How Do You Spell H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y....

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

"Fraud for thee but great for ME ME ME!"

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.

Last edited:
NOTE: the story being 24 hours old I did due diligence looking for any thread on it, using the site's own search engine, found none.

Guess who just requested a mail-in ballot for a local election. I gives you a hint --- Florida.

>> Despite his unsubstantiated claims about mail-in voting during the 2020 election, former President Donald Rump requested a mail ballot for the third time on Friday.​
In one of his first civic duties as a private citizen since leaving office in January, Rump requested a ballot to vote in Palm Beach's municipal election. According to the Palm Beach Post, his request was made nearly a week after the deadline to have a ballot sent to a voter by mail. Ballots are still available for pickup.​
As of noon Monday, his ballot has not yet been recorded. Records show that former first lady Melanie Trump has not requested a mail ballot, but she voted in person last November at the Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach, Florida, the city where the couple now resides. << -- Newsweek (emphasis added)​

The former resident also voted by mail as a Florida resident in the presidential primary last March and in the August primary. <<

At least the third time he's used the "fraudulent" method, and check the underlined part.... he's going to need a ballot box or a third party to get the vote in because it's too late to mail.

Note also that one of his previous mail-in votes was in the Presidential primary. Florida has a "closed" primary election, meaning you have to be registered with a political party to vote in its primary. Assuming Rump is a registered Republican, he actually thought it was necessary to vote for himself in the primary. Isn't THAT eloquent.
Well, I guess you got him there. Where do you live? If it is not FL, then Trump is in violation because he certainly has taken up residence in your limited brain.

Requested absentee ballots, secured by proving who you are, are vastly different from the mail-in ballots that you cheaters want to throw out of helicopters over cities.

You know this, therefore you are a lying fucking fraud.

Aw, somebody's still butthurt over the asswhuppin' he got yesterday....

but I thought you guys think mail in ballots are a good thing...obviously not since you are so upset

Requested absentee ballots, secured by proving who you are, are vastly different from the mail-in ballots that you cheaters want to throw out of helicopters over cities.

I'm not buuthurt about anything...And you're still a lying piece of shit.

Link to ballots being thrown out of helicopters?
It's what we call an "exaggeration"....Demonstrating the absurd through absurdity, dope.

Ummm... I doubt it. Maybe, I guess I didn't see it. But what he said in this thread was... Direct and true.

Except for the whole cheater thing. If there is no proof, or you aren't caught, then innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

It's what we call an "exaggeration"....Demonstrating the absurd through absurdity, dope.

It's called more crazy right wing bullshit.

but I thought you guys think mail in ballots are a good thing...obviously not since you are so upset

Oh yeah, "upset". So upset I laughed my ass off. I'm actually about to drive myself to the ER to reattach my ass, it's that funneh.

It's called more crazy right wing bullshit.
It's called you being dumber than a fucking bag of hammers.

Ummm... I doubt it. Maybe, I guess I didn't see it. But what he said in this thread was... Direct and true.

Except for the whole cheater thing. If you there is no proof, or you aren't caught, then innocent until proven guilty.

Actually what he posted was backwards.
Rump requested a mail-in ballot, not an absentee ballot. That dood's not the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Of course the helicopter hyperbole frothing at the mouth made it laughable.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 16,998

Rump requested a mail-in ballot, not an absentee ballot. That dood's not the brightest bulb in the light tower.
That doesn't make any difference to what he said, if you still have to request it.

Of course the helicopter hyperbole frothing at the mouth made it laughable.
Yes... It was hyperbole.

That doesn't make any difference to what he said, if you still have to request it.

It did the way he posted it. He dredged up that distinction, not I.

It did the way he posted it. He dredged up that distinction, not I.
Ah... Ok then. I'll just be over... There ... Somewhere.

Crazy right wingers have believed dumber stuff than that to be true.

Forum List

Back