How is Romney Different Than Bush?

I have been asking this and no one seems to be able to answer.

Because there is no answer yet duffus. Romney has yet to exercise any power as president so the question is moronic. Many politicians say they want to do all kinds of shit but when the rubber meets the road it's a different ball game. Ala closing gitmo.

Exercise some damn common sense.

GOP could nominate Jeb Bush, George Bush, Hairy Bush or Rose Bush this week and I will punch the GOP candidate.
ANYBODY but Obama.

And Obama has had NO position.
Flexibility is a positive for a leader.
Duds are stuck on past positions.

The two Harvard boy Globalists are gonna play another dirty trick on the American People come November. When will the People get it? The Two-Party System is really a One-Party System. They all play on the same team in the end. How do people think they get endless War, Debt, and travesties like the Patriot Act & NDAA? The answer is, One-Party rule. Hopefully, one day the People will come to understand that.

Because there is no answer yet duffus. Romney has yet to exercise any power as president so the question is moronic. Many politicians say they want to do all kinds of shit but when the rubber meets the road it's a different ball game. Ala closing gitmo.

How is Trump different than Bush?

It's Hard To Overstate How Anti-Environment Donald Trump's Cabinet Picks Are | The Huffington Post

Donald Trump Praises Paul Ryan, Because Nothing Matters | The Huffington Post

American middle class, you just got FIRED!

Well then how is Trump different than Bush?

Trump Is Governing Like A Traditional Republican | HuffPost

Forum List

Back