How Bad Will the Saints Beat the Cowboys Tonight?

You guys really know how to dis America's Team! However, 35 to 14 (Saints' win) will be close than what you loses have posted.

Good player personnel, I might add, that can't (won't?) play as a team. Fire Williams. Fire Wade. Heck, fire you and me, MM! I want a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good player personnel, I might add, that can't (won't?) play as a team. Fire Williams. Fire Wade. Heck, fire you and me, MM! I want a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas has about average player personnel. Not great, just decent, average NFL player personnel. Without discipline and fear of getting benched or cut, they'll be "what they are" as Bill Parcells says, 8-8.

With a firebrand coach and staff, they are as likely to win it all as just about any other NFL team.

There's nothing wrong with Roy Williams other than Red Ball, the offensive coordinator we have. The Boy Genius that I'm sure alot of teams who wanted to hire as head coach are glad he decided to stay in Dallas one more year.

My hope is that we see 8-8 and Jerry finally wakes up and cleans house, and finally gets us a coach with so many good ones out there right now.

You can't be leading the league in penalties every year, making constant mental mistakes, turning the ball over -- these are all discipline issues. I don't mean punishment discipline, I mean pride in your work discipline. That hasn't been in Dallas since Jimmy left.

We have a coach who jumps on the officials instead of the players when penalties are committed. Guaranteeing the penalties will continue.

This collection of players has no heart, no spirit, no moxy.

Last edited:
Can't argue with you.

But the primary problem is the owner. It all flows from his interference.

That's the total truth. Who you gonna believe: Jerry or the Tuna? No question about it.

That's the total truth. Who you gonna believe: Jerry or the Tuna? No question about it.
The Tuna never said anything about Jones interfering.

Jones gets a bad rap on that. It's a very common myth.

However, if you buy a team for 140 million and it's worth 2 billion 20 years later, you have done some things right. Alot of things right.

Further I'll add: I think Jones should coach the team for a few years. Get his hands dirty. Build some fire under some asses around there.

But he'll never do it.

We can agree to disagree agreeably on this one. All I want for Christmas is a win over the Saints.

I am starting to get the sinking sensation that the Bills aren't going anywhere this season.

:lol:

Obviously, having me as a fan is no assurance of success.

SO, with trepidation, I say, I HOPE the Saints win tonight over the Cowboys.

Forum List

Back