How can Democrats stop the Republicans?

Just let Republicans fight among themselves. They are their own worst enemies.

Good thing they have Donny Dealmaker helping them out

Just let Republicans fight among themselves. They are their own worst enemies.

Good thing they have Donny Dealmaker helping them out

Well, this afternoon that strategy seemed to work out pretty well.

What I thought was funny was that they kept saying that they had the votes, and when Spicer was asked the other day what plan B was, he said there was no reason for a plan B, because the bill would pass.

Shortly after he said that, Rep. opposition went from 24 to 28, and last night it was at 31, and today when they pulled the bill opposition votes on the Rep side were at 34.

Yeah, Trump and the Reps are great deal makers.

Next up ....Tax reform

How will Donny Dealmaker fuck this one up

Donny is now the Chicken Choker.

58d5651514000020000716a1.jpg

This is hilarious...... we have a republican president they control both senate and congress but couldn't even pass a VERY SIMPLE bill. Donnie is in big trouble.

I will not be surprise if they pull the bill back then start all over.

This is the time Republicans have been waiting for over eight years

Republican President
Republican House
Republican Senate

Watch what they do now!

They can't even get Trumpcare through a dominant Republican House

God is Obama laughing tonight

It's all the fault of the democrats according to DJT.
They wouldn't vote to dismantle their own legislation so they're...I dunno...bad hombres?

How do you stop Republicans from passing their agenda?

You just leave them in a room and watch them try to reach an agreement

Republican President
Republican House
Republican Senate

Watch what they do now!

They've been chasing the car for seven years and they've finally caught it.

Just let them be Republicans

Just sit back and watch them destroy themselves. They have got a head start on it after the past two weeks. I also suspect after the defeat today trumpie will be tweeting in the early hours of tomorrow morning with some bullshit.

It's all the fault of the democrats according to DJT.
They wouldn't vote to dismantle their own legislation so they're...I dunno...bad hombres?

Republicans have 44 more seats in the House than Dems do
Dems are irrelevant

Donny Dealmaker still can't get the deal done

Next up ....Tax reform

How will Donny Dealmaker fuck this one up

You're right, this is gonna be interesting. Matter of fact, I just heard a Republican say that because they couldn't get the healthcare bill through, getting the tax bill passed is going to be even harder.

Apparently, they needed the lower deficit and spending from the Medicaid/Medicare cuts in order to make the math on their tax cuts in terms of overall deficit reduction. Without Trumpcare passing, the tax cuts make the deficit worse, over time. Tax reform cannot be achieved in the way Republicans would like, so another promise broken.

Republican President
Republican House
Republican Senate

Watch what they do now!

Looks like they don't know how to drive

Republican President
Republican House
Republican Senate

Watch what they do now!

Looks like they don't know how to drive
You need opposable thumbs...since evolution hasn't happened I guess they don't have any.

More dumb ogabooga from the LOSERS!!!! Yeah there are some stupid asses in the congress that do not know they won. They are still letting the dimshits set their agenda because they didn't win the job they wanted, or didn't get their friend into the Presidency. All I wonder is if they will ever start working together and do what they said they would. REPEAL oshitcare. What you dumbass liberals and apparently the Republican igmos who are not bent on repeal is that The major insurance companies since the start of oshitcare have been siphoning off TRUST FUND assets to other parts of their organizations like Met Life has taken most of the nearly 1 trillion dollars in trust fund assets and moved it to GUESS WHAT!!!!! YES OH OH OH yeah ANNUITIES. Life insurance and guaranteed interest funds. Now you say WHAT???? And I laugh because I know I have been watching as they change the ADMINISTRATOR of the HEALTHCARE INSURANCE to an OFFSHORE company and give them limited assets to pay claims with IE again as example first Met Life to now gone Kanawa then to Brighthouse, and each change means BILLIONS out of the trust. all because of the gift your mess-i-ah and the dimshitscum call affordable., HAHAHAHA you people are the dumbest group of living things on earth. Apparently so are some of the Republican morons. To keep oshitcare means just the same for every health insurance provider in this country, then the only provider will be UNCLE SAM, but OLD SAM doesn't have any money it all belongs to the working class, and the businesses. UNK has no money of his own, and the people cant buy insurance and UNK cant pay his bills anyway. SO now what are you dimshits gonna do? The people quit paying the damn bills for anyone but their own families, The rich people move all of their assets to a foreign place where the USIRSTAKERS cant get it. AND close all of their business investment in the good ole USA. There us not a damn thing you can do about it. BZZZZZ you lose again because you are so stupid you think stopping the rebuilding of this country's financial structure is a good thing. HAHAHAHAHA hell I am diversified so I will be laughing eating a steak as you liberal morons starve like I am laughing at your ignorance NOW.

Forum List

Back