How Come There's Never Any Talk Of Forgiveness In The Media When The Perp Is Black/Colored?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Right after the heinous (sp), racist Charlotte shooting the family of the victims were asked on live TV if they forgive the perp?

Well, they did, and the story immediately turned to how magnanimous they were to be able to forgive this man for such an evil and vile thing, ignoring the evil and vile thing, essentially, rushing their grief and moving on.

As one journalist put it, "...When...white people suffer from any form of violence, it's just common sense that you don't ask them...if they have forgiven their victimizer. You particularly don't see this ridiculous question being asked of white people when a person of olor was responsible for the violence."

Source: KING: Stop asking black victims if they forgive white victimizers

Another journalist said "Black pain is only heard after forgiveness is afforded to these white perpatrators...the media and others celebrate the traumatized family members' ability to respond to this latest heinous crime with compassion and love."

Source: Black America should stop forgiving white racists

How come there's no talk of forgiveness from the families of the police that were victims of Micah?

Last edited:
"Right after the heinous racist Charlotte shooting"

Sorry Marc, you lost me right after that opener.
Can you explain why?
Every single cop in Burley when I get pulled over ask me if I'm carrying. They then say, "don't reach for it."
I'm sure there's a reason they say that.
I see victimology in your opening line. Yet how many times have we been thru this and the cop is exonerated?
What if my opening line to you was, "how many times did you beat your wife this week, five or six times."
I mean, I can see what your getting at with the forgiveness angle, I just thought those opening dozen words sorta defeated your purpose.

"Right after the heinous racist Charlotte shooting"

Sorry Marc, you lost me right after that opener.
Can you explain why?
Every single cop in Burley when I get pulled over ask me if I'm carrying. They then say, "don't reach for it."
I'm sure there's a reason they say that.
I see victimology in your opening line. Yet how many times have we been thru this and the cop is exonerated?
What if my opening line to you was, "how many times did you beat your wife this week, five or six times."
I mean, I can see what your getting at with the forgiveness angle, I just thought those opening dozen words sorta defeated your purpose.
Thanks for answering Tyrone, however I see cluelessness in your statement.

(AUDIO) Black Police Officer: There Are Racist White Cops, But Here's Why I Won't Do Anything About It ...

Right after the heinous (sp), racist Charlotte shooting the family of the victims were asked on live TV if they forgive the perp?

Well, they did, and the story immediately turned to how magnanimous they were to be able to forgive this man for such an evil and vile thing, ignoring the evil and vile thing, essentially, rushing their grief and moving on.

As one journalist put it, "...When...white people suffer from any form of violence, it's just common sense that you don't ask them...if they have forgiven their victimizer. You particularly don't see this ridiculous question being asked of white people when a person of olor was responsible for the violence."

Source: KING: Stop asking black victims if they forgive white victimizers

Another journalist said "Black pain is only heard after forgiveness is afforded to these white perpatrators...the media and others celebrate the traumatized family members' ability to respond to this latest heinous crime with compassion and love."

Source: Black America should stop forgiving white racists

How come there's no talk of forgiveness from the families of the police that were victims of Micah?
Ask the media pukes who (should) do the asking.

Forum List

Back