How do you look at your own Rep?

WTF 4 responses and nobody can tell me.

What I am saying is I can not find the page where I look at all the rep I have gotten and from whom.

Thanks for making jokes instead of helping.

Top left of every page, go to "User CP"
It'll show all your subscribed threads
Underneath those, you'll see reputation received and reputation given
:cool:

WTF 4 responses and nobody can tell me.

What I am saying is I can not find the page where I look at all the rep I have gotten and from whom.

Thanks for making jokes instead of helping.

The first joke that was made was Post #1.

Anything after that is just adding on.

*Sigh*

I was so hoping for a philosophical discussion of rep in a message board context.

I looked at it with 3-D glasses, no difference really.

My cat looks at it upside down and finds it useless in regards to getting fed or petted.

The cat understands rep.

How do I look at my rep score and rep I have received?

I'm not likely to be any help either. The comments for what rep I've received and given show up when I click the user cp tab.

I have no idea how it is tabulated or what it means

On a related note, if I mouse over my rep in one of my posts, it says I could be town mayor. I may decide to run against Levi Johnston in Wasilla :lol:

How do I look at my rep score and rep I have received?

I'm not likely to be any help either. The comments for what rep I've received and given show up when I click the user cp tab.

I have no idea how it is tabulated or what it means

On a related note, if I mouse over my rep in one of my posts, it says I could be town mayor. I may decide to run against Levi Johnston in Wasilla :lol:

I don't trust it since it can't even recognize that I'm a woman.:doubt:

The entire board is for entertainment. Any subpart of it is related to that entertainment. Should you find it validates you as a human being or someone of intellect, you are confused. You might find the board can help you find like minded people or help you understand how you think better, but that is about the extent of it. Be entertained by rep, okay?

The entire board is for entertainment. Any subpart of it is related to that entertainment. Should you find it validates you as a human being or someone of intellect, you are confused. You might find the board can help you find like minded people or help you understand how you think better, but that is about the extent of it. Be entertained by rep, okay?

what???

now you tell me???

:evil:

what???

now you tell me???

:evil:

You never asked. I thought you knew. Besides, You'd have never believed me anyhow. :lol:

Forum List

Back