How come men can find their nuts every 30 seconds

Might be an innie vs an outie kind of thingy??

<blushing>

It does make me wonder what percent of women kind locate nutz and what percent of men can locate the female reproductive system on a chart.

do you mean
A53a-4KCcAAJVAQ.jpg
?

<blushing>

It does make me wonder what percent of women kind locate nutz and what percent of men can locate the female reproductive system on a chart.

I pretty sure that I could locate a set of nutz in under 30 seconds.:eusa_whistle:
I'm so torn.

Torn between being a gentleman and letting this comment go and saying something along the lines of; If you help me find my nutz, I promise to find your vagina.

decisions decisions

<blushing>

I pretty sure that I could locate a set of nutz in under 30 seconds.:eusa_whistle:
I'm so torn.

Torn between being a gentleman and letting this comment go and saying something along the lines of; If you help me find my nutz, I promise to find your vagina.

decisions decisions

It looks like your gentleman side lost.:D

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

uhm, no, cuz I didn't post the whole x-rated version

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

uhm, no, cuz I didn't post the whole x-rated version

Tease.

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

LMAO!! I laughed out loud and woke up the cats!!

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

Hey, you changed your post...it said kittens, and I was gonna ask if that was code for pussies.:lol:

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

Hey, you changed your post...it said kittens, and I was gonna ask if that was code for pussies.:lol:
:banana:

Prove it!!

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

Prove it!!

Dude, seriously...quote your post and see if it changes kittens to cats. I need somebody to hold me right now.

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

Prove it!!

Dude, seriously...quote your post and see if it changes kittens to cats. I need somebody to hold me right now.

Still says cats...

<blushing>

I'm so torn.

decisions decisions

Prove it!!

Still says cats...

You sneaky bitch...you totally changed it.:whip:

Forum List

Back