How come men can find their nuts every 30 seconds

Might be an innie vs an outie kind of thingy??

<blushing>

It does make me wonder what percent of women kind locate nutz and what percent of men can locate the female reproductive system on a chart.

I'm pretty sure that I could locate a set of nutz in under 30 seconds.:eusa_whistle:
The real question here is, are you talking genitalia or the USMB; or both?

:muahaha:

<blushing>

It does make me wonder what percent of women kind locate nutz and what percent of men can locate the female reproductive system on a chart.

I'm pretty sure that I could locate a set of nutz in under 30 seconds.:eusa_whistle:

I can't talk about this right now...I'm so distracted by the kitten/cat thing.

<blushing>

You too? I get distracted by..er...kitty all the time....:razz:

<blushing>

You too? I get distracted by..er...kitty all the time....:razz:

Now THAT is code.:thup:

My first thought is that it's due to how the "vagina" is colloquially refered to as being the entire pubic region, when in fact's it's just the orifice portion. The more proper term is vulva, the vagina being located towards the bottom of the vulva, clittoris at the top, then the bridge of skin separating vagina from anus is the pereneum. Inner and outter labia, and the hiary part's typically the mons.

Probably shoulda been a gynecologist. If not for being mainly into guys. :)

More guys masturbate than women.

Wrong. More like guys climax more often than women orgasm because women's sex-ed is all but non-existant.

A guy's sexual response is straight-foward enough, a woman's is much more involved. And because of the horrible depiction of it in movies, for most women, that's their "sex-ed." Ladies (and men who wanna know what's going on) google Dr. Betty Dodson. She'll fix ya right up, her site's awesome. Been a contributor for over 5 years now. Just a massive collection of mostly women's letters to her about sex-ed type questions she or her staff reply then post online.

<blushing>

I pretty sure that I could locate a set of nutz in under 30 seconds.:eusa_whistle:
I'm so torn.

Torn between being a gentleman and letting this comment go and saying something along the lines of; If you help me find my nutz, I promise to find your vagina.

decisions decisions

LMAO!! I laughed out loud and woke up the cats!!
yea, "the cats"

Forum List

Back