How Does the Federali Goobermint Control the Spread of Covid19 While We Have Sanctuary Cities?

Nonsense. If the blob can’t control the borders...blaming the mayor of Milwaukee is stupid.

What should be done to control the borders?

Obama had it under control. It only became an emergency under the blob. Lol.

Honestly, there isn’t a crisis at the border. The US has largely benefited from the influx of illegal immigrants. Like anything else, there are downsides.

My comments are made to people who want to first create the crisis where none exists and then blame a mayor if a city—lets take Chicago—1800 miles away for it.

You didn't answer my question. What should be done to control the borders? If Obama had it under control, what was differently?

He didn’t separate kids from parents as a matter of creating a deterrent, gave them soap and toothpaste, generally tried to treat them like human beings.

Honestly, there isn’t a crisis at the border. The US has largely benefited from the influx of illegal immigrants. Like anything else, there are downsides.

My comments are made to people who want to first create the crisis where none exists and then blame a mayor if a city—lets take Chicago—1800 miles away for it.

You didn't answer my question. What should be done to control the borders? If Obama had it under control, what was differently?

He didn’t separate kids from parents as a matter of creating a deterrent, gave them soap and toothpaste, generally tried to treat them like human beings.

And that made LESS of them cross over illegally? How do you come to that conclusion?

And that made LESS of them cross over illegally? How do you come to that conclusion?

Probably not.

Simple stuff. Go to China and import 10 or so planes full of positive Chinese and get them all condos in sanctuary cities. Far cheaper than another military base

Actually they're doing pretty much exactly that but they're using plane loads of americans from china and they're quarantining them adjacent to large sanctuary cities in CA.
First it was the LA metro area and now with Travis the greater Sanfagcisco and Sacramento areas and San Diego. That pretty much does it for Californicated.

One has little to do with the other

If you can't control who's coming in and out of the country (BORDERS), then you can't control the virus. It doesn't help that cities run by Liberals invite illegals that can't be tracked. The two have everything to do with each other.

Nonsense. If the blob can’t control the borders...blaming the mayor of Milwaukee is stupid.
If the mayor is not assisting the federal government trying to deport illegals then we certainly do blame him

Illegal immigration and the virus are vastly different topics
I expect that the drug companies cannot produce all the vaccinations we need overnight

So we will have to establish priorities

And American citizens should come first

Ehhh, global pandemics are America's problem too. There is no disconnecting the US from the rest of the world in such matters. Coronavirus is already here my friend. As for producing vaccines "overnight"? Please, the CDC guy TOLD us yesterday a vaccine was a year to 18 months away. Weren't you listening?

Nothing about Trump's disbanding the CDC's response team?
Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response
The CDC has a $10 billion budget so I disagree that its pockets are empty which renders it helpless
When you disband a team that's responsible for fighting pandemics it's not the same as restaffing a hotel with minimum wage flunkies, the kind of thing which Trump is familiar. It's not just about the money, but the highly-trained people you need that probably have new jobs.
The only cdc staff let go were the back office pencil pushers not the scientists
Bullshit. He cut funds for the response team.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ndemic-response-exits-abruptly/?noredirect=on

From my earlier cite:
But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated.
every federal program has budget limitations. Global disease is a lower priority. saving Americans comes first
One word 'ebola'. Back in the day, nothing Obama did was good enough. What's different now?

If you can't control who's coming in and out of the country (BORDERS), then you can't control the virus. It doesn't help that cities run by Liberals invite illegals that can't be tracked. The two have everything to do with each other.

If the mayor is not assisting the federal government trying to deport illegals then we certainly do blame him

I expect that the drug companies cannot produce all the vaccinations we need overnight

Ehhh, global pandemics are America's problem too. There is no disconnecting the US from the rest of the world in such matters. Coronavirus is already here my friend. As for producing vaccines "overnight"? Please, the CDC guy TOLD us yesterday a vaccine was a year to 18 months away. Weren't you listening?
We are not that far apart

as vaccines and anti viral drugs begin to trickle onto the market they should go to American citizens first

but someday they will be available to other countries

as vaccines and anti viral drugs begin to trickle onto the market they should go to American citizens first

Why should they go to American citizens first and be made available to others "someday"?

They should go first to the areas of greatest need first if your goal is to keep US cases down.

Besides which, the first marketable vaccine may not even be invented in the US.

Do you understand that in order to contain the virus we need to be able to control who is coming into the country? We need to have an accurate count for vaccines? The two are very much related.

not sure where you guys got your talking points on this but you got robbed if you paid for them.

the cities are not the border. If the blob cannot defend the border, blame him

Vaccines?

You complain the border isn't secure, yet your side tries to block every attempt by Trump to secure it. You want open borders, yet you want protection from a world wide epidemic. While I'm at it... You refer to science when it comes to global warming, yet you try to convince us a man can identify as a women and really be a female. Liberals are the most irrational people on the planet, for sure.

Obama deported more illegals than any POTUS before him.

The wall your blob wants to build will do little to stop illegal immigration but it figuratively “sticks it” to someone so yokels like yourself want it; satisfies some illness you have for bloodlust I suppose.

The blob and other Republicans had both houses of Congress and the Oval and could have fully funded the wall. And yes they could have gotten rid of the filibuster as well. They failed. But you still blame the democrats for everything.

you blob supporters can’t stop BS’ing yourself
Obama did not have the big blue sanctuary working for the criminals against ICE

but now dems are helping the illegals

They are two faces of the same coin.

To prevent a pandemic, control of the movement of people across borders, across state lines, across county lines as a form of quarantine is essential.

IF, they actually cared about prevention and control of this growing pandemic, they would be making substantive efforts to keep the disease out of our country.

Why should they go to American citizens first and be made available to others "someday"?

They should go first to the areas of greatest need first if your goal is to keep US cases down.

Besides which, the first marketable vaccine may not even be invented in the US.
Because thats better than giving the drug first to illegals instead of American citizens

The CDC has a $10 billion budget so I disagree that its pockets are empty which renders it helpless
When you disband a team that's responsible for fighting pandemics it's not the same as restaffing a hotel with minimum wage flunkies, the kind of thing which Trump is familiar. It's not just about the money, but the highly-trained people you need that probably have new jobs.
The only cdc staff let go were the back office pencil pushers not the scientists

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ndemic-response-exits-abruptly/?noredirect=on

From my earlier cite:
But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated.
every federal program has budget limitations. Global disease is a lower priority. saving Americans comes first
One word 'ebola'. Back in the day, nothing Obama did was good enough. What's different now?
« Back in the day » obama did very little to defeat ebola because it was coming from his family home - africa

Actually it's not. Did the virus start in America?

Nothing about Trump's disbanding the CDC's response team?
Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

From my earlier cite:
Why did he cut the funds? Because democrats didn't want a wall or a secured border?

If we quarantined them in SF and LA, we might be able to solve the homeless crisis too. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. But that would be mean. So lets quarantine them in the mayors residence instead. Let those sanctuary lovers prove their devotion

What should be done to control the borders?

You didn't answer my question. What should be done to control the borders? If Obama had it under control, what was done differently?
If the president did as obama did you antitrumpers would be whining about the caged children again

Forum List

Back