How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

I haven't measured my body temperature since 1991 ... I forget what it was ... is this something I should be constantly checking? ...
They just started doing that at the place I work, taking temperatures. Is there a deadly flu strain out there or something. Probably.
Taking temps will turn out to be illegal because a woman's temp rises during her period. So this isn't going to fly, furthermore there is no need to have a fever if you are infected
Temperature check today... a few decimals cooler. 96.2. I'm cool, I know it. Really hot day today though. Outside temperatures are coming in at around 110 degrees.
Hopefully Antarctica melts completely so people can live there
Check out Eagle Island. Will probably be couple or few centuries before that happened. But... I wrote to a Southwestern City Council about temperatures reaching 120 this Summer back in early Spring and urging the need for solar panels to keep the cost of energy low for residents of the municipality, as there might be rolling power outages as demand for energy spikes.

Looks as though that's what's going to happen, 120+ degree temps.
Winter is coming it always does
True, but Winters aren't always cold. Hopefully the magnetosphere will stabilize soon. But, I'm less hopeful on that happening, so I'm expecting extreme cold snaps in the Mid to Upper Latitudes this coming Winter.
Dude heatwaves in July are normal in the northern hemisphere

Do you believe that your thoughts influence weather
Quite the opposite. The weather influences My thoughts. I know heat waves are frequent in the Summer but 100+ degrees in the Arctic hasn't been the norm, and these widespread 120+ temps are also a bit extreme.

Well... actually, about half a year ago I was consistently in the 97.6 range, and now My body temp has dropped another degree.

I haven't measured my body temperature since 1991 ... I forget what it was ... is this something I should be constantly checking? ...
They just started doing that at the place I work, taking temperatures. Is there a deadly flu strain out there or something. Probably.
Taking temps will turn out to be illegal because a woman's temp rises during her period. So this isn't going to fly, furthermore there is no need to have a fever if you are infected
Temperature check today... a few decimals cooler. 96.2. I'm cool, I know it. Really hot day today though. Outside temperatures are coming in at around 110 degrees.
Check out Eagle Island. Will probably be couple or few centuries before that happened. But... I wrote to a Southwestern City Council about temperatures reaching 120 this Summer back in early Spring and urging the need for solar panels to keep the cost of energy low for residents of the municipality, as there might be rolling power outages as demand for energy spikes.

True, but Winters aren't always cold. Hopefully the magnetosphere will stabilize soon. But, I'm less hopeful on that happening, so I'm expecting extreme cold snaps in the Mid to Upper Latitudes this coming Winter.

Quite the opposite. The weather influences My thoughts. I know heat waves are frequent in the Summer but 100+ degrees in the Arctic hasn't been the norm, and these widespread 120+ temps are also a bit extreme.
You can bet that it was warmer in the arctic 20000 years ago when the ice age melted

All is normal and your disorganized thoughts do not change this

Must be a whiteout between your ears ... I just read through the current Excessive Heat Warning issued by the NWS ... not a single one predicts temperatures in excess of 120ºF ... only a handful predict up to 120ºF ... and this is completely normal for that particular part of the country ... not every summer but often enough ... I understand 120ºF is rare in Louisiana where you live right there along the Gulf Coast ... but you're not everybody ...

A friend of mine asked a Las Vegas roofer in the middle of summer how he could handle the high temperatures ... it was 125ºF at the airport, closer to 140ºF on top a black roof ... the roofer just said they drink plenty of water and it's not too bad, not for the wages they were getting paid ... plus they start at first light and knock off at noon ...

You can bet that it was warmer in the arctic 20000 years ago when the ice age melted

On this post, they are rather random as the dialogue is more responses to various climatic topics. But, yes; I'm aware of the Axial Cycle that cause global warming and cooling.

We'll see if there are any record new temps in Phoenix in the coming days.

On this post, they are rather random as the dialogue is more responses to various climatic topics. But, yes; I'm aware of the Axial Cycle that cause global warming and cooling.

Actually the causes of massive cooling and warming are not known, the minor cycles like sunspots and the earths rotation are known and they do not cause glaciation

Actually the causes of massive cooling and warming are not known, the minor cycles like sunspots and the earths rotation are known and they do not cause glaciation
Um... obscurer. I explain that there are cycles, and what We know is there's an axial procession cycle, the Zodiac Cycle that's about 26,000 years and during this time, there's a change in the angle of Solar radiation reaching the ground. Could simply be that a less direct angle causes heating light and other sources of heat radiation to skip off the magnetosphere and not reach the ground; and the cycle of Ice Age to Humid Age is this 26,000 year cycle.

Then there's the Galactic Cycle of the Solar System around a very large and powerful Black Star I named Vishnu, as the Maintainer of the Galaxy, sometimes Destroyer, and sometimes Creator.

Ok, massive heatwave building this week:

Happens in Summer kid, always did even during the ice age

Man... I'm an adult male Human being. I am not subjected to Roman canon law, as you are also making a goat reference little wolfling. Time is nigh, Lionhearted Pride. They obviously are scoffing at scientific recording. I am doing this to leave a record of what happens during Our Galactic Cycle, as now We are an intelligent Civilization.

Man... I'm an adult male Human being. I am not subjected to Roman canon law, as you are also making a goat reference little wolfling. Time is nigh, Lionhearted Pride. They obviously are scoffing at scientific recording. I am doing this to leave a record of what happens during Our Galactic Cycle, as now We are an intelligent Civilization.
Animals suffer and starve in the African Summer, as others feast on the starved.

All is normal, not necessarily pretty but normal

OOO... I'll see if I can get Dr. Kaku and Bill Nye the Science Guy to join this forum. RIP Mr. Wizard.

OOO... I'll see if I can get Dr. Kaku and Bill Nye the Science Guy to join this forum. RIP Mr. Wizard.
Do you talk to yourself often?

This is more a scientific public journal. You have the mind of a predatory animal, I note in psychology. And I am very defensive and perceptive, and so I want to disarm your and exorcise your... retroprogressive and dark age mind.

When I say Lionheart, I think, the Commonwealth of Nations and the Francosphere, Enlightened Crusaders; advancement of Our Civilization as a whole through the obtaination of knowledge for beneficial purposes.

Dr. DeGrasse Tyson I also requested. Yes, I did just communicate with Dr. Nye's and Dr. Kaku's networks for a scientific peer review.

This is more a scientific public journal. You have the mind of a predatory animal, I note in psychology. And I am very defensive and perceptive, and so I want to disarm your and exorcise your... retroprogressive and dark age mind.

When I say Lionheart, I think, the Commonwealth of Nations and the Francosphere, Enlightened Crusaders; advancement of Our Civilization as a whole through the obtaination of knowledge for beneficial purposes.

Dr. DeGrasse Tyson I also requested. Yes, I did just communicate with Dr. Nye's and Dr. Kaku's networks for a scientific peer review.
If you have pills please take them now

Some claim it’s the sun, stupid. If as they claim, the sun will micro nova hitting the earth with enormous heat and plasma. The result could be a geomagnetic pole reversal accompanied by crustal displacement. Of course should this happen, it will cause a massive extinction event for nearly all living things.

I sort of have this same idea about Solar Panels being mandatory on all new buildings... but, in terms of large skyscraper type buildings, that all windows be solar panels, imagine a city that generates nearly if not all it's own power from Solar Energy and the only cost would be for maintenance and administration!

How wonderful a city. I've already posted about how I envision Austin, TX as the Emerald City with a Yellow Brick motif, I mean, all the windows could be replaced with transparent emerald colored solar panels on buildings over a certain height. Would keep costs low in the long haul... and promote tourism.

And I thought, I sense there was an Aztec Temple at Austin's Yellow Brick Road. Good, a new one is being built:

Last edited:
Um... obscurer. I explain that there are cycles, and what We know is there's an axial procession cycle, the Zodiac Cycle that's about 26,000 years and during this time, there's a change in the angle of Solar radiation reaching the ground. Could simply be that a less direct angle causes heating light and other sources of heat radiation to skip off the magnetosphere and not reach the ground; and the cycle of Ice Age to Humid Age is this 26,000 year cycle.

Then there's the Galactic Cycle of the Solar System around a very large and powerful Black Star I named Vishnu, as the Maintainer of the Galaxy, sometimes Destroyer, and sometimes Creator.

Are you speaking of Milankovitch cycles ... these are very well understood and their periods very exactly calculated ... unfortunately, none nor no set of these cycles correlate to the glacial/interglacial cycles we've been experiencing these past several million years ... axle tilt, obliquity, eccentricity and perturbations don't seem to have the right timing to account for the temperature changes on Earth ... and really none of them change the total energy input from the Sun on average ... any change in July's temperatures is offset by the opposite change in January ...

We can rule out Milankovitch cycles as having any measurable effect on Earth's climate system ...

Please describe an experiment where we can verify the existence of this strange "Black Star" named Vishnu ... and also please define what exactly a "Black Star" is ... we have a theoretical type of star called a black dwarf, but that's just a white dwarf that's fully cooled and no longer emitting any radiation of any kind ... and black dwarves are yet to appear in the universe as it take well over a trillion years for such a star to come into existence ... white dwarves are really really really hot ...

Some claim it’s the sun, stupid. If as they claim, the sun will micro nova hitting the earth with enormous heat and plasma. The result could be a geomagnetic pole reversal accompanied by crustal displacement. Of course should this happen, it will cause a massive extinction event for nearly all living things.

There's no such thing as a "micro-nova" ... this is just scare talk to get people panicked into paying more taxes ... so what "they" claim is total bullshit horsefeathers ...

The Sun has been spewing enormous heat and plasma at Earth since the instant she ignited ... remember, plasma is just Hydrogen too hot for the electrons to stay in orbit around the protons, and the plasma state is just another state-of-matter, like gas or solid or neutron degenerate ... everything in the solar system is being bombarded by this plasma, including Earth, and we usually call this the "solar wind" ... first we have the magnetic field, and second we have an atmosphere; both of which are effective barriers to this bombardment ... and the magnetic field is caused by the fluid motion deep deep inside the Earth, we have a dynamo that nothing ... I repeat, nothing on the surface or above has any effect on of any kind what-so-ever ...

I was just reading some articles about this recently concerning future lunar manned missions and the suits they would be using ... the Moon has no magnetic field nor atmosphere worth speaking about ... the dust on the lunar surface then picks up a positive charge from the solar wind ... even though the Apollo mission suits carried a neutral charge, that's still negative with respect to the dust ... the dust got everywhere and the astronauts fought and fought and fought with it ... thus the twelve folks who made it the lunar surface are sometimes affectionately called the "Dusty Dozen" ... the dust clinged to everything imaginable ...

There's no such thing as a "micro-nova" ... this is just scare talk to get people panicked into paying more taxes ... so what "they" claim is total bullshit horsefeathers ...

The Sun has been spewing enormous heat and plasma at Earth since the instant she ignited ... remember, plasma is just Hydrogen too hot for the electrons to stay in orbit around the protons, and the plasma state is just another state-of-matter, like gas or solid or neutron degenerate ... everything in the solar system is being bombarded by this plasma, including Earth, and we usually call this the "solar wind" ... first we have the magnetic field, and second we have an atmosphere; both of which are effective barriers to this bombardment ... and the magnetic field is caused by the fluid motion deep deep inside the Earth, we have a dynamo that nothing ... I repeat, nothing on the surface or above has any effect on of any kind what-so-ever ...

I was just reading some articles about this recently concerning future lunar manned missions and the suits they would be using ... the Moon has no magnetic field nor atmosphere worth speaking about ... the dust on the lunar surface then picks up a positive charge from the solar wind ... even though the Apollo mission suits carried a neutral charge, that's still negative with respect to the dust ... the dust got everywhere and the astronauts fought and fought and fought with it ... thus the twelve folks who made it the lunar surface are sometimes affectionately called the "Dusty Dozen" ... the dust clinged to everything imaginable ...
Okay then. Let’s call it a big solar flare.

Are you speaking of Milankovitch cycles ... these are very well understood and their periods very exactly calculated ... unfortunately, none nor no set of these cycles correlate to the glacial/interglacial cycles we've been experiencing these past several million years ... axle tilt, obliquity, eccentricity and perturbations don't seem to have the right timing to account for the temperature changes on Earth ... and really none of them change the total energy input from the Sun on average ... any change in July's temperatures is offset by the opposite change in January ...

We can rule out Milankovitch cycles as having any measurable effect on Earth's climate system ...

Please describe an experiment where we can verify the existence of this strange "Black Star" named Vishnu ... and also please define what exactly a "Black Star" is ... we have a theoretical type of star called a black dwarf, but that's just a white dwarf that's fully cooled and no longer emitting any radiation of any kind ... and black dwarves are yet to appear in the universe as it take well over a trillion years for such a star to come into existence ... white dwarves are really really really hot ...
A Black Star has been known as a Black Hole, but it is in reality an energy producing radiational gravitational entity; a star with an exponential amount of gravity that it appears black as it sucks even light energy inward.

Forum List

Back