Zone1 How important is it you as a Christian?

"Many are called but few are chosen" (in this the church age).

The gospel message is a witness and a warning, much like John the Baptist's message of the call to repentance.
Jesus is with 1 single religion out of the hundreds claiming to be christian-1 Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.= a true mark of 1 single religion.

Probably worth repeating....

The definition of enmity is the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something. The verse was being spoken to the snake and was about the snake's offspring and Eve's offspring.

The account states the snake's offspring and Eve's offspring will strike at the head of the snake. While the snake strikes at heels of his own offspring and Eve's offspring.

In essence it's describing a battle against evil and that evil's own offspring will be used against itself.

Probably worth repeating....

The definition of enmity is the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something. The verse was being spoken to the snake and was about the snake's offspring and Eve's offspring.

The account states the snake's offspring and Eve's offspring will strike at the head of the snake. While the snake strikes at heels of his own offspring and Eve's offspring.

In essence it's describing a battle against evil and that evil's own offspring will be used against itself.
Let me help.
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it (her seed, Christ) shall bruise thy head, and thou (Satan) shalt bruise his (Christ's) heel.

Let me help.
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it (her seed, Christ) shall bruise thy head, and thou (Satan) shalt bruise his (Christ's) heel.
Is that from the book of mormon? Or the watchtower?

Forum List

Back