How Democrats have lost good Americans...A simple “Hey grandpa” test

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Growing up anytime I did or said something bad my mother and father would always say...”If your grandfather knew about that he’d roll over in his grave right now.” The implication was that my grandfather would not approve of my behavior / actions. I’m thinking we still have a shit-ton of people who care about what “grandpa” would think about the nation we’ve fucked up and created.

Hey grandpa, we have homeless veterans dying in our streets while people encourage our government to spend on illegal aliens.
Hey grandpa, there are more Mexicans in California than there are white people.
Hey grandpa, an American can’t make a living as a tradesman anymore, construction trades have all been whored out by illegal Mexicans.
Hey grandpa, we have politicians who talk exclusively about what they plan to do to make the lives of illegal foreigners better while never mentioning what they plan to do for Americans.
Hey grandpa, we have people who think gender is a choice.
Hey grandpa, we have people who think men wearing dresses should shit next to little girls.
Hey grandpa, we have people begging government to strip us of constitutional rights.
Hey grandpa, we have people that genuinely believe they have a right to my bank account.

Last edited:
Growing up anytime I did or said something bad my mother and father would always say...”If your grandfather knew about that he’d roll over in his grave right now.” The implication was that my grandfather would not approve of my behavior / actions. I’m thinking we still have a shit-ton of people who care about what “grandpa” would think about the nation we’ve fucked up and created.

Hey grandpa, we have homeless veterans dying in our streets while people encourage our government to spend on illegal aliens.
Hey grandpa, there are more Mexicans in California than there are white people.
Hey grandpa, an American can’t make a living as a tradesman anymore, construction trades have all been whored out by illegal Mexicans.
Hey grandpa, we have politicians who talk exclusively about what they plan to do to make the lives of illegal foreigners better while never mentioning what they plan to do for Americans.
Hey grandpa, we have people who think gender is a choice.
Hey grandpa, we have people who think men wearing dresses should shit next to little girls.
Hey grandpa, we have people begging government to strip us of constitutional rights.
Hey grandpa, we have people that genuinely believe they have a right to my bank account.
Wow, looks like the deplorables' best defense is to call others deplorables.

New Topics

Forum List

Back