Fox News’ Bret Baier : ‘Today is a win for President Barack Obama

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Discussing Donald Trump’s humiliating defeat at the hands of his own party on Friday, Fox News anchor Bret Baier told host Shep Smith that the winner of the day was clearly not the GOP or the president—but former President Barack Obama.

“Let me just say one thing, the biggest winner today: President Barack Obama, who came out this week and defended his legacy healthcare law,” Baier said. “It is now clear that Republicans cannot do, at least yet, what they planned on doing in the campaign, after campaign—from 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, ‘repeal and replace’ was the mantra.

And now the Dems need to offer a real replacement to to the ACA. And when the GOP says nay, then point out that the GOP is does not want to address this issue in a way that would help Americans.

• Banned
And now the Dems need to offer a real replacement to to the ACA. And when the GOP says nay, then point out that the GOP is does not want to address this issue in a way that would help Americans.
A replacement is not needed, just the proper adjustments, which the GOP will refuse to do

Discussing Donald Trump’s humiliating defeat at the hands of his own party on Friday, Fox News anchor Bret Baier told host Shep Smith that the winner of the day was clearly not the GOP or the president—but former President Barack Obama.

“Let me just say one thing, the biggest winner today: President Barack Obama, who came out this week and defended his legacy healthcare law,” Baier said. “It is now clear that Republicans cannot do, at least yet, what they planned on doing in the campaign, after campaign—from 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, ‘repeal and replace’ was the mantra.
Ouch! That had to sting extra hard coming from Fox.
Word has it that Sean Hannity is in intensive care with a stroke as we speak.

Woah, another dim finally realizing that obiecare is a failure. Banner day.

Ouch! That had to sting extra hard coming from Fox.
Word has it that Sean Hannity is in intensive care with a stroke as we speak.

I bet he comes in early and pulls a gun on Bret Baier.

Forum List

Back