How can Israel have better health care than US who supports it?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Before you answer this question, there is one catch: you can not mention the word Jews, anti Semite, or racist. these words are not allowed in this thread. please stay on topic and answer the question if you can.

This was my first introductory post and now I'm off to a conspiracy section where I belong. will check back later for answers, thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Before you answer this question, there is one catch: you can not mention the word Jews, anti Semite, or racist. these words are not allowed in this thread.

Do you know a lot of racist, anti-Semite Jews?

Don't tell us how to post. Thanks.

Before you answer this question, there is one catch: you can not mention the word Jews, anti Semite, or racist. these words are not allowed in this thread. please stay on topic and answer the question if you can.

This was my first introductory post and now I'm off to a conspiracy section where I belong. will check back later for answers, thank you.

hmm nothing yet. and my other post talking about "Obama" care and the Pilipino politicians who put their names on the packages of rice and noodles before distributing the donated goods to starving people magically disappeared from this forum too. interesting indeed, makes one wonder who controls these forums and for what reason.

The more silence the more curious I get, hope I don't get banned for asking. seriously, US tax payers support Israel but Israel can afford better health care than working class people like me who pay taxes. I pay taxes and I've been afraid to go to the dentist, I already have one tooth pulled out which could have been saved. I am not complaining, but something clearly isn't right.

Does anyone else see the irony?

Why am I not surprised that Obama bashers have not flocked to this thread? easier to blame the black man in the white house, or just the usual left right steelers vs. patriots ball game?

bush-jew-beenie-wailing-wall-in-israel.jpg

Forum List

Back