"How Is It Conservative To Add A Trillion Dollars In Military Spending?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
"You cannot be a conservative if you're gonna keep promoting new programs that you're not gonna pay for."

One of the few things that Rand Paul makes any sense about.

Do you agree with him or the Neo-Cons like Marco Rubio and the rest of them?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

"You cannot be a conservative if you're gonna keep promoting new programs that you're not gonna pay for."

We don't have money for infrastructure they want to build bombs.

We should let the free market decide. Citizens can donate however much they want to pay towards defense.

And Democrats should filabuster and demand tax increases on the rich or no military spending. We should tea bag the GOP.

We would have cash for all if we would stop supporting all the planet's losers.

I believe Marco Rubio is an establishment Republican. I would never vote for him. I do not know much about Rand Paul. I believe Donald Trump and Ben Carson are resonating with the people because they are outsiders.

Meaning....?

Seems pretty straightforward to me. What don't you understand?
Spell it out. I'm truly lost buddy.

He doesn't specify who "the planet's losers" are. But obviously, he wants to shut down USMB.

Meaning....?

Spell it out. I'm truly lost buddy.

He doesn't specify who "the planet's losers" are. But obviously, he wants to shut down USMB.

Interesting quote...

Do all of your political heros have the same contempt for democracy as you do?

Tell that to these people!

Russia Reveals Secret Nuclear-Armed Drone Sub
High-speed harbor buster shown on TV Russia Reveals Secret Nuclear-Armed Drone Sub

Chinese Scientists Unveil New Stealth Material Breakthrough
8:16 PM ETBY PATRICK TUCKER
Planes and warships just got a lot harder to see with microwave radar.
A group of scientists from China may have created a stealth material that could make future fighter jets very difficult to detect by some of today’s most cutting-edge anti-stealth radars. Chinese Scientists Unveil New Stealth Material Breakthrough

ISIS-Linked Terror Cell Was Committed to Attack in Spain: Cops
An ISIS-linked group that was committed to carrying out a jihadist attack in Madrid was broken up on Tuesday, Spanish police said.

Should we greet them this way??? Think they'll just join arms and break out in "Kumbaya" ?
Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 10.22.16 PM.png

Rand Paul was exactly correct, but unfortunately for him the majority of the Republican Party are brainwashed, scared neo-cons who check under their beds for Muslims every night before they go to sleep, so he probably hurt himself by stating the obvious.

How about this? We pay for increased military spending by cutting off welfare to illegals and other able-bodied parasites the Democrats rely on for votes?

How about this? We pay for increased military spending by cutting off welfare to illegals and other able-bodied parasites the Democrats rely on for votes?

Says the guy who has no idea how much of the budget military spending consists of...

He also breaks with conservatives over immigration. He has argued for giving illegal immigrants the opportunity to pursue a college degree and says our immigration laws need to be changed. And to add to the deficit he wants to give additional tax breaks to families. If he were campaigning now against Hillary he would pickup a lot of Democratic votes, particular from Hispanics but he has this obstacle to overcome, the Republican Primaries.

Since defense is actually something the fed is suppose to do, eliminate unnecessary departments and cut everything else by 30%.

Meaning....?

What we understand is that you can't defend your position. You thought you'd just throw it out there anyway.

A billion to the "Palestinians" is a billion tossed into the trash.

Just off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back