How is Biden’s energy policy impacting his ‘base’ and will they make his party pay in November?

At first glance, this would appear nothing more than a flame baiting xitpost, but given its persistence at this location, I must assume it is considered "topical".

I see 2 problems,

No Biden policies are described, and you impute upon his constituents qualities which they may not share..
If you want to play stupid I probably can't help you

If you want to play stupid I probably can't help you
Why not elaborate on why you think jurisdiction over 8% of domestic production has a material effect on supplies - given that the US is forecast to pump a record amount of oil next year...

Hahaha…those are all woke white guilt filth….BLM activists. You think they take to the streets to protest but don’t cast an absentee ballot?

Sure they are. If these people were arrested at the BLM protests n 2020, they're not Democrats at all. Most of the people arrested at the BLM protests were were right wing trouble makers, or professional criminals, looting under cover of protest.

Sure they are. If these people were arrested at the BLM protests n 2020, they're not Democrats at all. Most of the people arrested at the BLM protests were were right wing trouble makers, or professional criminals, looting under cover of protest.

.....and Nazis...numerous high ranking Nazis.

Can't be sure where I heard it

Forum List

Back