HOw can you accidentally call someone a whore? Only if your a democrat.

Seems like it was a true slip of the tongue. Certainly there was no intention to malign her sexual morality.

Not sure what the analogous insult would be to a man.

If a republican candidate did the same this would be an outrage. But because a democrat did it , it is a joke or was an accident in the liberal media Dem Candidate Accidentally Calls Gov. Haley 8216 Whore 8217 During Campaign Event CBS Charlotte

Hard to tell how 'accidental' it was reading just the transcript. But I'd say slips of the tongue aren't necessarily innocent and reveal a person's thoughts much like alcohol.

Calling a sitting Governor 'whore' by an political candidate should result in formal ethics charges.

If a republican candidate did the same this would be an outrage. But because a democrat did it , it is a joke or was an accident in the liberal media Dem Candidate Accidentally Calls Gov. Haley 8216 Whore 8217 During Campaign Event CBS Charlotte
I agree with part 1 of your post....if it were a republican there would be serious outrage and it would be all over the media.

But all of the elements were there for it to be a slip of the lip with no intention and no "inner subconscious" feelings..

1) he was speaking loudly
2) he was speaking quickly
3) he was saying "her the door"

It is obvious that he was thinking ahead and unintentionally combined the words "her" and "door".

He is not an illiterate. If he intended to say "whore" he would have said "the whore".....

Hard to tell how 'accidental' it was reading just the transcript. But I'd say slips of the tongue aren't necessarily innocent and reveal a person's thoughts much like alcohol.

Calling a sitting Governor 'whore' by an political candidate should result in formal ethics charges.

Kind like the moonbat messiah's joke "You can only vote once, this isn't Chicago."

Certainly there was no intention to malign her sexual morality.
Give me a break! Did you watch the video? The faggot is smiling and laughing about it. Woops, I meant to say the democrat is smiling and laughing. Slip of the fingers.

Certainly there was no intention to malign her sexual morality.
Give me a break! Did you watch the video? The faggot is smiling and laughing about it. Woops, I meant to say the democrat is smiling and laughing. Slip of the fingers.
Yeah. I watched the video. And yes, he smiled when he said it....because he realized what he said. And in any world, other than the political world, if one accidentally says "whore the door" instead of "her the door", all would laugh and think nothing of it other than what it was....a funny slip of the lip due to speaking ahead of oneself and combining two words.

I bet you were one of those guys that believed that Sarah Palin truly wanted people to "target" those democratic candidates with their rifle scopes......yes?

Grow up and recognize "nothing ill meant by it" when you see it.

I agree with part 1 of your post....if it were a republican there would be serious outrage and it would be all over the media.

But all of the elements were there for it to be a slip of the lip with no intention and no "inner subconscious" feelings..

1) he was speaking loudly
2) he was speaking quickly
3) he was saying "her the door"

It is obvious that he was thinking ahead and unintentionally combined the words "her" and "door".

He is not an illiterate. If he intended to say "whore" he would have said "the whore".....
a reasonable assessment.

When Scott Brown did it, all the RWs were lining up to make excuses for him.

But yeah, this will become their latest "-gate".

If a Democrat were surrepticiously recorded saying "47% of Republicans will always vote Republican no matter what", it would be a non-event.

In the case of the Republican who said this, the media ran with it an it ruined any chance he had at being elected.

Forum List

Back