"How Do You Sound The Alarm when Everyone is Used to the Ringing"?

No way you dumb SOB. You watch how this country will vote you fucks down.
You guys cannot even see a few inches in front of you. Voting us down! You are voting yourselves down. The electric green scheme from Progs is supposed to provide millions and millions of high paying employments. It won't. At least here.

You guys cannot even see a few inches in front of you. Voting us down! You are voting yourselves down. The electric green scheme from Progs is supposed to provide millions and millions of high paying employments. It won't. At least here.
Go away, fool.

Except the US is becoming like the shit hole north of us

Calling Canada a "shit hole" really sounds like jealousy on your part. Canada is #2 country in the world to live in and you're number #5, down a spot from last year.

And #3 for "quality of life". The USA doesn't even make the top 10 here:

"Canada outperforms the average in income, jobs, education, health, environmental quality, social connections, and life satisfaction, according to the OECD’s Better Life Index."

I never thought I would see this here.

We haven't learned from history.

I never thought I'd see NAZI flags being paraded down the streets of Ottawa, until the Truckers Convoy went on a months' long drunken kegger in the city core just as the people of Ottawa were ending two years of lockdown, and were finally able to get out of the house.

Unlike the USA, Canada had no NAZI movement at all, before, during or after WWII even though anti-Semetism was rife. The entire nation seems to have been very taken aback by that. 80% of Canadian disapproved of the truckers - approximately the same percentage who are fully vaccinated.

Calling Canada a "shit hole" really sounds like jealousy on your part. Canada is #2 country in the world to live in and you're number #5, down a spot from last year.

"Canada outperforms the average in income, jobs, education, health, environmental quality, social connections, and life satisfaction, according to the OECD’s Better Life Index."

I never thought I'd see NAZI flags being paraded down the streets of Ottawa, until the Truckers Convoy went on a months' long drunken kegger in the city core just as the people of Ottawa were ending two years of lockdown, and were finally able to get out of the house.

Unlike the USA, Canada had no NAZI movement at all, before, during or after WWII even though anti-Semetism was rife. The entire nation seems to have been very taken aback by that. 80% of Canadian disapproved of the truckers - approximately the same percentage who are fully vaccinated.

Some of your fellow commies tried flying Nazi flags? DURR

The irony is Cheney bears some blame and responsibility for Trump, having supported Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda 93 percent of the time – and she’s far from alone among Republicans.
In fairness, it was never Trump who set the agenda, he certainly set the tone, but he was utterly divorced from legislating, or even knowing what the House was legislating, so most of that legislation was only touched by Trump when it was ready for his signature.

That's the challenge for Liz Cheney, an American patriot who, perhaps by watching her own father tread down a similar path as Trump is, has learned from her own observations and experience and can presciently see what is coming with Trump.

Already a thread on this.

Yep. The fact that we have become numb to this constant madness may allow them to get what they want.

I continue to wonder if they understand what they're "fighting" for.
To get and keep the assholes you out of power that you support. Pretty easy to understand, hack.

In fairness, it was never Trump who set the agenda, he certainly set the tone, but he was utterly divorced from legislating, or even knowing what the House was legislating, so most of that legislation was only touched by Trump when it was ready for his signature.
The WH legislates nothing. Look for an online Civics course.

That's the challenge for Liz Cheney, an American patriot

intears.gif

intears.gif

Thank goodness for the truckers. Trudeau is worthless.

Forum List

Back