How embarrassing is it That we can’t control our border because of Democrats?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I'm not sure democrats can ever win an election after the attempted lynching of Trump , and the refusal to protect our borders.

But if they do we as citizens can’t take much action. and I hope and pray we have some strong American loving generals in the military that’s ready for a revolt in 2020

180 thousand illegals to cross from now and until may

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why can’t we arrest Nancy Pelosi for treason ?

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ..

This is a true statement, because you have Democrats in power positions actively working against the best interests of the US and it's citizens. Foreign powers can't do that.

Russia-Russia-Russia
Old news...

Think Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine...
Coming to a News story soon...

Oh and to answer the OP... Damn embarrassing...

• Banned
Why won’t democrats change our asylum laws??

I'm not sure democrats can ever win an election after the attempted lynching of Trump , and the refusal to protect our borders.

But if they do we as citizens can’t take much action. and I hope and pray we have some strong American loving generals in the military that’s ready for a revolt in 2020

180 thousand illegals to cross from now and until may
------------------------------------- months and months ago i knew that the WAR to secure USA Borders was lost when i started hearing these invaders called migrants , migrant families , migrant children and their dangerous walk for thousands of miles to plead for a better life . Then we hear this invasion described as a HUMANITARIAN Crisis and then i know that this is the end of USA Southern border . And now the talk is about , how would 'mrobamas' 'jeh johnson' handle things .

hearing pleading by talking heads , 'geraldo for 'mexico' to help us . Now on FOX the talk is about closing the Border will hurt both 'mexicans' and Americans . I say , feck those mexicans and their economy , put USA soldiers with power on USA borders

Everyone of YOU is wrong and Democrats are exactly right on this issue.... umm ... only on April Fools Day..

Forum List

Back