How did Covid change you?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
No one was unaffected by the shutdowns, no matter which side of the isle you were on on whether we should or should not have done them.
That is not what this thread is about. There must be 400 threads at least you can argue about that.
This is just how are you different now than before?

Us - we use to go out to eat every Thursday. Now once a month probably, maybe twice at most.
Shaving - I use to shave everyday. Occasionally not on a Saturday. Now - I shave about twice a week. I got use to not being around people... and i never went back to shaving everyday.
I dress more casually still. At the office I still wear tshirts and jeans.
Finally I got to use to staying at home. We still haven't went to a movie theater since Covid. Haven't went shopping at a mall etc.

Not much. I've worked largely from home for almost a decade now, although my travel to other states for work is down to zero in the last three plus years. I still go to the gym, although not as frequently since I built a covid one at home. We still go out to eat occasionally, just like we did before. The last movie I went to was in 2012 because going to the movie theater was never my thing. I can't stand it. The one thing I won't do anymore is go to crowded standing room only concert or shoulder to shoulder occupied bar. That's about the only difference I can see.

I retired just before the Covid shit show began. I didn't get the double jab or boosters never got tested, and only masked when required to in airports and stores. I also never got Covid. So not much really.

That is true, several restaurants here closed. Several.
Our favorite sandwich shop closed, a place on the lake that did OUTSTANDING Sat/Sun "breakfast on the lake"... is gone.
Of course 5 McDonalds are still here. They did more business during Covid.

Forum List

Back