"How Do You Sound The Alarm when Everyone is Used to the Ringing"?

We gotta beat em come November

game-of-thrones-well.gif

Everyone sees what Biden is doing: Running the country in a very honest and capable manner.

Only those blinded by the Trump Cult lies about Biden believe otherwise.

Except the US is becoming like the shit hole north of us

Yep. The fact that we have become numb to this constant madness may allow them to get what they want.

I continue to wonder if they understand what they're "fighting" for.
Ask them, it's that "MAGA" thingy, a slogan that the orange ape ripped off from Reagen & turned it into a fascist call to unrestrained power for a fucking traitor desperate to stay out of prison.

It'd a cancer on this Country, the blind leading the blind, with self righteous hypocrits like Mike Johnson, Jordan, Graham & the rest of the gutless hacks eager to stay in power at any cost leading this country down the path to ruin.

It ain't looking good for the good old U.S.A.

Ask them, it's that "MAGA" thingy, a slogan that the orange ape ripped off from Reagen & turned it into a fascist call to unrestrained power for a fucking traitor desperate to stay out of prison.

It'd a cancer on this Country, the blind leading the blind, with self righteous hypocrits like Mike Johnson, Jordan, Graham & the rest of the gutless hacks eager to stay in power at any cost leading this country down the path to ruin.

It ain't looking good for the good old U.S.A.
I never thought I would see this here.

We haven't learned from history.

That's the challenge for Liz Cheney, an American patriot who, perhaps by watching her own father tread down a similar path as Trump is, has learned from her own observations and experience and can presciently see what is coming with Trump.

The irony is Cheney bears some blame and responsibility for Trump, having supported Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda 93 percent of the time – and she’s far from alone among Republicans.

Few – if any – on the right will follow her waring about Trump.

Indeed, the fact is that there shouldn’t be any need to warn America about Trump; that there is such a need is a damning indictment of the American people.

I never thought I would see this here.

We haven't learned from history.
Reagen, who Trump ripped off that slogan from wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire.

The former Republican Party, taken over by a Fascist Mussollini wannabe WANT what Trump has to offer. They're going to turn this Country into another Turkey, ruled by Trump & his lackeys.

MAGA Americans will rule this country centuries after the left has been defeated and forgotten. No group as dumb and corrupt as Democrats has ever lasted.
No way you dumb SOB. You watch how this country will vote you fucks down.

No way you dumb SOB. You watch how this country will vote you fucks down.
Don't blame me it's not my fault Dems are f'ing stupid and corrupt. I'm only the messenger, just telling you what's going to happen based on human history and science.

Forum List

Back