CDZ How do we stop hate incidents and crimes

How do you stop hate crimes?

It will never be stopped so it is pointless for me to try to think of the many possible ways of stopping it seeing it is human nature to hate things different than you.

Of course you will claim you are above that thought process and better than that, but the reality is every human has some group they hate more than the next.

So the best thing to do is to learn to grow a thick skin against those hurtful words and if someone does physical harm to you or your property then use the law against them and make them pay with time in jail and out of their pocket.

It is the only true solution in the world we live in but alas the Progressive mind will reject reality and dream of the ideal way of solving this issue...

Although the link There's Been An 'Outbreak' Of Nearly 900 Hate Incidents Since Trump's Win | The Huffington Post is aimed at far right and alt right hate crimes, this CDZ thread includes all hate crimes, from the BLM and ADL excesses to those of the KKK, etc.

To what extent do rights of the 1st Amendment permit us to be hatefully to one another in public?

Should the media be corralled on these issues?

I find the dividing line to be vague.

When someone commits a crime.....regardless for the reason...you arrest them.......You can't always change hearts and minds but you can punish anti social and criminal behavior......

The "Hate" incidents......will more than likely be hoaxes....created by the left......since the organized political violence happened under the orders of the hilary campaign....
In fact, the "hate crimes" are normally on the far right and alt right. "Fake News" tries to equate left and right incidents, but 2aguy simply makes a false statement without any evidence. The Alt Righters hates having its social and cultural taboos pointed out.

In your twisted reality, only conservatives are capable of "hate crimes," while progressives are merely exercising their right to "protest." Bravo.

Although the link There's Been An 'Outbreak' Of Nearly 900 Hate Incidents Since Trump's Win | The Huffington Post is aimed at far right and alt right hate crimes, this CDZ thread includes all hate crimes, from the BLM and ADL excesses to those of the KKK, etc.

To what extent do rights of the 1st Amendment permit us to be hatefully to one another in public?

When someone commits a crime.....regardless for the reason...you arrest them.......You can't always change hearts and minds but you can punish anti social and criminal behavior......

The "Hate" incidents......will more than likely be hoaxes....created by the left......since the organized political violence happened under the orders of the hilary campaign....
In fact, the "hate crimes" are normally on the far right and alt right. "Fake News" tries to equate left and right incidents, but 2aguy simply makes a false statement without any evidence. The Alt Righters hates having its social and cultural taboos pointed out.
In your twisted reality, only conservatives are capable of "hate crimes," while progressives are merely exercising their right to "protest." Bravo.
That is an alt right failed defense comment. It never works, but the alties always try it.

That is an alt right failed defense comment. It never works, but the alties always try it.
Really? When was the last time a liberal was accused of a "hate crime"?

The best way to stop crimes is to execute criminals, especially violent ones.
This needs some clarification. Are you suggesting that we execute speeders? Those who do not use their turn signals? Shoplifters? Those that purger themselves? If so, I think we will need LOTS more death chambers....
...especially violent ones.
Okayyyy.... So we execute the violent ones first, then on to the non-violent? You are not offering any option but execution for all criminals.:dig: So, I guess eventually we will get to the shoplifters and speeders. Seems legit, and sane.:haha:

The best way to reduce hate crimes is for people to stop seeing themselves as a member of a tribe.

Identity politics only encourages such tribalism.

The best way to reduce hate crimes is for people to stop seeing themselves as a member of a tribe.

Identity politics only encourages such tribalism.
Before identity politics really got rolling, I lived in an urban area where blacks were JUST beginning to integrate, in ones and twos, and desegregation was the Big Deal, for or against.
In 1970, we moved to a more rural part of the state where black folk simply did not live. Not a single one, or a single foreign born student, either, in our high school the three years I was there.
So, guess what?
In our town, at our high school, it was all about who had money and who was poor. What neighborhood you lived in, where your daddy worked--the insurance company or the mill--was what it was all about. And it was real.
There is seemingly no way to stop tribalism without education. Without it, people huddle up and despise those that are different. And to educate people, you HAVE to talk about different groups. I'm not sure if there's a way to do that without validating a group identity. Maybe there is. It would be great if that were so. But I was actually taught about black history and the effects of poverty and etc. etc. so that I could "walk a mile in their moccasins" and perhaps better understand some of the puzzling behavior that was different from my folks.

Sir, you keeping making assertions, then conclusions, but offer no proof of hard evidence or of empirical data to support your post. The yelling about craemer and foval (see I can do this, too) I have been discredited.

We stop hate crimes by cracking down on them, from left to right.
Some things are common sense.

The person that is killed because he is being robbed is just as dead as the person that is killed because of the color of his sin or some other "hate crime" reason. Let's simply focus on punishing/reducing the crime.

We don't need any thought police.

The person that is killed because he is being robbed is just as dead as the person that is killed because of the color of his sin or some other "hate crime" reason. Let's simply focus on punishing/reducing the crime.

The difference lies in the fact that a hate crime is targeted while the robbery victim is either completely random or has some sort of prior relationship with the perp.

The difference lies in the fact that a hate crime is targeted while the robbery victim is either completely random or has some sort of prior relationship with the perp.
So? The victim is still just as dead.
Try telling the widow whose husband was killed in a robbery that her husband's murder is less of a crime than a "hate crime". Ain't none of them LOVE crimes.

You of course are aware that a lions share of these supposed hate crimes were actually done by liberals to make conservatives look bad right? They keep catching them either in the act or right after.

Try telling the widow whose husband was killed in a robbery that her husband's murder is less of a crime than a "hate crime". Ain't none of them LOVE crimes.

The person involved is just as dead, but all those LIKE the victim have to live in fear because of it.

If somebody is out there killing black people because they are black, I don't have to worry I will be next. If an Islamist is out there killing people for not being Islamic, I do. Now, the calculations as to how MUCH one needs to worry rises with the incidences, but those in the targeted community are all affected.

I can help reduce my chance of being murdered by not hanging out with the wrong people, by avoiding high crime areas and by no acting in certain ways, myself. I can't do anything if people like me are targeted for a specific attribute.

The person involved is just as dead, but all those LIKE the victim have to live in fear because of it.

If somebody is out there killing black people because they are black, I don't have to worry I will be next. If an Islamist is out there killing people for not being Islamic, I do. Now, the calculations as to how MUCH one needs to worry rises with the incidences, but those in the targeted community are all affected.

I can help reduce my chance of being murdered by not hanging out with the wrong people, by avoiding high crime areas and by no acting in certain ways, myself. I can't do anything if people like me are targeted for a specific attribute.
Arrest both the robber who murders and the person killing black people (who could also be black). Hang 'em both!

You of course are aware that a lions share of these supposed hate crimes were actually done by liberals to make conservatives look bad right? They keep catching them either in the act or right after.
Lions share of 900 or so? I don't think so. Same article or fake news, or one I just read doesn't specify anything about whether the "perps" were democrats...just two white kids.

Forum List

Back