How do you say "LOCK HIM UP!" in Hebrew?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Just another criminal ultra-rightwing politician.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/06/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
As Netanyahu Investigators Close In, Some Ask: How Long Can He Hold On?

For months, Mr. Netanyahu has been under investigation in two separate, leak-ridden graft cases involving illicit gifts from wealthy friends and back-room dealings with a local newspaper magnate in a bid for favorable coverage. The latest blow came just before the weekend, when the Israeli police signed a state’s witness deal with Ari Harow, Mr. Netanyahu’s former chief of staff and once one of his closest confidants.

A day earlier, in a legal document pertaining to the negotiations with Mr. Harow, the police said in writing, for the first time, that Mr. Netanyahu was suspected of bribery, as well as fraud and breach of trust.

In light of these developments, analysts say, it appears likely that Israel’s longest-serving prime minister after David Ben-Gurion will ultimately face charges, injecting his fourth term with a new level of turbulence and intrigue. The question now, his critics say, is how long he can stave off what they view as his looming political demise.

Yea, because Hillary was the poster girl for ethics.
WTF are you talking about Hillary for? She's not in elective office, dumbass.

I swear, you all are totally obsessed with Hillary Clinton. I'm sure you masturbate to her.

Just another criminal ultra-rightwing politician.

As Netanyahu Investigators Close In, Some Ask: How Long Can He Hold On?

For months, Mr. Netanyahu has been under investigation in two separate, leak-ridden graft cases involving illicit gifts from wealthy friends and back-room dealings with a local newspaper magnate in a bid for favorable coverage. The latest blow came just before the weekend, when the Israeli police signed a state’s witness deal with Ari Harow, Mr. Netanyahu’s former chief of staff and once one of his closest confidants.

A day earlier, in a legal document pertaining to the negotiations with Mr. Harow, the police said in writing, for the first time, that Mr. Netanyahu was suspected of bribery, as well as fraud and breach of trust.

In light of these developments, analysts say, it appears likely that Israel’s longest-serving prime minister after David Ben-Gurion will ultimately face charges, injecting his fourth term with a new level of turbulence and intrigue. The question now, his critics say, is how long he can stave off what they view as his looming political demise.

"How do you say "LOCK HIM UP!" in Hebrew?"

:desk:

Really!
Hebrew!

תראה לו את .....Remember it reads right to left.

Yiddish! Seems to be just

LOCK HIM UP? Don't really know? .....it may read right to left.

LOL! If right.

Last edited:

I swear, you all are totally obsessed with Hillary Clinton. I'm sure you masturbate to her.

You're the one obsessing over "ultra rightwing politicians", guess that means you masturbate to them.

Besides, the swipe at Hillary really could be said about any Democrat.

WAIT for your returns on the Orange One to really come in.

7 months in, a few known grand Juries are on its ass.

Took Bubba 2000 days plus for that to happen. To get a lie on a blowjob.
As they continue to LOOK for a crime.

Wait, you mean the guy the D's put into power in another country is a dirt bag? Color me surprised... [/sarc]

So you didn't vote for her? If you did, then you're a hypocite.
Trump, Bibi, and Hillary. One of them is not an elected official.

Got it?
Haha, BUSTED! Sorry, but hypocrites aren't taken seriously in debates.

Got it?
Yes, I'm busted because I know Hillary isn't an elected official. You got me. Dumbass.

Got it?
Yes, I'm busted because I know Hillary isn't an elected official. You got me. Dumbass.
You can't win a debate by making up shit I never said. Then again, I guess if you can win with truth, you may as well make some shit up. :laugh:

Got it?
You can't win a debate by making up shit I never said. Then again, I guess if you can win with truth, you may as well make some shit up. :laugh:
The thread is about Trump-buddy Netanyahu's criminal charges.

Am I shocked that the mass hysteria of the partisans means that a thread topic like one can't get past "Go"???

Nawww you folks have lost your minds. Seriously. Can't discuss ANYTHING without poking each other about the election.

Topic is NOT Trump or Hillary. If you don't CARE about Netanyahu -- leave this thread. Because I will keep it open and I WILL warn folks about not respecting the topic of this thread. That applies to thread starter as well.

Got it?
Maybe, but THIS conversation is about you being a hypocrite, which kinda sinks any point you try to make about the OP.

As for Netanyahu, hes a great leader. Im not sure why people would hate him. Hes done wonders for the Israeli people. Maybe THATS that problem some of you have with him.

Am I shocked that the mass hysteria of the partisans means that a thread topic like one can't get past "Go"???

Nawww you folks have lost your minds. Seriously. Can't discuss ANYTHING without poking each other about the election.

Topic is NOT Trump or Hillary. If you don't CARE about Netanyahu -- leave this thread. Because I will keep it open and I WILL warn folks about not respecting the topic of this thread. That applies to thread starter as well.

The opening line of the OP was to attack right wing politicians in general as criminals, and this thread was started in current events, not Europe or Israel sub forum.

Then there is this gem:

The opening line of the OP was to attack right wing politicians in general as criminals, and this thread was started in current events, not Europe or Israel sub forum.

Then there is this gem:
Netanyahu was a Bad Hombre during Obama's and Bush's presidencies, also.

Then there is this gem:
Netanyahu was a Bad Hombre during Obama's and Bush's presidencies, also.
Yes, your jew hating is no secret. I'm guessing you'd like to round up all the jews and have them all concentrated in some sort of camp.

Forum List

Back