How does the Government know they've caught all the terrorists?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
They seem 100% confident that it's "all over." How do we know there isn't an entire terrorist cell in Boston, and these two guys were just the thugs.

The last thing I would be doing is going about the streets among the crowds celebrating. Seriously, how do you know there aren't more of them, waiting to jump into these nocturnal crowds with suicide vests?

They seem 100% confident that it's "all over." How do we know there isn't an entire terrorist cell in Boston, and these two guys were just the thugs.

The last thing I would be doing is going about the streets among the crowds celebrating. Seriously, how do you know there aren't more of them, waiting to jump into these nocturnal crowds with suicide vests?

While this showdown was going on about a hour ago MSNBC and CNN reported that 3 people were arrested who once lived in the same apartment as him. They had no further information.

There may be more or it may be more mis-reporting as we have been seeing over the last several days.

More information on the three "in custody but not under arrest", 2 men 1 woman from Dartmouth University, were roommates with Dzhokhar at some point.

The celebration stuff makes me a tad peeved. It isn't over. It will never be over.

Sad but true.

What was shown is, and not blaming anyone for this, that the potential future terrorist that they can shut down entire metropolitan areas for days at a time. I said earlier, that has got to be one hell of an incentive for future attacks.

It may become the new norm.

I doubt any rational person thinks "this is over". That's what makes terrorism "terrorism" - the fear that something else is going to happen.

How do you know the Feeb isn't doing just that, making sure there were not others?

Your hate stops you from thinking most of the time.

Assuming there are more suspected terrorists - the government saying "it's over" would help to relax them - making it easier to monitor their "normal" activities. We've all seen what happens when these nuts feel heat.

Assuming there are more suspected terrorists - the government saying "it's over" would help to relax them - making it easier to monitor their "normal" activities. We've all seen what happens when these nuts feel heat.

So were they "feeling heat" when they blew up women and children and blew off the appendages of 20 plus people and injuring more than 180?

Well the interesting part is that it couldn't have been more then an hour or two after the Governor gave the all clear that the second idiot was caught. So I would say no they don't know. Except they have looked at the tapes and they saw only two. But I do wonder, wasn't there an explosion at the Kennedy Library which would have been hard for the two to have done? Or was that reported explosion something else?

Forum List

Back