How Franklin Roosevelt Made Memorial Day Necessary

Your questions and claims have been answered and refuted multiple times by multiple posters.

Really?

Well...then how about you provide a few of those answers....

Actually.....none of the Roosevelt boot-lickers have made any attempt at explaining.....
...much less excusing....

....Roosevelt's exchange of 200,000 American servicemen's lives simply for facilitating Soviet Communism's expansion.

In short.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....
You have no evidence that a group friendly to the west were capable of turning Hitler over or assassinating him was possible. Multiple posters have provided links to show that at least 25 attempts at assassination failed. Beyond that, you have shown not a shred of evidence that even if your idea of capture or assassination of Hitler had succeeded that it would have instigated a surrender of the entire intact German military that in 1942 was still holding its own in North Africa, Scandanavia and the entire continent of Europe and Russia.

"You have no evidence that a group friendly to the west were capable of turning Hitler over or assassinating him was possible."

Clearly you have no answer to ..what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement,...

...so you are running from the fact......FACT.....that there was a large anti-Nazi, anti-communist German underground.

'In a certain sense there was not a single year between 1933 and 1945 during which there was not some contact or attempt at contact, between the anti-Hitler opposition and either Britain or the Unites States, or both. The Greatest War Crime

Wilhelm Canaris

Franz von Papen

Colonel General Ludwig Beck Beginning in early 1937,"the first 'cell' of the Resistance Movement" was formed by Ludwig Beck, Army Chief of staff, and Carl Goerdeler, who had just resigned as Mayor of Leipzig as a gesture in defiance of Nazi anti-Semitism (Ritter, Goerdeler's Struggle, pp. 35-3G, 75-79). As financial adviser to the Robert Bosch firm of Stuttgart, Goerdeler was sent abroad by his employer "on business" between early 1937 and late 1939 to the U.S., Britain, Switzerland, Palestine and a dozen other countries, making contact with persons interested in the overthrow of Hitler's regime (Ibid, pp. 47, 81, 83, 305, 484; and Hoffmann, German Resistance, p. 153). The Greatest War Crime

Carl Friedrich Goerderler

Ulrich von Hassell

Johannes Popitz

Kurt von Hammerstein

Job Wilhelm Georg Erdmann Erwin von Witzleben (4 December 1881 – 8 August 1944) was a German officer, by 1940 in the rank of a Field Marshal(Generalfeldmarschall), and army commander in the Second World War. A leading conspirator in the 20 July plot,[1]he was designated to become Commander-in-Chief of the Wehrmacht armed forces in a post-Nazi regime Erwin von Witzleben - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.General Edward Wagner

General Georg Thomas

Major General Hans Oster

General Friederich Olbricht

Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg

Wilhelm Leuchner

Julius Leber

Helmuth von Moltke

Baron Kurt von Lersner

Most importantly, the opposition to Hitler would have to be assured that the people who were about to risk their lives in an attempt to overthrow Hitler would, if they succeeded, be faced with something better than the "unconditional surrender" formula proclaimed as a British-American war aim at the Casablanca Conference of Churchill and Roosevelt in January 1943. Von Papen needed to know "whether they would grant, to a German Government which met democratic requirements, the rights to which Germany's history and position entitled her. This must be the decisive factor in any further step (von Papen,Memoirs, p. 499; and Albert C. Wedemeyer, Wedemeyer Reports! New York: Henry Holt & Co., 1958, p. 417.)."

Franz Von Papen promised to get in touch with FDR. He decided to ask his friend, Baron Kurt von Lersner (a friend of FDR) to make contact with the former governor of Pennsylvania, Commander George H. Earle, FDR's personal representative (i.e., eyes and ears) for the Balkans, stationed in Istanbul. In the meantime, German Intelligence chief, Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, long in contact with the Beck-Goerdeler group, had also decided to make the same attempt through Navy Captain Paul Leverkuehn, an internationally-known lawyer and acquaintance of William J. Donovan, head of the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (Heinz Hoehne, Canaris, trans. J. Maxwell Brownjohn Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1979, pp. 482-83; Ritter, Goerdeler's Struggle; and von Papen, Memoirs, pp. 488-89, 499.).

So....what have we learned???
Perhaps 're-learned' is more accurate: you are a lying ignorant low-life who will say anything to defend the four-time mistake, Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

That's the truth....isn't it.
How does posting a list of Germans who plotted against Hitler got caught and executed support your claim that a coup was possible? Doesn't it show instead that a coup was not possible? Of course, it does.
The Gestapo were very adept at rooting out conspiracies, even those that were only marginal conspiracies. Retribution was fast and brutal
They were helped by a local population that was quick to report their neighbors
Yet another effort to justify Stalin's Stooge's treason.

?

You can run, but you can't hide.

Roosevelt quashed every plan to produce a peace with anti-Nazi Germans, in support of Communist expansion in Europe. Somehow, this was a higher priority than removing Hitler and ending our loss of blood and treasure.

. Let's look at a primary source, Allen Dulles, first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of that the German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

a. The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anit-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....

"What was FDR thinking?"

Possibly of the warm embrace of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin?

Could be?

Of course your posts obviate any use of the term 'thinking' with regards to you.
If only he knew the Nazis were willing to surrender all of Europe to him

Maybe if we had the interwebs back then, you could have warned him

Who needs D Day when you got Political Chic?
I kno right?

Come on PoliSpice (OP)!!!

It is a new way to fight a war. One side contacts the resistance group on the other side and agrees to cooperate with them and bingo, war over and thousands of lives saved. Why don't we start using this method now? Boy does Putin have a shock coming.

It is a new way to fight a war. One side contacts the resistance group on the other side and agrees to cooperate with them and bingo, war over and thousands of lives saved. Why don't we start using this method now? Boy does Putin have a shock coming.

Just killing Hitler would have made Germany give up

We should have Political Chic running our Defense Department. Never knew it was so easy

Now....let's see if you can get all of your synapes.......both of 'em....firing at once!

1. Stalin demanded that no contact be allowed with the anti-Nazi, anti-Communist Germans in high position in Germany.....

a. ....and had his spies create same as American foreign policy....

2. Roosevelt and the Allies saw the benefit of working, supplying, and aiding every other anti-Nazi underground...

a. "A SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force) directive prohibited activities aimed at promoting German revolt against the Nazi regime.
The Allied doctrine of unconditional surrender meant that "... those Germans — and particularly those German generals — who might have been ready to throw Hitler over, and were able to do so, were discouraged from making the attempt by their inability to extract from the Allies any sort of assurance that such action would improve the treatment meted out to their country." German Resistance to Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet America used former Nazis as their post-war CIA.

b. On May 10, 1945, shortly after the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany, General Dwight Eisenhower saluted and gave credit to Europe's resistance forces. He mentioned them by name, as follows: France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway. 'You fought on,' he said in a speech carried by the BBC, "regardless of the disappointments you suffered and the danger you have undergone."
NYTimes, May 11, 1945, "Eisenhower Praises Anti-Nazi Resistance."

Who is missing from Eisenhower's list of national anti-Nazi resistance?

That's right: German anti-Nazis,
of whom thousands were executed by the Reich.
"The History of the German Resistance, 1933-1945, Third Edition," by Peter Hoffman

Why did Eisenhower aid every resistance movement but those in Germany?
Just following orders......
....Stalin's orders.

3. Roosevelt quashed every plan to produce a peace with anti-Nazi Germans, in support of Communist expansion in Europe. Somehow, this was a higher priority than removing Hitler and ending our loss of blood and treasure.

Let's look at a primary source, Allen Dulles, first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of that the German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

a. The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anit-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....

We should have Political Chic running our Defense Department. Never knew it was so easy

I never said "Just killing Hitler would have made Germany give up."

Every time you lie about me, or about my position, you are inadvertently admitting that my posts are accurate and true.

Don't ever change.

Every time you lie about me, or about my position, you are inadvertently admitting that my posts are accurate and true.

Don't ever change.
You never actually defined your master plan, did you Frau Braun?

Afraid you would be mocked further

Why not tell us how your plan would have worked in 1942?

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

You've served your purpose.
Don't ever change

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

You see....Frau Braun was Hitlers mistress
She defended him till the day she died

Just like you PC

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

and like MAGDA----his other and VERY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS------Saint magda of the cyanide (she shoved cyanide down the throats of her six very young children) Adolf had lots of loving fans ---not only in Germany ---but even in the USA-----I read some of their
literature in my childhood-----only to hear it quoted chapter and verse by persons educated in some muslim countries-----and NOW I read it AGAIN---right here in this room

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that 'defended' Hitler?

You must be so stupid if you believe any who read this thread don't recognize your attempted slander.

The reason, simple enough, is that you cannot answer this query:

Goes without saying, your constant attempt is to shield Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt, the man who sacrificed 200,000 American boys to aid the expansion of Soviet oppression.

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

and like MAGDA----his other and VERY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS------Saint magda of the cyanide (she shoved cyanide down the throats of her six very young children) Adolf had lots of loving fans ---not only in Germany ---but even in the USA-----I read some of their
literature in my childhood-----only to hear it quoted chapter and verse by persons educated in some muslim countries-----and NOW I read it AGAIN---right here in this room
Frau Braun

We have already established that your claims that Germany would have surrendered to FDR in 1942 if he had only listened is childish drivel

So your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe and hope he beats the Soviet Union. Just like the Nazi lover you are

Last edited:

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that 'defended' Hitler?

You must be so stupid if you believe any who read this thread don't recognize your attempted slander.

Goes without saying, your constant attempt is to shield Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt, the man who sacrificed 200,000 American boys to aid the expansion of Soviet oppression.

I will keep my eyes opened ---chic----HOWEVER-----the stuff to which you admit
is very seriously LIKE----elements of the Nazi propaganda which I read as a child. My childhood residence----I have mentioned already----was in a Nazi enclave in Northeast
USA ---semi rural, suburban town so old it
preceded the revolutionary war----Nazi pamphlets fluttered about. One of the major
themes was the contention "DA WARMONGERING JOOOS DONE IT" and,
of course FDR is a JOOOO. I grew up a bit---began working with young doctors educated in MOOOOSLEM lands and, from them, LEARNED that not only was FDR a JOOOO
but----so are the ROCKEFELLERS (nelson
was governor of New York back then ----another PROOF in the minds of the islamo Nazis that he must be a JOOOOO) The issue
that makes you seem like an adolf lady is-----
.....it walks like....it talks like....

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

I will keep my eyes opened ---chic----HOWEVER-----the stuff to which you admit
is very seriously LIKE----elements of the Nazi propaganda which I read as a child. My childhood residence----I have mentioned already----was in a Nazi enclave in Northeast
USA ---semi rural, suburban town so old it
preceded the revolutionary war----Nazi pamphlets fluttered about. One of the major
themes was the contention "DA WARMONGERING JOOOS DONE IT" and,
of course FDR is a JOOOO. I grew up a bit---began working with young doctors educated in MOOOOSLEM lands and, from them, LEARNED that not only was FDR a JOOOO
but----so are the ROCKEFELLERS (nelson
was governor of New York back then ----another PROOF in the minds of the islamo Nazis that he must be a JOOOOO) The issue
.....it walks like....it talks like....

You are both a fool and a liar.

Simple to prove same....

"The issue
.....it walks like....it talks like..."

Find any such post of mine.

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

We have already established that your claims that Germany would have surrendered to FDR in 1942 if he had only listened is childish drivel

So your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe and hope he beats the Soviet Union. Just like the Nazi lover you are

Don't ever change.

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

How was the U.S. Supposed to support an ill defined, poorly organized resistance movement inside Nazi Germany!

It is your claim Frau Braun. What exactly was FDR supposed to do? How does the U.S. Funnel cash or weapons into Nazi Germany?

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

How was the U.S. Supposed to support an ill defined, poorly organized resistance movement inside Nazi Germany!

It is your claim Frau Braun. What exactly was FDR supposed to do? How does the U.S. Funnel cash or weapons into Nazi Germany?

I wonder what ELSE that massive army of anti Nazi partisans did in Germany? I do know that there were some assassination plans put together by people on the INNER CIRCLES---
but I doubt that the US even had intelligence
on those -----isolated plans in the minds of a few. How about a nice MOVIE---either documentary or "historical almost true fiction" I have never seen any information on that BIG anti adolf movement in Germany. I have seen information in the USA ---IN ENGLISH about the baseless hatred that WAR MONGERING JOOOS harbor against poor innocent adolf that was being promulgated in the 1930s

she cant because shes an immigrant and she doesnt like work because shes on this board during working hours copynpasting her rw blather

Last edited:
"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

"Frau Braun"

Don't ever change

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....
..... to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

You failed the test.....
...as Roosevelt failed the test of being a President with the best interests of Americans at heart.

See....you do serve a purpose around here.

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

I wonder what ELSE that massive army of anti Nazi partisans did in Germany? I do know that there were some assassination plans put together by people on the INNER CIRCLES---
but I doubt that the US even had intelligence
on those -----isolated plans in the minds of a few. How about a nice MOVIE---either documentary or "historical almost true fiction" I have never seen any information on that BIG anti adolf movement in Germany. I have seen information in the USA ---IN ENGLISH about the baseless hatred that WAR MONGERING JOOOS harbor against poor innocent adolf that was being promulgated in the 1930s

I offered you a chance to support your slander, to prove you aren't a low-life gutter snipe.

You are both a fool and a liar.

Simple to prove same....

You posted this:
"The issue
.....it walks like....it talks like..."

Find any such post of mine.

Instead, you admitted that you were lying by ignoring the chance to support the lie.

You, also....serve a purpose.

Forum List

Back