How exactly is being pro-capital punishment consistent with being pro-life?

]false I understand completely .....
the bible say that killing is wrong no equivocation...it does not make a distinction between the guilty and the innocent...
there in lies the problem for the OP.
You apparently did not read your post, where it talks about killing the innocent, murder, etc.
Nothing you posted states that killing people is wrong, period, and nothing in your post indicates that killing the guilty, killing in self defense, or killing in war violates the tenets of Christianity.
Thank you for proving yourself wrong.
excellent rationalizing......
Why do you lie to yourself?.

Nothing you quoted states that killing, in toto, violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing criminals violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing in wartime violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing in self defense violates the tenets of Christianity

You're wrong, in spades.
more excellent rationalizing......

Show me an unborn infant who killed a prison guard.

Can't do it?

Than how many spared-the-death-penalty "lifers" have killed prison guards?

Don't rush, you can take off your shoes to count but unless you're a centipede spare yo'self the grouble.
should I call life alert ?Harry's having one of his spells again!

the bible say that killing is wrong no equivocation...it does not make a distinction between the guilty and the innocent...
You apparently did not read your post, where it talks about killing the innocent, murder, etc.
Nothing you posted states that killing people is wrong, period, and nothing in your post indicates that killing the guilty, killing in self defense, or killing in war violates the tenets of Christianity.

Nothing you quoted states that killing, in toto, violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing criminals violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing in wartime violates the tenets of Christianity
Nothing you posted states that killing in self defense violates the tenets of Christianity

You're wrong, in spades.
Now I remember why I had you on ignore -- your refuse to admit you're wrong, even if only to yourself.
Back into the pit.

You're wrong, in spades.
Now I remember why I had you on ignore -- your refuse to admit you're wrong, even if only to yourself.
Back into the pit.
if I was wrong I'd admit it...

I understand completely .....
hey shit head I'm for capital punishment ..the ignorance is all on you as usual.
The Bible is irrelevant to the death penalty, it's that annoying separation deal, but no, you do not understand. Murder is killing without cause. The Bible doesn't say you can't kill, in fact Jesus had a few of his posse armed with swords. Boom, there goes that theory.

hey shit head I'm for capital punishment ..the ignorance is all on you as usual.
The Bible is irrelevant to the death penalty, it's that annoying separation deal, but no, you do not understand. Murder is killing without cause. The Bible doesn't say you can't kill, in fact Jesus had a few of his posse armed with swords. Boom, there goes that theory.
ass talking as always ...
Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human"....malice is cause...

Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human"....malice is cause...
You missed the point but malice isn't justifiable in the eyes of the law. Law determines what murder is. Killing isn't necessarily murder. The Bible doesn't forbid killing.

You missed the point but malice isn't justifiable in the eyes of the law. Law determines what murder is. Killing isn't necessarily murder. The Bible doesn't forbid killing.
love it how you lame asses keep rationalizing......

A child could understand, and they do. Ask any Sunday school kid.

you are such fucking idiots.........I don't have a problem with killing the op does....but you dumb fucks seem to need to qualify it to me.
you assholes are singing to the choir....

you are such fucking idiots.........I don't have a problem with killing the op does....but you dumb fucks seem to need to qualify it to me.
Qualify it to you? What does that mean? Justify? No one needs to justify anything to you but I answered your question to me honestly.

The sheer number of other "pro-life" people who are totally cool with killing people for committing a crime is probably second only to the religiosity of the organized pro-life movement in reasons I try to dissociate myself with it. How can someone justify using this label if they're okay with killing? It kind of seems like trying to say you're a vegan Jew who just happens to reserve and use the right to eat bacon.

I'm more amazed by people who don't get this. You think life is so irrelevant, so unimportant, so worthless, that when someone intentionally takes the life of an innocent person, you think they should keep their own life... because what they did wasn't that big of a deal.

That's your view? And you are shocked that other beg to differ with you....

Qualify it to you? What does that mean? Justify? No one needs to justify anything to you but I answered your question to me honestly.
bullshit! justifying, rationalizing is all you've been doing ....to the wrong poster...lol!

The sheer number of other "pro-life" people who are totally cool with killing people for committing a crime is probably second only to the religiosity of the organized pro-life movement in reasons I try to dissociate myself with it. How can someone justify using this label if they're okay with killing? It kind of seems like trying to say you're a vegan Jew who just happens to reserve and use the right to eat bacon.

I'm more amazed by people who don't get this. You think life is so irrelevant, so unimportant, so worthless, that when someone intentionally takes the life of an innocent person, you think they should keep their own life... because what they did wasn't that big of a deal.

life is just life it has no intrinsic meaning other than surviving and reproducing.
all the qualities you mentioned are man made..

bullshit! justifying, rationalizing is all you've been doing ....to the wrong poster...lol!
I responded to your simple minded post #72 that said:
"false I understand completely .....
hey shit head I'm for capital punishment ..the ignorance is all on you
as usual."

The Bible doesn't say that. You clearly didn't understand the scriptures you posted a little earlier and now you're throwing a tantrum.

I responded to your simple minded post #72 that said:
"false I understand completely .....
hey shit head I'm for capital punishment ..the ignorance is all on you
as usual."

The Bible doesn't say that. You clearly didn't understand the scriptures you posted a little earlier and now you're throwing a tantrum.
false! I'm not the one who feels the need to justify...
I fairly certain I understand scripture better than you do on your best day...

life is just life it has no intrinsic meaning other than surviving and reproducing.
all the qualities you mentioned are man made..

That's right. "Death is the solution to all problems. No man - No problem" - Stalin

Atheism at it's finest. Life has no meaning, no purpose, no value. Wipe out 50 million people, and call yourself leader of the workers paradise!

Forum List

Back