How Did Senator Warren Earn $15 million in Congress?

How these crooks go to Congress and end up making huge fortunes while serving there is proof of the corruption in Washington DC as these crooks take bribes and use their insider knowledge to invest.
Wow you're retarded. You don't know the difference between being worth 15 million when she started her congress gig and "earning" 15 million in congress? I'm no fan of Warren, I think she's a blowhard of class one, but clearly you have been on disability sucking at the teat so long your cognitive skills have declined to mush. Most people serving on congress are rich, it isn't the same as your thread title is implying.

How these crooks go to Congress and end up making huge fortunes while serving there is proof of the corruption in Washington DC as these crooks take bribes and use their insider knowledge to invest.
Wow you're retarded. You don't know the difference between being worth 15 million when she started her congress gig and "earning" 15 million in congress? I'm no fan of Warren, I think she's a blowhard of class one, but clearly you have been on disability sucking at the teat so long your cognitive skills have declined to mush. Most people serving on congress are rich, it isn't the same as your thread title is implying.
That was the title of the article, so go blow your horse shit to the author and welcome to my ignore list.

Trump save more than a billion on air force one, that should cover his family's security, for the penny nitpickers out there.

Now the saving on fighter jets can be used elsewhere on the military or vets.

Just think of the taxes on all the increase on wall street rolling into the treasury

not when workers get these promised jobs, companies and employees will be creating more taxes and with luck start chipping at he deficit.

That was the title of the article, so go blow your horse shit to the author and welcome to my ignore list.
Ah so it's okay to post incorrect misleading bullshit, as long as you're just regurgitating someone else's misleading bullshit?

You must be proud of your contributions to the forum.

Forum List

Back