How do you people get past the FACT that you are TORTURING CHILDREN?

They forgot to mention that Resolution 181 was rejected and the Security Council did not implement the plan. It didn't do anything.

You might want to re-think your claim that R181 was rejected. In fact, the UN Security Council never voted on the resolution, being a General Assembly resolution. In November 1947 Resolution 181 was adopted by the General Assembly (33 to 13) and today remains the single legal basis for the legitimization of a Arab Palestinian State.

Israel is already a de-facto state and recognised by the UN. If you maintain Resolution 181 is illegal then there is no legal basis for the creation of an Arab Palestinian state.

Again, in your zeal to hate Jews, you're stepping on your own arguments. You can hate Jews or you can be right, you can't be both.
You have been misinformed.

Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation for the Security Council to partition Palestine. The Security Council never did.

Palestine was there before the resolution. It did not change that.

Thanks, guys and gals, I think I get it now. It isn't that you get past it by ignoring it, you actually support it... you aren't human, you are something else. Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

Oh the self righteousness of a lowlife racist...
This is how they LOOOOVE their children.

How old is this?

Thanks, guys and gals, I think I get it now. It isn't that you get past it by ignoring it, you actually support it... you aren't human, you are something else. Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

How old is this?

There's always something new to show about Palestinian education and love for children - they just keep proving us they LOOOVE them...

How old is this?

How old is this?

There's always something new to show about Palestinian education and love for children - they just keep proving us they LOOOVE them...

Thank you for posting more idiotic Jew created propaganda that is not even designed to fool the least critical thinkers.

How old is this?

How old is this?

Thank you for posting more idiotic Jew created propaganda that is not even designed to fool the least critical thinkers.

Are your tender Islamo-sensibilities offended?

They shouldn't be. Children are a favorite tool of war used by Pal'istanian retrogrades

How old is this?

How old is this?

He said "critical thinkers"...:lmao:

...Children are a favorite tool of war used by Pal'istanian retrogrades
Not a very good one as the IDF terrorists kill themselves faster than Hamas and Fatah combined.
How fast do Hamas and Fatah terrorists kill themselves and their children?
I have no idea, but I am finding pleasure in the irony of the IDF death cultists offing themselves faster than their imagined enemies.

...Children are a favorite tool of war used by Pal'istanian retrogrades
Not a very good one as the IDF terrorists kill themselves faster than Hamas and Fatah combined.
How fast do Hamas and Fatah terrorists kill themselves and their children?
I have no idea, but I am finding pleasure in the irony of the IDF death cultists offing themselves faster than their imagined enemies.

Of course you don't know how fast Hamas and Fatah terrorists kill themselves and their children.

You should find out.

This thread is about the torture of children. Do you really find it so hard to believe that your IDF terrorists end up killing themselves after witnessing the horror they subject these kids to?

This thread is about the torture of children. Do you really find it so hard to believe that your IDF terrorists end up killing themselves after witnessing the horror they subject these kids to?

So is that why You keep deflecting from Your own OP, each time Your claims are debunked?

For most of the civilized world, the very idea of torturing children unthinkable. Sadly, in Israel, it is a daily occurrence.

upload_2017-4-28_9-35-40.png

At the end of August 2016, 319 Palestinian minors were held in Israeli prisons as security detainees and prisoners...

Statistics on Palestinian minors in the custody of the Israeli security forces <---Honest Jewish Source

For most of the civilized world, the very idea of torturing children unthinkable. Sadly, in Israel, it is a daily occurrence.

View attachment 123717

At the end of August 2016, 319 Palestinian minors were held in Israeli prisons as security detainees and prisoners...

Statistics on Palestinian minors in the custody of the Israeli security forces <---Honest Jewish Source

Isn't it great that Pal'istanians have a seemingly breed a supply of little islamo-bots they can use as cannon fodder?

Louie888 <------ angry muhammedan

U.S. acknowledges Israel’s unlawful killings, excessive force, torture, discrimination against Palestinians
Summary of lengthy U.S. State Department report detailing human rights violations in Israel & occupied territories

In the occupied territories, the State Department reports on Israel’s “abuse of Palestinian detainees, including children, particularly during arrest and interrogation; austere and overcrowded detention facilities; improper security detention procedures; demolition and confiscation of Palestinian property; limitations on freedom of expression, assembly and association; and severe restrictions on Palestinians’ internal and external freedom of movement.”

U.S. acknowledges Israel’s unlawful killings, excessive force, torture, discrimination against Palestinians

Amnesty: Hamas Tortured Prisoners in Hospital, Executed 23 Palestinians During 2014 War

During last summer’s Operation Protective Edge, Hamas summarily executed 23 men and used Shifa hospital to interrogate and torture prisoners according to Amnesty International, The Washington Post reported yesterday.

The Amnesty report describes Hamas forces targeting Palestinians suspected of assisting Israel and executing at least 23 people extrajudicially. …

Six men among the 23 were paraded in front of a mosque in Gaza City after Friday prayers on Aug. 22, 2014. They were hooded and their hands bound behind them, and they were forced to their knees. As a crowd watched, an executioner fired a bullet into each man’s head. Each man was then shot in the torso with an AK-47 assault rifle. …

The Amnesty report also said security forces from Hamas’s Interior Ministry used an outpatient clinic at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City “to detain, interrogate, torture and otherwise ill-treat suspects, even as other parts of the hospital continued to function as a medical centre.”

Just think, this is how Islamic terrorists treat each other.

Forum List

Back