How history repeats itself....Pence and Nixon

A Pence sighting?! What’s that villainous little weasel been up to all this time?

Is he firing shots across Trump’s bow by directly quoting Nixon?

Ya know, this entire ordeal is becoming more and more like Watergate with each passing day.

One would THINK that they'd use a proven playbook - Not one that ended in 48 convictions (49 were it not for Ford's pardon).

This may end up being worse.

Lol

The difference of course being that watergate had an underlying crime to investigate and Mueller, after more than a year of agencies searching, doesn’t have evidence of an underlying crime to investigate

Just for "fun." contemplate this candid statement by the orange clown

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job …I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Time to shut the 'witch hunt' down...then appoint 2 new Special Counsels: 1 to investigate the Witch hunters and 1 to re-open Hillary's case to being her to justice for the crimes already been proven she committed.

upload_2018-5-10_9-23-1.png

Of course, Pence should know (maybe) that a special counsel's investigations' length averages about 2 years and 4 months

Pence says it's time for Mueller to 'wrap it up' - The Boston Globe
"What I think is that it’s been about a year since this investigation began," Pence said,….. and in the interest of the country, I think it’s time to wrap it up."

Nixon: 'One year of Watergate is enough' - CNN Video - CNN.com
Pence is also smart enough to know that there is no need for a Special Counsel that has no crime to investigate, as the case with Mueller's Witch Hunt.

There is no evidence of any crime being committed warranting a Special Counsel, let alone any crime of 'illegal Collusion'.

The Special Counsel / Mueller is clearly 'off the reservation', telling one Judge that he has the authority to go back a decade to investigate crimes that have nothing to do with Russians or the 2016 election, telling the Judge that the Judge can not question his authority...which is sealed in an envelope and can not be seen by anyone, not even the judge, that the judge will just have to proceed with the trial and take his word for it that he has the authority to do what he is doing....

The Special Counsel / Mueller has definitely gone mad, committing Obstruction of Justice by illegally refusing to comply with a Congressional Subpoena, telling Congress he does not have to hand over documents and that his 'Super Secret Source' driving part of the investigation is 'off limits' to them, that - just like he told the Judge regarding his sealed authority - they will just have to take his word for it that he has the authority to tell Congress to F* off!

Mueller has demonstrated he believes he has authority not given to him by the Constitution, authority that allows him to do whatever he wants without answering to anyone.

Bwuhahaha.......

Time to shut the 'witch hunt' down...then appoint 2 new Special Counsels: 1 to investigate the Witch hunters and 1 to re-open Hillary's case to being her to justice for the crimes already been proven she committed.

I was expecting you to show up claiming you know that Mueller has nothing, that it's a "Witch Hunt" and that the investigators MUST be investigated!

Too predictable, but not to worry - Devin and the boys have you covered. :D

Trump’s going to disappear, and then like 10 years from now some paparazzo’s going to snap a photo of a bald and orange man throwing money at some hookers outside a dacha in Socchi

And it will be a confirmed sighting

For once I agree with Vice President Torquemada, time to stop wasting tax payer money on this political fishing expedition and move on, Dudley Do Right needs to release whatever hard evidence he and his gang of Kojaks have come up with relating to the original scope of this investigation, that is, if they have any at all.

Sure...........does that ALSO mean that Trump is willing to (under oath) address any questions from the Mueller team and finally DECLARE his unquestionable innocence???

The difference of course being that watergate had an underlying crime to investigate and Mueller, after more than a year of agencies searching, doesn’t have evidence of an underlying crime to investigate
You guys keep spouting that nonsense.

Have you noticed that every time there is some sorta revelation in the investigation it turns out Mueller has been there first? Ususally months before the media got wind of it? Like this Russian payment to Cohen, we just found out, but Mueller was questioning the ologarch named months before we heard anything.

Neither you nor I have any idea what Mueller knows, what he has, or who he has it on. And we won't either. Not until he decides it's time.

So you keep telling yourself he's got nothing, if it helps you sleep at night.

But be prepared, because you can bet Mueller will be when he lays out his conclusions.

You mean the truth? I can’t imagine why we keep repeating it.

Want to prove me wrong? What’s the underlying statute that was violated that Is the basis for muellers investigation?

A Pence sighting?! What’s that villainous little weasel been up to all this time?

I doubt it! I do not know Pence but he may be asking him slef right now. Do I realy want to be president right now? The answer may be no in his mind. Some people are very happy being number two and woould be miserable being number one! UNtil I knew his mind I would not bet on how pence feels! For the most part I think Pence has tried to stay out of the spot light!

For once I agree with Vice President Torquemada, time to stop wasting tax payer money on this political fishing expedition and move on, Dudley Do Right needs to release whatever hard evidence he and his gang of Kojaks have come up with relating to the original scope of this investigation, that is, if they have any at all.

"He's as pointless as Mass Effect 3's multiple endings. I mean, he's a completely useless appendage, and we all know it." -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

It took Ken Starr about 7 years to find something on B. Clinton then they had to send Monica in to lure him.

I doubt it! I do not know Pence but he may be asking him slef right now. Do I realy want to be president right now? The answer may be no in his mind. Some people are very happy being number two and woould be miserable being number one! UNtil I knew his mind I would not bet on how pence feels! For the most part I think Pence has tried to stay out of the spot light!
I always picture Pence as Elaine from Seinfeld’s character on Veep. A total joke of a VP that the President has never consulted with about anything.

I always picture Pence as Elaine from Seinfeld’s character on Veep. A total joke of a VP that the President has never consulted with about anything.
He certainly does not have the influence Cheney did. Lets face it the only reason Trump chbose him was for the religous vote!

He certainly does not have the influence Cheney did. Lets face it the only reason Trump chbose him was for the religous vote!

...and trump also chose Pence because he needed some spineless stooge to pull out of the closet whenever he needed an extra vote in the senate.

Yeah, no crime. I guess that's why he's already bagged several guilty pleas and over a dozen indictments.

Keep whistling past the graveyard! :lol:

Yeah, no crime. I guess that's why he's already bagged several guilty pleas and over a dozen indictments.

Keep whistling past the graveyard! :lol:

....but it's a "happy" tune.......

upload_2018-5-10_9-39-10.png

Watergate was the left's political high water mark in the 20th century and with the cooperation of the media and Hollywood the crazy angry left has been trying to relive the glory days for the last forty years. Hollywood produced half a dozen second rate movies about Tricky Dick, including an unflattering one called "Milhaus (ridiculing Nixon's middle name) while he was in office but not a single one about Bubba Bill who was far more interesting. H'wood could have done two hours on Vince Foster's death alone and his relation to Hillary but alas they weren't interested. If you look closely it becomes obvious that H'wood movie channels dig Tricky Dick junk whenever democrats get in trouble.Today one of the cable movie networks even has a ho-hum docudrama about the dead Washington Post informant who brought down the Nixon administration. Where were they when Mark Feldt was alive? Lefties have become redundant and pathetic.

You know what Mueller has? Nope...Mueller does not work in the press.

All the while....Nunes is trying to out classified information so he can feed it back to the WH.

The entire GOP is now complicit to the Russian meddling.

Mueller doesn’t work with the press? Amazing how much the press finds out about his investigation then

What mueller has or doesn’t have doesn’t change the fact that there is no underlying criminal charge he was given to investigate. He is investigating a conspiracy theory. One that was laughable when he started it and is more so today.

If you think he is going to find something, go ahead and put your blind faith in it. It has nothing to do with reality

Watergate was the left's political high water mark in the 20th century and with the cooperation of the media and Hollywood the crazy angry left has been trying to relive the glory days for the last forty years

Let's just go over the numbers of Ds vs. Rs criminal activities.

120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers.

Republicans are, and have been the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.”

I was expecting you to show up claiming you know that Mueller has nothing, that it's a "Witch Hunt" and that the investigators MUST be investigated!

That's because you yourself know its true and can not offer any evidence to the contrary....

You guys keep spouting that nonsense.

Have you noticed that every time there is some sorta revelation in the investigation it turns out Mueller has been there first? Ususally months before the media got wind of it? Like this Russian payment to Cohen, we just found out, but Mueller was questioning the ologarch named months before we heard anything.

Neither you nor I have any idea what Mueller knows, what he has, or who he has it on. And we won't either. Not until he decides it's time.

So you keep telling yourself he's got nothing, if it helps you sleep at night.

But be prepared, because you can bet Mueller will be when he lays out his conclusions.

The Orange King is lining up Iran for war when Mueller report shows him as the criminal he is.

I thought he was lining up North Korea for that. Maybe you guys should get your stories straight

Watergate was the left's political high water mark in the 20th century and with the cooperation of the media and Hollywood the crazy angry left has been trying to relive the glory days for the last forty years

Let's just go over the numbers of Ds vs. Rs criminal activities.

120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers.

Republicans are, and have been the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.”
Nat, you crack me up. You always like to throw up those numbers while denying vehemently the proven fact that the Obama administration fiercely protected their criminals from indictment / prosecution, which was not hard since they OWNED the DOJ, the crooked US AGs, the proven criminal FBI Directors / Deputy Directors, the proven felony Perjury criminals like US AG Eric Holder / repeat offender James Clapper, etc....

The Director of the FBI stood up before the whole world and declared Hillary Clinton had broken laws....then justified why he was going to protect her from indictment and prosecution...and as a proud card-carrying rabid liberal you consider that as Hillary having done nothing illegal.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Forum List

Back