'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies

sorry, but biden seems to lack trump's famous "empathy."

which article in the constitution makes fentanyl a federal responsibility anyway?
Wait, what?

So, it is the federal governments job to secure the border, which Biden's administration has completely failed at, by design, and you pose, probably the dumbest question in the history of message boards?

Her sons take fentanyl and it's Biden's fault?

It’s hardly xiden’s fault her son decided to use illegal drugs…but it is xiden’s pro-cartel policies have made drugs so much easier to get

I mean this guy won’t even bother finding out who brought coke into his own house, the hq of federal law enforcement…how can we expect him to enforce drug laws designed to keep the public at large safe?

It’s hardly xiden’s fault her son decided to use illegal drugs…but it is xiden’s pro-cartel policies have made drugs so much easier to get

I mean this guy won’t even bother finding out who brought coke into his own house, the hq of federal law enforcement…how can we expect him to enforce drug laws designed to keep the public at large safe?
I advocate for eliminating restrictions on access to all substances. Caviat Emptor.

Her sons drug problems are not the fault of Biden, however, the increased rates in which the drug is making it to the streets is. As well as Biden’s total lack of empathy for the Americans he kills.
But the drugs that killed her sons were delivered and sold under MAGA...

The proceeds may even have funded the jan 6th treasonpalooza...

Last edited:
But the drugs that killed her sons was delivered and sold under MAGA...

This is a simple case of choose and live with the consequences. People who choose an addicted life must also accept the death that comes with it. I see no reason to prevent anyone for making that choice.

Condolences for your loss. Unless somebody is held down and injected, or had pills forced into their throat, what goes into their body is their choice.

I really agree with you for the most part, but if the users were children, it's a different thing. Children in this culture, with few lucky exceptions, have no will of their own.

Thank you for the condolences, but it's no loss. The world is a better place now.

The war on drugs has been an abject counter-productive failure since day one. Nothing can be done with more of the same tactics. There are 1001 ways to smuggle drugs. If we knew half of them they would invent another thousand smuggling routes. If you can't stop it at the point of manufacture there's no stopping it. This negligent mom apparently didn't mind her kids being the politcal football when they were being kicked in direction she preferred.

Which isn't the point of the post you moron. Except you know that but can't stand to hold Biden accountable for being such a jackass. You join that club to based on your comments.

This is about him lightly referring to the death of two people and politicizing it.

You are sick.

Which isn't the point of the post you moron. Except you know that but can't stand to hold Biden accountable for being such a jackass. You join that club to based on your comments.

This is about him lightly referring to the death of two people and politicizing it.

You are sick.
Don't be such a moron.

It's about the consequences of electing a jackass like MTG..

But the drugs that killed her sons were delivered and sold under MAGA...

"Four times as much fentanyl is flowing across the United States-Mexico border under President Joe Biden compared to two years prior when former President Trump was in office."

Her sons died in 2020. So I'm not sure how that is Biden's fault, exactly.

Can you please show where she said it was Biden's fault. If others are saying it, they are wrong.

This thread is about him being pretty in sensitive. Very insensitive.

Here is from the article:

'How dare you. What is the matter with you. Almost every Democrat on the committee offered condolences, they at least had the decency to do that.

'You can't even do that? You have to mock my pain?'

She then goes on to say:

She also pointed to the rise in fentanyl deaths across the country since Biden took office, saying: 'My children died about six months before he became president.

'There have been failed policies by many administrations for far too long, ever since there was a surge in drug deaths due to fentanyl.

'This has been a problem for a long time.

'[But] what about the 22% increase in fentanyl deaths since you became president? That represents tens of thousands of US citizens who died under your watch, an increase in tens of thousands. That represents double that number of the parents who are suffering.

'You're going to keep laughing? About those who did die under your watch? Do we have to bring them in so you can look them in the eyes and laugh?

Seems like the issue is Biden and his gross partisanship in this case.

Can you please show where she said it was Biden's fault. If others are saying it, they are wrong.

This thread is about him being pretty in sensitive. Very insensitive.

Here is from the article:

'How dare you. What is the matter with you. Almost every Democrat on the committee offered condolences, they at least had the decency to do that.

'You can't even do that? You have to mock my pain?'

She then goes on to say:

She also pointed to the rise in fentanyl deaths across the country since Biden took office, saying: 'My children died about six months before he became president.

'There have been failed policies by many administrations for far too long, ever since there was a surge in drug deaths due to fentanyl.

'This has been a problem for a long time.

'[But] what about the 22% increase in fentanyl deaths since you became president? That represents tens of thousands of US citizens who died under your watch, an increase in tens of thousands. That represents double that number of the parents who are suffering.

'You're going to keep laughing? About those who did die under your watch? Do we have to bring them in so you can look them in the eyes and laugh?

Seems like the issue is Biden and his gross partisanship in this case.

Wow. So her sons died when Trump was president.

Her sons drug problems are not the fault of Biden, however, the increased rates in which the drug is making it to the streets is. As well as Biden’s total lack of empathy for the Americans he kills.

Rebecca Kiessling's sons Caleb and Kyler died in 2020 before Biden took office after taking what they thought were pain killers, but that were laced with fentanyl.

Did I miss something ?

This is their "drug problem".

I have not read the entire thread.....but I can't see where it was said they had a drug problem in the article.

Forum List

Back