cities were all of the deadbeats and libtards congregate and infect one another.

Last I looked 38 all told cases here in my county and the majority, 26 of those are in the eastern libtard eastern part of Truckee. Only one death and that of course was over there in libby land. We have four or five counties further north with no cases at all. Of course all the real activity is in the cesspool cities were all of the deadbeats and libtards congregate and infect one another.
It IS telling that the hardest hit areas appear to Dem-run sh*tholes in mostly BLUE states.

Maybe it has something to do with all the fudge packing and or drugs they do. Or maybe stupid people are just naturally more susceptible to it or maybe its connected to lying and overall dishonesty. One just never knows for sure. However empirical data shows that they tend to be in much deeper shit.

Forum List

Back