How is it not a crime for the cops to do this?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
An eleven minute body cavity search in the lot of a gas station, in public, and it's not a crime? If you laid your hand on a cop, for .000011 seconds, you would have committed a crime. But having a woman naked, in a lot of an Exxon, for eleven minutes while the perverts in blue are searching for drugs, is barbaric, and if it isn't a crime, that is a crime against society.

Dashcam: Texas cops a give woman public body cavity search | Daily Mail Online

Really? They dropped the charges, but have reconvened another Grand Jury to consider new evidence? Two years this has been sitting and percolating. If she had touched the cops, this woman would be in prison serving years for the crime already. But we're taking it slow, and considering and making sure that we find the truth, and it might just be bad judgement, which is not criminal.

Tell me again about all the great cops out there who didn't rape this woman in public. Tell me again how awesome the cops are. Tell me again about how we have to defend the public against threats like this woman.

An eleven minute body cavity search in the lot of a gas station, in public, and it's not a crime? If you laid your hand on a cop, for .000011 seconds, you would have committed a crime. But having a woman naked, in a lot of an Exxon, for eleven minutes while the perverts in blue are searching for drugs, is barbaric, and if it isn't a crime, that is a crime against society.

Really? They dropped the charges, but have reconvened another Grand Jury to consider new evidence? Two years this has been sitting and percolating. If she had touched the cops, this woman would be in prison serving years for the crime already. But we're taking it slow, and considering and making sure that we find the truth, and it might just be bad judgement, which is not criminal.

Tell me again about all the great cops out there who didn't rape this woman in public. Tell me again how awesome the cops are. Tell me again about how we have to defend the public against threats like this woman.
Jealous?

Jealous?
When did cops start acting like the president?!?!?!?

Jealous?

c5dcazluoae_bw4.jpg

Jealous?

c5dcazluoae_bw4.jpg

So it's all Trump's fault? It happened in 2015. Not sure how to blame Trump for that. I guess the cops just knew that Trump would be President right?

The cops were just making checks about her 200 pound pot belly. Every cop must do his job thoroughly, otherwise who will protect you on the mean streets of America?

Jealous?

c5dcazluoae_bw4.jpg

So it's all Trump's fault? It happened in 2015. Not sure how to blame Trump for that. I guess the cops just knew that Trump would be President right?
I always thought Obama didn't do enough against police abuses. He probably did more than Trump, but not enough in any sense of the word.

Forum List

Back