How did America fool me that it is the best country in the world?

Then go fucking back where you came from. YOU are the parasite. You immigrate to this country, a county that didn't have to let you come here, and then you find nothing but fault with it. You are a parasite, living in a land you despise, a land that gave you a home and all kinds of freedoms and opportunities you didn't have in your birth place. STFU or go home.
So much for American freedom of speech, this is the response I was expecting in the first place, and this response explains why in this so called "free nation of freedom of speech" I was arrested for robbery from my own house shortly after I started speaking out against the system, why I was repeatedly banned from all the political forums (this is the only forum I was only banned from once) for speaking out against the system, why my bar was vandalized for speaking out against this system, and why my two dogs were shot for speaking out against this system. so fuck your illusion of freedom

Then go fucking home. If you don't like it, then go back where you came from. What you are doing is biting the hand that feeds you. You were allowed and very fortunate to be able to immigrate to the US. If it isn't up to your standards, instead of bitching about it, just go back to the idyllic life you left in Eastern Europe. People like you make me sick. The same type who place bombs at the Boston Marathon.
Oooh lala, this deserves a thread of it's own. I am "biting the hand that feeds me"

you really are worthy of each other :lol:

at the very end both of you ( Esmeralda and OP) exhibit the SAME type of mindset.

the statist one :D

So much for American freedom of speech, this is the response I was expecting in the first place, and this response explains why in this so called "free nation of freedom of speech" I was arrested for robbery from my own house shortly after I started speaking out against the system, why I was repeatedly banned from all the political forums (this is the only forum I was only banned from once) for speaking out against the system, why my bar was vandalized for speaking out against this system, and why my two dogs were shot for speaking out against this system. so fuck your illusion of freedom
Hey Einstein. No one interferred with your freedom of speech. You don't even know what it means. Even if you were censored here you have no right to say what you want in someone's website, home or business. But you do bring up a good point, only people who speak out against the system get robbed, banned or pets killed. :cuckoo:

Hey Einstein. No one interferred with your freedom of speech. You don't even know what it means. Even if you were censored here you have no right to say what you want in someone's website, home or business. But you do bring up a good point, only people who speak out against the system get robbed, banned or pets killed. :cuckoo:
For the lack of a better response you resort to sarcasm. And no, I do not think Einstein was a genius, he was a degenerate who happened to work at a patent office. neither do I believe that Robert Tilton could buy you a ticket to heaven, or that the retard in a wheel chair Stephen Hawking knows anything about universe, nor that Milli Vanilli were the singer song writer of the year, nor the Sniper Fire Hillary Clinton...

Last edited:
Sorry....I don't understand your point

Can you be specific.......something about the Saudis?
US/Israel Ally Saudi Arabia sent DEATH ROW INMATES to fight Syrian people. THAT UPSETS ME. It has nothing to do with democrats or republicans. This is PURE EVIL, only that it is being done in another nation, to be quiet about it to me is equivalent to people ignoring when a woman is being raped, or claiming that she is just a whore, yet Zionist media is completely ignoring this fact while repeatedly moaning about the 4 killed in Benghazi - 50,000 were killed in Benghazi due to Zionist interference - they were all no less human beings than the 4 Americans.

Then go fucking back where you came from. YOU are the parasite. You immigrate to this country, a county that didn't have to let you come here, and then you find nothing but fault with it. You are a parasite, living in a land you despise, a land that gave you a home and all kinds of freedoms and opportunities you didn't have in your birth place. STFU or go home.

If you said that about an illegal Immigrant from Mexico your fellow libturds would call you a racist.

US/Israel Ally Saudi Arabia sent DEATH ROW INMATES to fight Syrian people. THAT UPSETS ME. It has nothing to do with democrats or republicans. This is PURE EVIL, only that it is being done in another nation, to be quiet about it to me is equivalent to people ignoring when a woman is being raped, or claiming that she is just a whore, yet Zionist media is completely ignoring this fact while repeatedly moaning about the 4 killed in Benghazi - 50,000 were killed in Benghazi due to Zionist interference - they were all no less human beings than the 4 Americans.

If you said that about an illegal Immigrant from Mexico your fellow libturds would call you a racist.

I've told the to vamoose so many times.

I've told the to vamoose so many times.
American government also told the to vamoose to tens of millions of American home owners, American families who were evicted from their homes by the bankers who got bailed out by... American government using American tax money. And they vamoosed alright, and the gun totting patriots, the brave and the free did not stand up for their rights, only once in a while you hear about the shooting of a lone person who goes over the edge. And that is the sad reality in America, because the people are quick to advice to vamoose to those who care about the justice system. degenerate society indeed.

American families who were evicted from their homes by the bankers who got bailed out by... American government using American tax money. And they vamoosed alright, and the gun totting patriots, the brave and the free did not stand up for their rights...
You have no right to live in someone else's property. The banks were bailed out, not the bankers. and the taxpayers were payed back in full with interest. AND most economists agree we would have been in deep doodoo otherwise.

You've been here how long and know almost nothing about this country but bitch and complain about insufficient entitlements. It sucks to hear it from a natural citizen but when someone moves here it's even more unpleasant.

How did America fool me that it is the best country in the world?
It didn’t.

America is the best country in the world.

You can’t see that because you’re blinded by ignorance, stupidity, and hate.
Alright. Just stop it.

Just stop right there....

Do you realize how strange it feels to want to pos rep you?

I feel that gravity is about to give out.....

Oh hell......I gotta be true to Myself...

First off, I am not a clone. I think for myself. If an immigrant from anywhere said the kind of things this guy is saying, I'd say the same thing, and I'll bet there would be many liberals who would agree. If not, that's their business. Don't you realize that American liberal democrats do not march in lockstep? People think for themselves.

American families who were evicted from their homes by the bankers who got bailed out by... American government using American tax money. And they vamoosed alright, and the gun totting patriots, the brave and the free did not stand up for their rights...
You have no right to live in someone else's property. The banks were bailed out, not the bankers. and the taxpayers were payed back in full with interest. AND most economists agree we would have been in deep doodoo otherwise.

You've been here how long and know almost nothing about this country but bitch and complain about insufficient entitlements. It sucks to hear it from a natural citizen but when someone moves here it's even more unpleasant.

to the defense of the stupid complainer he has been here from the age of 13 and that was in the 80s, so I suppose that basically makes him almost born here.

The problem is he is, most obviously, brainwashed by some specific source and plus his circle of interaction is composed mostly of the same likely minded people.

you guys simply don't know what Brighton Beach ghetto is :D
he is displaying a typical conspiracy-governed Russian media sources ideas - both originally from Russia and those in Brooklyn, NY

Sorry....I don't understand your point

Can you be specific.......something about the Saudis?

If I get his drift apparently the Saudis were the ones keeping him from launching is boat and fishing in whatever city he lived in. I hate when they do that.

I must admit I felt the love when he called America parasitic.

I thought we were decadent?

Don't sell us short, we can be both decadent and parasites.

Hey, go live in North Korea! If you manage to get back alive, tell us again why you hate America and see how much we laugh at you.

nah, he should go and live in Putin's Russia - since he is displaying the typical propaganda talking points of it's brainwashing machine :D

Forum List

Back