CDZ How do we stop hate incidents and crimes

The best way to stop the racial hatred is to publicize the many number of racially motivated anti-white sex crimes committed against white women by black perps. Raise the penalty for rape to be a mandatory death penalty.

The best way to reduce hate crimes is for people to stop seeing themselves as a member of a tribe.

Identity politics only encourages such tribalism.
Before identity politics really got rolling, I lived in an urban area where blacks were JUST beginning to integrate, in ones and twos, and desegregation was the Big Deal, for or against.
In 1970, we moved to a more rural part of the state where black folk simply did not live. Not a single one, or a single foreign born student, either, in our high school the three years I was there.
So, guess what?
In our town, at our high school, it was all about who had money and who was poor. What neighborhood you lived in, where your daddy worked--the insurance company or the mill--was what it was all about. And it was real.
There is seemingly no way to stop tribalism without education. Without it, people huddle up and despise those that are different. And to educate people, you HAVE to talk about different groups. I'm not sure if there's a way to do that without validating a group identity. Maybe there is. It would be great if that were so. But I was actually taught about black history and the effects of poverty and etc. etc. so that I could "walk a mile in their moccasins" and perhaps better understand some of the puzzling behavior that was different from my folks.
Identifying as part of a "tribal" group, and stating that there are different "tribal" groups are two totally different things. While I am part of many demographic groups, my identity resides in none of them.

Although the link There's Been An 'Outbreak' Of Nearly 900 Hate Incidents Since Trump's Win | The Huffington Post is aimed at far right and alt right hate crimes, this CDZ thread includes all hate crimes, from the BLM and ADL excesses to those of the KKK, etc.

To what extent do rights of the 1st Amendment permit us to be hatefully to one another in public?

Should the media be corralled on these issues?

I find the dividing line to be vague.
What's considered as hate speech or widley unpopular speech is sadly the form of speech needed to be defended the most. After all without it, what need is there for the first amendment? That doesn't mean we have to like it, agree with it, or ignore it, it just means we need to defend each other's right to say whatever it is we believe, no matter how vulgar we find it. And once that speech is infringed, what happens when the next unpopular speech becomes say anti-trump points? You've already set the precedent that speech deemed "disgusting" can be abolished or punished. You can call this a slippery slope argument, but what the milgrim experiments have showed us is that 70% of what's considered good and decent people will shock people to death because a guy in a lab coat tells them it's ok and keep doing it. So there are times when the slippery slip can be misused as a logically fallacy, there are other times when it needs to be heeded because of what we know of human nature. This is one of those instances in my opinion.

Although the link There's Been An 'Outbreak' Of Nearly 900 Hate Incidents Since Trump's Win | The Huffington Post is aimed at far right and alt right hate crimes, this CDZ thread includes all hate crimes, from the BLM and ADL excesses to those of the KKK, etc.

To what extent do rights of the 1st Amendment permit us to be hatefully to one another in public?

I know 2 things that will definitely stop a hate crime. An ass kicking and or a metallic projectile that breaks up into 8 pieces and lodges in vital organs throughout the body.

Last edited:
Negros are calling each other nig@ers and killing each other.

Hate crime?

I know 2 things that will definitely stop a hate crime. An ass kicking and or a metallic projectile that breaks up into 8 pieces and lodges in vital organs throughout the body.

Yeah this is a statement that is fit for clean debate. Mods?

you be such a bad ass bitch on the internet!
You be so bad little missy....
Why does my opinion on what will stop hate crime cause you so much emotional turmoil on the internet? Do you disagree? My life experience has shown me that if you dont stop a situation in its tracks that situation can get much worse. Anyone that attempts to conduct a hate crime on me will learn that the hard way. I dont understand why that seems to intimate you? Its just reality.

Forum List

Back