Social Engineering - For the Win!

The Democrat's social engineering has been very destructive over the past fifty or so years. Mainly since LBJ, but it has been like an anchor on society, and especially destructive to the Black Community.

The Democrat's social engineering has been very destructive over the past fifty or so years. Mainly since LBJ, but it has been like an anchor on society, and especially destructive to the Black Community.
Actually, it goes back to the beginning of the party.

I never actually met anybody because of school. Anybody? Who met anybody in highschool they were going to stay in touch with? Who met anybody in College they were going to stay in contact with? I never met anybody in highschool or college. I mean I just got friends through family, if they were some grade at the school or not. I never met or saw a single get-together anything at four years of college. You could see obnoxious fraternity/sorority people, meaning stuck up. So get logical and tell me why they don't make your own education cubicle. segregation, whatever.

Giving parents more choice in schooling options didn't solve the problem. Go figure. :4_13_65:

I never actually met anybody because of school. Anybody? Who met anybody in highschool they were going to stay in touch with? Who met anybody in College they were going to stay in contact with? I never met anybody in highschool or college. I mean I just got friends through family, if they were some grade at the school or not. I never met or saw a single get-together anything at four years of college. You could see obnoxious fraternity/sorority people, meaning stuck up. So get logical and tell me why they don't make your own education cubicle. segregation, whatever.
Well, you're a strange bird. I had a Kindergarten friend stop by not long ago.

I guess so. I just got favorite professors, and when you try to take any professor's time like you would highschool teachers, they got somebody in discipline for you to talk to, if not counseling. Ya, well, who's to blame for minimal explanations? Students are talking at the college, run away.

I guess so. I just got favorite professors, and when you try to take any professor's time like you would highschool teachers, they got somebody in discipline for you to talk to, if not counseling. Ya, well, who's to blame for minimal explanations? Students are talking at the college, run away.

If you've never had any friends, why is that?

My question was why you'd get them at Education, but anyway, I don't ever waste anyone's time and I hadn't looked to fit in, and I didn't need anything. I bet some people needed a support network better than parents. Well, the Police officer for the cafeteria made me sit with people instead of reading Godel Escher Bach or something like that, that's the only incident for me.

My question was why you'd get them at Education, but anyway, I don't ever waste anyone's time and I hadn't looked to fit in, and I didn't need anything. I bet some people needed a support network better than parents. Well, the Police officer for the cafeteria made me sit with people instead of reading Godel Escher Bach or something like that, that's the only incident for me.
Yeah, well, no cafeteria police officer never made me do anything. We didn't have those. :rolleyes:

Ya he told me on another day a tale about how he used to be a secret CIA officer inbetween cleaning up the messes at DUIs and he had to toss an old lady into a trashcan. This story is totally made up secret national intelligence you need to keep to yourself Morrison.

My very favorite book!

My very favorite book!

Oh ya?! All I remember or use of it today, and I swear I read the whole thing as some sort of goal, is micro micro and meta meta. Or that the meta is a level above and then he talked about meta metas. Did you ever read Animorphs? Because I kinda wanted the ability to turn into an animal to prevent ear slugs invasions.

Last edited:

You never met anybody because of school?

My college roommate and I have been friends for 40 years. He introduced me to my wife while we were in college. My wife introduced him to his wife about 15 years later.

I stay in touch with two of my very close friends from college who served in the Navy with me. I still have contact with many of my high school friends.

If you never met anyone, perhaps it was a personal hygiene issue.

Yeah, well, no cafeteria police officer never made me do anything. We didn't have those. :rolleyes:

I’m guessing his school had padding on the walls.

What a bunch of jokesters. Besides, if College wasn't a work environment, why would anybody help you pay for it? I didn't have any cafeteria time , lunchables every day. I don't see where they get all the college movie content. It wouldn't exist if I went and looked for it. All they did in real life was search your stuff for bombs all the time. Where is that in college movies?

At the Admiral, my 4-year university had just introduced making you stay on campus. Lucky for anyone driving there who had just finished. Nobody wants to deal with their mixed-bag "experience".

My use of "met" , well I was participant, in the BBB which was for excellence in business and associated with improvement focus activities. Being activity based keeps your nose clean.

Well Unkotare, they do tend to pair half-hour counseling with recommendations for you voluntarily not complete your semesters, ha! Well OK, its like job psychologists that are there to maybe can yourself?

Sounds like Rockwell Troy got friends in every grade.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back