How come the left lacks the spine to hold themselves to any responsibility?

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You need to stop, pipsqueak

You sure don't want to blame them even though one of them killed somebody while trying to kill many.

Yeah I did, know nothing.

Now let's hear you condemn BLM and ANIFTA. Do it now or stfu

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You sure don't want to blame them even though one of them killed somebody while trying to kill many.

I condemn them any time they are involved in violence. Can't say I support either at all really.

I condemn them any time they are involved in violence. Can't say I support either at all really.

Then we're on the same page. You and your sidekick need to stop lying about others

The mainstream media really wanted Trump to score here. They handed him the ball at the 1-year-line and opened up a big hole. Trump just had to stroll into the end zone, and the media would have been fawning about how presidential he was.

But no. Trump fumbled, and the other team ran it back for a touchdown.

It's not the lack of a SPINE from which liberals suffer, it is a lack of MORALITY, ETHICS, CONSCIENCE, REGARD for what is right/legal and wrong/illegal as they pertain to them.

It's not the lack of a SPINE from which liberals suffer, it is a lack of MORALITY, ETHICS, CONSCIENCE, REGARD for what is right/legal and wrong/illegal as they pertain to them.

We're not the ones sucking Nazi ass.

We're the ones opposing people who suck Nazi ass.

That makes us the good guys.

You're apparently the guy who cheers for the Nazis in war movies.

When the left blames Democrats for shooting Steve Scalise, we can talk.

As the left has always opposed all violence, and said so loudly, the left bears no responsibility for such violence.

Your side is the side that always says violence is the answer, so you bear the responsibility for the violence.

When you stop openly encouraging violence, we can talk.

Shouldn't your avatar force you to condemn and blame the nazi/racists?

We're not the ones sucking Nazi ass.

We're the ones opposing people who suck Nazi ass. That makes us the good guys.

1. There are no 'Nazis', only Nazi-wanna-bes.

2. No, you are not the ones legally Marching for a racist agenda.

You are the ones instigating and perpetrating violence in an attempt to deny Americans of their constitutional right to assemble and to deny them of their constitutional right to freedom of speech, attacking the very democracy you falsely claim you seek to defend.

Hair-splitting.

The Nazis weren't marching legally. They did not have a permit to leave the park, march through the streets and assault everyone in sight.

You are the ones instigating and perpetrating violence in an attempt to deny Americans of their constitutional right to assemble and to deny them of their constitutional right to freedom of speech, attacking the very democracy you falsely claim you seek to defend.

No, your masters just made that weird fiction up, in order to justify their adoration of thuggery, murder and white supremacism, all in the service of an eventual fascist takeover.

And you're repeating it because authoritarian followers do what they're told to do.

Hair-splitting.

The Nazis weren't marching legally. They did not have a permit to leave the park, march through the streets and assault everyone in sight.

No, your masters just made that weird fiction up, in order to justify their adoration of thuggery, murder and white supremacism, all in the service of an eventual fascist takeover.

And you're repeating it because authoritarian followers do what they're told to do.
The white supremacist, as reported, we're forced out of the park.

Also, as I have posted with a link earlier today, the leader of the opposition Force ADMITTED they initiated attacks with the intent to disrupt the March, with the intent of denying that group their constitutional right to assemble and freedom of speech.

Again, a small minority group of racist marching to voice their vile message is much less of a threat to our democracy than the liberal-left who openly, publicly declares and admits they are instigating violence in order to strip Americans of their constitutional rights.

Last edited:
1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left.

No, you're making stupid stories up. The left is not responsible for condemning your whackaloon conspiracy theories.

You are, however, responsible for pushing your faked conspiracy theories. Why won't you take responsibility? Contrary to what you probably think, God has not given you a free pass to lie. If your voices told you lying was okay, those voices came from Satan.

Case in point: here we have a bona fide psychopath LYING about verified FACTS to support its violence-orgy. Can anyone picture Mamooth caring about another human being (besides its muslims, who I don't consider human)? Didn't think so because neither can I.

Case in point: here we have a bona fide psychopath LYING about verified FACTS to support its violence-orgy. Can anyone picture Mamooth caring about another human being (besides its muslims, who I don't consider human)? Didn't think so because neither can I.

It was the attacks on clergy that really thrilled you, I bet, due to Satan's influence inside you.

Your side went after unarmed women, old people and priests. Did you really expect people not to criticize that?

It was the attacks on clergy that really thrilled you, I bet, due to Satan's influence inside you.

Your side went after unarmed women, old people and priests. Did you really expect people not to criticize that?

I don't have a religious cell-organelle in my body and now I'm "Satanic"? Coming from your thug-ilk, that's a compliment to me. And WHO the fuck goes after unarmed women, old people and priests MORE than your muslim whoremasters? I have no idea what that has to do with the subject at hand. Now you're proving you're both psychotic AND a psychopath at the same time? That's the upshot I get from your blabbering. Sir.

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally.

So he put it together. And his flyer showing his speakers for this rally.

Speaker 1. Richard B. Spencer. Nazi Apologist and founder of the catchphrase "Hail Trump, Hail our People, Hail Victory (then defends the use of the Nazi Salute in response". He calls for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

Maybe it was all the KKK members, KKK salutes, white supremacist chants, and other speaker Nathan Domigo saying on his video that the purpose of the rally was to unite the white nationalists.

Maybe the fact that one of the organizers Heimbach said “The biggest thing is a show of strength,” he said ahead of the rally. “To show that our organizations that have been divided on class, been divided on religious issues, divided on ideological grounds, can put 14 words — ‘We must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children’ — as our primary motivating factor.”

Maybe the fact that another organizer Jason Kessler got his rally promoted by posting it to white supremacist social media sites?

Come on...
Civil rights for white people sounds so terrible....

I don't have a religious cell-organelle in my body and now I'm "Satanic"?

You know the Nazis would execute you for being an atheist, right?

Coming from your thug-ilk, that's a compliment to me. And WHO the fuck goes after unarmed women, old people and priests MORE than your muslim whoremasters?

Pay attention, snowflake.This isn't about the muslims who make you pee yourself because your cult leaders have trained you to pee yourself whenever they command. It's about you sucking the asses of Nazi thugs, and running cover for their violence. Stick with the topic.

I have no idea what that has to do with the subject at hand. Now you're proving you're both psychotic AND a psychopath at the same time? That's the upshot I get from your blabbering. Sir.

So if Satan wasn't driving your disgusting behavior, what was? You're helping Nazis and faking stories about supposedly violent liberals. You don't get a free pass on that just for being an atheist.

The mainstream media really wanted Trump to score here. They handed him the ball at the 1-year-line and opened up a big hole. Trump just had to stroll into the end zone, and the media would have been fawning about how presidential he was.

But no. Trump fumbled, and the other team ran it back for a touchdown.

You have no credibility either.

Forum List

Back