How Interesting

Something to consider, since the Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.

Also, take the phones away from anyone under 16, you idiots. Protect them from social media.

To fight K-pop’s influence in China, a club teaches young boys to be alpha males
Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.
So you advocate violent, disruptive and controlling behavior for the boys, huh? Nice.

Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.
So you advocate violent, disruptive and controlling behavior for the boys, huh? Nice.

falsedichot.jpg

Something to consider, since the Democrats here have all but banned normal male behavior from the public school system, preferring to drug the boys into effeminacy.

Also, take the phones away from anyone under 16, you idiots. Protect them from social media.

To fight K-pop’s influence in China, a club teaches young boys to be alpha males

"In psychology, toxic masculinity refers to traditional cultural masculine norms that can be harmful to men, women, and society overall; this concept of toxic masculinity is not intended to demonize men or male attributes, but rather to emphasize the harmful effects of conformity to certain traditional masculine ideal."

Another words...it's soooo wrong!

I don't Think that's what K-Pop is about, on the male side. They think they are super alpha male, don't worry about it. They're all flash and materialism is the point, more like. Were you looking for the Young Men's Christian Association? Synonymous with muscular British Christianity.

Normal male behavior was acceptable from the beginning of time. What changed in the 1970s?

The democrats here, that is a little on the vague side..My 16 year old that attends public school is not effeminate and acts like a male. Why do you lie so much?

Normal male behavior was acceptable from the beginning of time. What changed in the 1970s?
nothing..

The democrats here, that is a little on the vague side..My 16 year old that attends public school is not effeminate and acts like a male.

Good for him.

The democrats here, that is a little on the vague side..My 16 year old that attends public school is not effeminate and acts like a male.

Good for him.
He only 6 feet one inch, 274 pounds and wears a size 13 shoe. He wouldn't look very good as a female..

Tell me what you accept as "normal." Some people take that definition too far.

That which is not aberrant.

That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

That's not an answer. What particular behaviors that schools are extinguishing in boys have you upset?

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Tom Sawyer would have been drugged off his cork by these modern shamans.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.

Last edited:

Teacher wanted my kid on ritalin and now posters are saying i am lying about.

It's pretty common. Why should teachers have to control their students when they can simply drug them into a stupor?

Behaviors that are particular to boys. Nothing an administrative diagnosis of ADD and a little Ritalin won't nip in the bud.

Tom Sawyer would have been drugged off his cork by these modern shamans.

Funny, when I was in say, sixth grade, there were 37 students in the class, mostly boys. The class was conducted by one teacher. There were no discipline problems. None.

No drugs were employed.
So, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. As I expected.

Forum List

Back