How has Trump hurt the Poor?

Monthly Treasury Statement

CY18 total tax revenue:$3,330,470,000,000
CY17 total tax revenue:$3,343,634,000,000

Nice try at DECEPTION. Tax revenues PEAK in APRIL of the FOLLOWING YEAR, so you have MISREPRESENTED the effects of the TAX CUTS:

Apr-2017 $455 billion (2016 tax rates)
Apr-2018 $510 billion (2017 tax rates)
Apr-2019 $535 billion (2018 tax rates)

I gave the exact figures for the 1st 12 months of the tax cuts as opposed to the previous 12 month.

I am sorry that facts are such a problem for you.

One month does not mean shit. That just shows how desperate you are
You appear to have a problem with the IRS

Not at all, I just like to use the proper source of information

Nice try at DECEPTION. Tax revenues PEAK in APRIL of the FOLLOWING YEAR, so you have MISREPRESENTED the effects of the TAX CUTS:

I gave the exact figures for the 1st 12 months of the tax cuts as opposed to the previous 12 month.

The IRS Internal Revenue Service would be the proper source to use.

The IRS Internal Revenue Service would be the proper source to use.

No, they would not. They are a collection agency, the Treasury Dept is the Accounting agency.

The Monthly Treasury statement is the official tally from the US government, the only tally that matters

I'm not into dodge the question so would you address what I said and not dodge it?
nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Obama turned a Recession around. He did not have upward trends from before his administration.

You want to talk economics, Danny boy? Specifically...what economic policy of Barack Obama's do you think had the biggest affect on turning the recession around?
qe must have had some effect since we don't have a recession and had upward trends for the past ten years.

Ah, that wasn't an Obama policy, Danny! That's Fed policy. Care to try again?
it was approved by Congress or it would not have happened.

Fed policy is not approved by Congress, Danny! You don't know anything about this topic...do you? So did you want to name an Obama economic policy that had a big affect in turning the recession around? Because so far you've come up with a big fat NADA...which says volumes about how bad Barry was with the economy!

This is the same type of "accounting" that allowed the Dems to concoct a "no cost" projection for Obamacare. Well done.

"The Fake News Media, in particular the Failing @nytimes, is writing phony and exaggerated accounts of the Border Detention Centers. First of all, people should not be entering our Country illegally, only for us to then have to care for them. We should be allowed to focus on US Citizens first. Border Patrol, and others in Law Enforcement, have been doing a great job. We said there was a Crisis - the Fake News & the Dems said it was “manufactured.” Now all agree we were right, but they always knew that. They are crowded (which we brought up, not them) because the Dems won’t change the Loopholes and Asylum. Big Media Con Job!" - Trump

Forum List

Back