How Hillary Will Lose Battleground States & Why She Just Kissed Butt In NC

All right, all right. Enough with her health issues. This issue is far worse. A lot of independents will forgive her fainting during a harsh campaign; particularly women independents. But for telling them they have to share showers, bathrooms and locker rooms with disrobing deranged men? That's not going to get forgotten by November.
Neither is having their wife or daughter raped by one of those Muzzie savages she wants to import millions of.
OK, we'll ask Hillary at the first debate if she would be OK if a jihadist Muslim wearing lipstick were to frequent the showers, locker rooms or restrooms Chelsea uses...if she'd be OK with that? Maybe the poor guy might be having a "sexual emergency"... I think she'd choke a little, stammer, remember Soros' cash and then say "I'd be fine with that"...which would be a lie. Just like Trump wouldn't be cool if one of his daughters was in a shower room in Trump Tower and a man with lipstick walked in, stripped and stood next to her in the showers.

I thank the people who voted this post a winner on the previous page. However, Trump actually has a policy where deranged men can use the women's facilities in Trump Tower. Believe it or not. If he were to walk that back (it's not like he doesn't have that talent in spades), he could claim a leg up on Hillary's votes like a YUGE landslide. He's a smart man. We'll see if he's clever enough to recognize a vote gold mine when he sees one: Target Stores Still Struggle With Men Using Women's Bathroom: $10 Billion + $20 Million Lost

It's also a "woman/girls" issue, for which he is trying to score big brownie points these days. He's probably too self absorbed and dumb to figure it out though. Doesn't want to piss off his LGBT pal Rudy. He could just tell Soros' $ on the down low "look, we'll push your cult's stuff through as soon as I get elected; I just need the votes now". Perhaps this is why Soros cleverly has mega-funded BOTH campaigns. Doesn't want ANY anti-queer agenda to be discussed in the election.

Forum List

Back