Zone1 How can we be sure God has accepted our repentance?

What if there isn't a God, what if what you think is God, simply isn't there?
Then you are asking, "What if reality isn't real?" One philosopher has a great answer to that question. "We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are." Which leads to...

Who are you?

Then you are asking, "What if reality isn't real?" One philosopher has a great answer to that question. "We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are." Which leads to...

Who are you?
So then a person whose reality is that gods are not real is denying your reality as you just denied his reality

Which just proves the point that reality is subjective

Who are you?

No, I'm not asking "What is reality isn't real?", I'm asking "What if in this version of reality (as in, what we experience, whether outside it's real or not) what if there is no such thing as a God?"

"Who are you?" isn't a good question (no offence) because it's kind of a general question. What I think you mean is "Why am I "I"?" Why do see things, feel things, experience these things if I'm just a biological creature?

But still not really the question I'm asking.

If there is a God, and God has always been there, and was never created, then our universe could also have always been there and didn't need to be created by a God. If things can't just always have just been, can't have existed without being created, then God also can't have existed without being created.

So what's the point of a God in the first place? A God is illogical as a creator.

No, I'm not asking "What is reality isn't real?", I'm asking "What if in this version of reality (as in, what we experience, whether outside it's real or not) what if there is no such thing as a God?"

"Who are you?" isn't a good question (no offence) because it's kind of a general question. What I think you mean is "Why am I "I"?" Why do see things, feel things, experience these things if I'm just a biological creature?

But still not really the question I'm asking.

If there is a God, and God has always been there, and was never created, then our universe could also have always been there and didn't need to be created by a God. If things can't just always have just been, can't have existed without being created, then God also can't have existed without being created.

So what's the point of a God in the first place? A God is illogical as a creator.

I can't remember where I heard this but I liked the idea

God cannot be all loving and all knowing at the same time.

God knows that we are weak and susceptible to making mistakes. This is why He called and ordained a Savior before the foundation of this earth. He knew that life would be difficult and that we would make mistakes. This is why He sent Jesus to be a Sacrifice for sin and to allow us all to repent and forsake our sins and turn unto him for forgiveness. The whole purpose of Jesus' life was to be the mediator for our sins. He clearly taught, "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand". He went through all the pain and suffering of the whole world so that we could repent and overcome our weaknesses. He loves you. He wants you to repent and seek his forgiveness. His bowels are full of mercy to those who repent. Yes, have faith in your Savior. He loves you. He wants you to repent. He is ready and willing to forgive you if you truly repent of your sins. The whole purpose of his atoning sacrifice was to allow us a chance to overcome sin and forsake our evil ways. He died for you and me and is more than willing to forgive you if we are sincerely repentant of our sins. Jesus is a God of love. Jesus loves you and when you repent, as he has asked us to do, his arms are stretched out still to receive you into his loving arms. God is love. I bear you this testimony in his sacred name.

youre not saved your in a cult. repent. youve been warned.
The cult to God= A house divided will not stand---Now you look at my 1 single religion, a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and thought.
Then you apply that bible reality to the many different trinity based religions---thus anyone who can read and understand english for themselves can see who the cult actually is--as easy as 1+1=2

I always fear not doing all I could to ensure my soul rests peacefully and allowed entry into heaven. So I ask a very difficult question, "how do I know that the Lord has forgiven me for any wrong I've ever done"?

Personally I am a Calvinist and an atheist. It is complicated but God made me an atheist and I have no choice in the matter. As Calvinists, salvation is not in our hands. It is in the hands of God. We cannot manipulate God to give us any special privilege or benefits. He gives to whoever He gives. He withholds from whoever He withholds. The bad news is that you will never know. The good news is that it isn’t your problem to worry about. So live your life and pay homage to God for being God not for what you can get out of it. That’s not worship. That’s just manipulation. Manipulating an all powerful being sounds dangerous to me. He is gonna know what you are up to. He is not only all powerful. He is also all knowing. Watch it! Don’t be disrespecting God. He can kill you or worse. You know?

I always fear not doing all I could to ensure my soul rests peacefully and allowed entry into heaven. So I ask a very difficult question, "how do I know that the Lord has forgiven me for any wrong I've ever done"?

the heavens can not enter or change an individuals spirit - the religion of antiquity- the triumph of good vs evil - is the only way for entry to the everlasting, purity of the spirit, triumph that is judged ... guessing about triumph is not a good indication that has been accomplished.

stop sinning and sin no more. previous, what was committed must not be insurmountable ... * burn the desert bibles.

Forum List

Back