How does the Government know they've caught all the terrorists?

They seem 100% confident that it's "all over." How do we know there isn't an entire terrorist cell in Boston, and these two guys were just the thugs.

The last thing I would be doing is going about the streets among the crowds celebrating. Seriously, how do you know there aren't more of them, waiting to jump into these nocturnal crowds with suicide vests?

Considering what the family is saying about the two men maybe they were forced to plant the bombs. The problem with that theory is that they don't look worried on the videos I saw.

They seem 100% confident that it's "all over." How do we know there isn't an entire terrorist cell in Boston, and these two guys were just the thugs.

The last thing I would be doing is going about the streets among the crowds celebrating. Seriously, how do you know there aren't more of them, waiting to jump into these nocturnal crowds with suicide vests?

Considering what the family is saying about the two men maybe they were forced to plant the bombs. The problem with that theory is that they don't look worried on the videos I saw.

Their apparent "content" with the entire situation is an indicator of a false promise made to them (the promise that they wouldn't be caught).

You make a valid point..Let's hope when it comes to interrogating the 19 year old suspect he will crack under pressure.

CaféAuLait;7119454 said:

While this showdown was going on about a hour ago MSNBC and CNN reported that 3 people were arrested who once lived in the same apartment as him. They had no further information.

There may be more or it may be more mis-reporting as we have been seeing over the last several days.

That's probably liberal media not getting their facts straight or trying to squash information for as long as they can.

When it comes to the US media, and the "entertainment value" it seems to have. Every report of vandalism, graffiti, burglary, peeping toms, bed wetting and no McNuggets at McDonalds are relevant "news" until proven otherwise.

Then we have to sift through all the bullshit CBS, NBS, CNNBS, FoxBS, and now for some reason Alex Jones BS to even attempt to discover a shread of reality.

Well the interesting part is that it couldn't have been more than an hour or two after the Governor gave the all clear that the second idiot was caught. So I would say no they don't know. Except they have looked at the tapes and they saw only two. But I do wonder, wasn't there an explosion at the Kennedy Library which would have been hard for the two to have done? Or was that reported explosion something else?

Yes, there was...I read that it was a fire that broke out and not the cause of a bomb.
Still, what are the odds of that happening...and the same with the ricin tainted letters sent to the Prez and Sen. Wicker of Mississippi?
Way too coincidental in my opinion.

You make a valid point..Let's hope when it comes to interrogating the 19 year old suspect he will crack under pressure.
The Pros know what they're doing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ivoWW1-4U]The interrogator, Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iaNMRjkno]The interrogator, Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

The Pros know what they're doing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ivoWW1-4U]The interrogator, Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iaNMRjkno]The interrogator, Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

When I decide I want a response from the peanut gallery, I will call on you.

Forum List

Back