How does the GOP have the nerve to say they are for Civil Rights in Iran, but not here?

How quickly the left forgot about the chests of money Obama gifted to Iran!

Their money you mean? Obama did not gift money to Iran. Lets get the fact straight and quit repeating the same lies over and over.

You can't be anti civil rights here, pro gerrymandering, pro voter suppression and then talk in the positive about those in Iran marching for civil rights and voting rights.

You can't work towards a "government purge" here and bluster about more open government in Iran.

You have to be consistent in your values. If you support rights there, you have support rights here. You can't do one in one country and something else in another.
they are not for civil rights here??!! WTF are you talking about?
please explain
..they are taking people in the night, tying them to chairs and beating them?--without warrants?
..they are executing people without trials? jailing them without trials? ???
they are hanging people with piano wire?

Lets see some links on this. Are we to just take your word for it. Trump and his cronies are wanting to do the same as SA , put opponents in prison.

Unlike Democrats, GOP has been fighting for civil rights since it's inception, and historically, civil right obstruction was always coming from the left.[/QUOTE]

My gosh, the religious right started due to desegregation, you call that civil rights. Now we have a huge social divide and sooner than later, the working poor are going to rebel just like in Iran.
What has Trump done for the cities, I'll tell you what he'll do, send more troops in.

Unlike Democrats, GOP has been fighting for civil rights since it's inception, and historically, civil right obstruction was always coming from the left.

My gosh, the religious right started due to desegregation, you call that civil rights. Now we have a huge social divide and sooner than later, the working poor are going to rebel just like in Iran.
What has Trump done for the cities, I'll tell you what he'll do, send more troops in.

Who's talking about religious rights?

I call freeing slaves and ending slavery a civil right.
I call ending segregation a civil right.
I call ending Jim Crow a civil right.
I call ending lynching a civil right.

What those thing have in common? Democrats opposed those civil rights.

But this bimbo wants to talk about religious rights.

Right how hypocritical of the Trump Admin to even put Iran down.

what is wrong with putting Iran down? I have been acquainted with Iranian expats in the
USA for more than 50 years-----which means well before the "cultural revolution" ----very
proud people--------to the point of exasperation.----------for information on POST REVOLUTION
Iran (circa 1979)-----talk to Iranian expats in the USA ---------you can learn something if
they TRUST YOU. Some of the Iranians I have known ------did not like DA SHAH-----and
were actually HAPPY when he fell--------but it did not take long for them to decide that he was
a lot better than the AYATOILETS

Iran even has a universal healthcare program while here, Republicans throw millions and millions of Americas off healthcare.
And even ran on a policy of "let him die".

The only people who end up hurt and damaged the most with GOP mandates, are GOP voters.....NAFTA fucked them in the ass, gerrymandering is fuckin them in the ass and Trump, unless them sorry bastards are sitting on a sizable mint.....once again they'll get fucked in the ass and as usual come running to a democrat to help save their sorry ass's

Losing has been very difficult for you. Perhaps a cup of hot cocoa.

LOLOLOL....and you call Trump a winning ticket??? Okay!!!

Uhm...he won the ticket.

Hitler won a ticket, Musillini won a ticket, so what the fuck is your point, idiot

ok -------good point-----but not applicable

Actually it's the Left Wingers who go all the pay to the US Supreme Court to deny people's civil rights to college admissions and employment

I think it is time to ignore this Deanrd character who is here only to troll with nothing of substance to add to the conversation. I believe in free speech, but his purpose is to troll and repeat the liberal lies. His input is unworthy of my time.

I think it is time to ignore this Deanrd character who is here only to troll with nothing of substance to add to the conversation. I believe in free speech, but his purpose is to troll and repeat the liberal lies. His input is unworthy of my time.

I just read his OP

Which part do you consider trolling?

You can't be anti civil rights here, pro gerrymandering, pro voter suppression and then talk in the positive about those in Iran marching for civil rights and voting rights.

You can't work towards a "government purge" here and bluster about more open government in Iran.

You have to be consistent in your values. If you support rights there, you have support rights here. You can't do one in one country and something else in another.
please explain
..they are taking people in the night, tying them to chairs and beating them?--without warrants?

Lets see some links on this. Are we to just take your word for it. Trump and his cronies are wanting to do the same as SA , put opponents in prison.
links on what?? wtf are you ''talkin bout''??..you do not understand the post, do you? go back and read it
the left/blacks/DEMS are the same as the SA

hitler's SA--
disrupt the meetings of rival political groups.
Stormtroopers or Brownshirts - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/protesters-disrupt-trump-rally-in-st-louis-642404419927
Protesters disrupt Trump rally in Miami | TheHill
Protesters disrupt Trump rally in Albuquerque - USA Today
etc etc
it is the liberals/Dems/leftists/etc that are exactly like hitler's SA!!

BLM not only protest Trump--they want to KILL white people !!--I'd say that is anti-civli rights, wouldn't YOU
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: 'We Need To Start Killing People'

Last edited:

please explain
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. There are FINE people on both sides.
see post # 57
and please show how the GOP is against civil rights

Unlike Democrats, GOP has been fighting for civil rights since it's inception, and historically, civil right obstruction was always coming from the left.
Yea, Republicans love civil rights.

Except for:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled

Maybe the GOP should give up the pretense and call them "Civil Whites"?
muslims--you are confusing keeping America safe with civil rights
muslims from other countries have NO right to come to the US
blacks?? please prove this
and the others

You are right!

Iran and America are exactly the same. Same standards must apply.
They would be if the GOP got it’s way. We know Republicans want to murder gays. They defend the murder of unarmed blacks. They support Russia undermining US democracy. They want biblical law to be American law.
Republicans are so similar to Iran’s ruling party.

Forum List

Back