CDZ How is Transgender Theory Different from Religion?

Now with that understood your objections are clear...

You're scared of a reach-around...
View attachment 531135
Why would I want anyone other than my wife to touch my penis? LOL

That's a really weird thing to say. Is the future of our progressive society that we prove our trans-support by allowing other men to touch our genitals? LOL

A mental illness does not change the physical characteristics that clearly distinguish men from women.

Who says it's a mental illness? It's a mental condition, to be sure, but so are a lot of things.

I'm waiting for the happy day we can call believing there's an invisible fairy in the sky who cares about what kind of sex you are having a "mental illness", because that's just crazy.

1630056175756.png

Also notice, when people have depression.. we don't change the world's standards to make a depressed person feel better. We don't make everyone's work day start at 11am because the depressed person wants to sleep in. No, we want the depressed person to get better, but they don't get to dictate to the masses, just as the trans movement shouldn't get to do so in regards to what a man or a woman is. If it's a mental illness, why are we so focused on forcing everyone to play along with it? Shouldn't we be trying to help them cope with their condition? And even if it means they want to have their own personal definitions, it ends there, and the rest of us can keep the biological, established ones?

Except no one is really requiring you to do anything but use the pronouns the person prefers....

So let's put it another way... if you are a racist, you are perfectly free to hate blacks, Mexicans or Asians to your hearts content. But the minute you bring that shit into a workplace, and say stuff out loud, you can expect this to happen.

1630056530938.png

If you are a homophobe or a transphobe, you are perfectly free to hate them because your imaginary fairy in the sky says so, but when you bring that shit into work, you are free to pack up your stuff.

Well, you get the idea.

Frankly, I think we need to revoke the tax exemptions for homophobic and transphobic churches, like they did for racist churches back in the 1970's. You'd be amazed how fast "God" Changes his mind after that.

The Trans/Gender Fluid Movement constantly attacks and/or attempts to censor any viewpoint that values and encourages that there are 2 sexes, and we are given them at birth, and that defines our gender. They call it hate speech, and they think hate speech should be prosecuted, and those who say "hate speech" should not be allowed to speak.

Except we now know that gender identity is more complex than that. We know this because scientists have spent years studying it.

Well, Christianity believes that God created a man and a woman, the diversity between them is a positive, and they aren't changed based on how you feel. Thus, the Trans/Gender Fluid movement is trying to attack and shut out Christianity from society, albeit not directly. If you want to try to sneak of this on a technicality, be my guest.

Except God didn't create man and woman, we evolved from apes. Oh, wait, you guys don't want that taught in schools, either... you want to keep teaching bronze age fairy tales about talking snakes.

But, what I'm saying is entirely accurate, I'm basically using their own words. It's me standing in front of the owner of a car manufacturer saying "Hey, I've got no issue with you! I might be fighting to squash any production of oil or gasoline, but hey.. that's totally different!"
Good point. We know that the use of petroleum products are destroying the planet. Most of the car manufacturers are starting to get the point, which is why they are transitioning to electric cars.

The trans/Gender fluid movement is actively trying to force their theological view of a fluid, metaphysical change of gender onto the rest of us.

I'm the one trying to be left alone, sitting on the chair of biological truth and the psychological constant that sex is absolutely and deeply connected to the workings and function of the human body and brain.

It's the Trans theology that is pressuring others to enforce censorship of those who don't agree with them, damaging the names and livelihoods of those not agreeing with them, and even fighting for criminal charges for not saying the right pronouns.

Again, within my lifetime, (and I'm old but not that old), it was illegal in parts of this country to marry someone outside of your own race. A certain cult in Utah, not mentioning any names, even barred black people from being full time members. And they justified their position by invoking God.

In fact, this is what a judge said in enforcing a finding against a mixed race couple in 1964.

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, Malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.[21]

Just like you have a right not to believe in Christianity, I have a right to not believe that a man cannot just mystically become a woman. Neither statements are hateful, neither are bigoted. And neither Christianity nor Trans theory should be pressured by force onto the public or taught to our children via indoctrination. Christians pay for private schools to teach their children the ways of Christ. Trans should start their own schools as well if they want their ideology to be taught to children. Public schools should stay in the realm of non-political/religious, basic scientific truths about human beings. Biology.

You kind of miss why we have private religious schools in this country to start with. You see, in the 19th Century, PROTESTANT ideology was taught in all public schools. If you were a Catholic and wanted to teach your kids Catholic Dogma, then you had to start your own school.

There was a prevailing theory that immigration from Catholic Countries was part of a Popish plot to take over America. A rather nasty creature called James Blaine even tried to pass laws banning Catholicism.

1630057740145.png

As late as 1960, it was a big controversy among the protestants that JFK was Catholic.

See, America, you've always been like this!

That would be anyone who isn't so deeply fucked-up in the head as to be confused about the biological distinction between men and women.

But how much of that is "biology" and how much is "social construct"?

If you went back a 100 years and told people that women could be soldiers and astronauts and vice presidents, they'd have told you that was against nature. Heck, given how much your side has freaked out about Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris, it seems you still have work to do.

Again, it's amusing that the same people who are freaked out about a dude in a dress are the same ones who want to keep women barefoot and pregnant.

Right. because being of a different race is exactly equivalent to being a batshit-crazy, morally-fucked-up sexual degenerate.

And you're fond of falsely accusing others of being racist.

Well, it does seem interesting that the same people who are horrified by the thought of a dude in a dress are the same ones who want to put up walls on our borders, not allow anyone to immigrate and are perfectly good with the police shooting unarmed black people with impunity.

It's almost like their lives aren't complete without SOMEONE to hate.

Funny thing. I'm a white, straight, cis-gendered male, and I don't feel threatened by career women, equal rights for minorities, immigrants, gays or trans people. Live and let live, I always say.

I do feel threatened by religious nuts, because frankly, you are all one step from becoming the Taliban.

That would be anyone who isn't so deeply fucked-up in the head as to be confused about the biological distinction between men and women.
But how much of that is "biology" and how much is "social construct"?

The different reproductive systems and functions that men and women have, and the way that they work together to create new humans, certainly have nothing whatsoever to do with any “social constructs”.

If you had any vestige of a point, then it would be possible to create a “social construct” in which two (or any other number) of men can mate, or of women, without any of the opposite sex being involved in any way, to produce offspring.

Heck, given how much your side has freaked out about Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris, it seems you still have work to do.

Nothing at all to do with the fact that they are women, nor that one of them fraudulently claims to be black; everything to do with their extraordinary levels of incompetence and corruption. I would have just as much of a problem with both of them, if they were men.

Again, it's amusing that the same people who are freaked out about a dude in a dress are the same ones who want to keep women barefoot and pregnant.

I do not know anyone who wants to keep women barefoot and pregnant.

StrawMan2.jpg

Well, it does seem interesting that the same people who are horrified by the thought of a dude in a dress are the same ones who want to put up walls on our borders, not allow anyone to immigrate and are perfectly good with the police shooting unarmed black people with impunity.

I do not know anyone who is perfectly good with police shooting unarmed black people with impunity.

strawman.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of ridiculously dishonest and incorrect claims combined with the consistent strawman arguments make discussion not worth the time. It's like trying to debate with a passionate flat-earther. Just let them be in their own world. They're not out to discuss, they just want to attack. Who knows why.. insecurity?

The Trans/Gender Fluid Movement constantly attacks and/or attempts to censor any viewpoint that values and encourages that there are 2 sexes, and we are given them at birth, and that defines our gender. They call it hate speech, and they think hate speech should be prosecuted, and those who say "hate speech" should not be allowed to speak.

Well, Christianity believes that God created a man and a woman, the diversity between them is a positive, and they aren't changed based on how you feel. Thus, the Trans/Gender Fluid movement is trying to attack and shut out Christianity from society, albeit not directly. If you want to try to sneak of this on a technicality, be my guest.

But, what I'm saying is entirely accurate, I'm basically using their own words. It's me standing in front of the owner of a car manufacturer saying "Hey, I've got no issue with you! I might be fighting to squash any production of oil or gasoline, but hey.. that's totally different!"

Where? That would be horrible, and clearly leaving the realm of how people of Christian faith should behave.

That's incorrect.

The trans/Gender fluid movement is actively trying to force their theological view of a fluid, metaphysical change of gender onto the rest of us.

I'm the one trying to be left alone, sitting on the chair of biological truth and the psychological constant that sex is absolutely and deeply connected to the workings and function of the human body and brain.

It's the Trans theology that is pressuring others to enforce censorship of those who don't agree with them, damaging the names and livelihoods of those not agreeing with them, and even fighting for criminal charges for not saying the right pronouns.

Just like you have a right not to believe in Christianity, I have a right to not believe that a man cannot just mystically become a woman. Neither statements are hateful, neither are bigoted. And neither Christianity nor Trans theory should be pressured by force onto the public or taught to our children via indoctrination. Christians pay for private schools to teach their children the ways of Christ. Trans should start their own schools as well if they want their ideology to be taught to children. Public schools should stay in the realm of non-political/religious, basic scientific truths about human beings. Biology.

Where? That would be horrible, and clearly leaving the realm of how people of Christian faith should behave.

That's incorrect.

You failed at the challenge. Not one time.

When you talk about 2 sexes you are using the discussion to deny their legitimacy and therefore there rights to be who they are.

When someone tells you to keep your hate to yourself, they're not attacking your faith. they're attacking your use of your faith to demean, debase, and vilify innocent people.

Get your story straight.

Why would I want anyone other than my wife to touch my penis? LOL

That's a really weird thing to say. Is the future of our progressive society that we prove our trans-support by allowing other men to touch our genitals? LOL
Naw...We know that's the secret fear of each of you.
OTHERWISE...

What exactly is the problem?
How, EXACTLY, are you harmed if a person 2000 miles away decide they are trans?
And
If you are not harmed then your fears come from elsewhere.

Seems your nom de plume has more significance than originally intended.

As a Christian I am not to judge. Live and let live. In america there is room for everyone and anyone.

When you talk about 2 sexes you are using the discussion to deny their legitimacy and therefore there [sic] rights to be who they are.

There is no “right” for a man to be a woman; and no legitimacy to a man claiming to be a woman, or demanding to be recognized as such.

This is not a case of denying someone a “right” to be “who they are”, but of declining to recognize someone as who they are clearly not.

A man is not a woman. A man cannot become a woman. Period. Rights don't even enter the equation. This is not about rights, but about hard science.

To demand that I recognize a man as a woman is as absurd as demanding that I recognize two plus two as equaling ten.

Science does not yield to the insane delusions of those who are so deeply fucked up in their heads that they are confused about basic human biology.

The percent of them is so small it has no effect. It's .000000000000000000000001 of 1 percent of the population. Total non issue.

It becomes my business when one of these freaks follows my wife, my sister, or any other female acquaintance of mine into a women's restroom.

View attachment 531582
View attachment 531583

Mormon Bob's hate crime fantasies...

You realize you do shit like that, you'll actually be charged with a crime. You know, one of those things you keep accusing everyone else of committing.

The different reproductive systems and functions that men and women have, and the way that they work together to create new humans, certainly have nothing whatsoever to do with any “social constructs”.

Really? So essentially, you are stating that a woman's only value is her ability to create little humans? you know, instead of, oh, having a career, advocating for change, etc. Yeah, your cult isn't misogynistic at all.

If you had any vestige of a point, then it would be possible to create a “social construct” in which two (or any other number) of men can mate, or of women, without any of the opposite sex being involved in any way, to produce offspring.

Except...um, we have adoption. We have surrogacy. We have in-vitro fertilization. We even have some shit where rich old broads trick young girls who didn't know how to use birth control properly into being baby machines. And that's with the technology we have now. Who knows what we'll have in 100 years.

We might get rid of childbirth altogether and have babies grown in tanks...

Nothing at all to do with the fact that they are women, nor that one of them fraudulently claims to be black; everything to do with their extraordinary levels of incompetence and corruption. I would have just as much of a problem with both of them, if they were men.

Uh, guy, Trump and Bush were far more incompetent, as we have had three recessions and two wars to prove it. Not to mention a major city getting wiped out by a storm and a plague that killed half a million people.

I do not know anyone who wants to keep women barefoot and pregnant.

Uh, check out how you started your little diatribe... where the whole discussion was about reproduction being the be all and end all of human existence.

I do not know anyone who is perfectly good with police shooting unarmed black people with impunity.

Except when you got up here and argued that BLM was "criminal" for complaining about it....

There is no “right” for a man to be a woman; and no legitimacy to a man claiming to be a woman, or demanding to be recognized as such.

This is not a case of denying someone a “right” to be “who they are”, but of declining to recognize someone as who they are clearly not.

A man is not a woman. A man cannot become a woman. Period. Rights don't even enter the equation. This is not about rights, but about hard science.
No, guy, it's about you needing someone to irrationally hate.

To demand that I recognize a man as a woman is as absurd as demanding that I recognize two plus two as equaling ten.
Gender identity isn't math, bud.

Science does not yield to the insane delusions of those who are so deeply fucked up in their heads that they are confused about basic human biology.

Except science recognizes Gender Dysphoria and transgenderism as real.

Forum List

Back