How Bad Will the Saints Beat the Cowboys Tonight?

I am starting to get the sinking sensation that the Bills aren't going anywhere this season.

:lol:

Obviously, having me as a fan is no assurance of success.

SO, with trepidation, I say, I HOPE the Saints win tonight over the Cowboys.

they'll give the pats a hard time tomorrow. i'm inclined to think they'll win.

cowboys are fucked, though, so it's all good.
:lol:

Whatever, MM. Time to go make the popcorn and get ready for the game. Night night.

As an avowed Cowboy hater....I would not count them out

A wounded dog can still bite

End of first quarter, 14-0, Cowboys ball in Saints' territory. A long way to go.

They well wake up. The just stopped the Cowboys who punted to the Saints deep in their territory. Let's see what happens.

I disagree, Zander. Their record indicates they are good. Just how good we will see with them down 14-0 in the second quarter.

Last edited:
Face it fruits, The Saint's are not The Colts. Nor is Drew Brees Payton Manning. Unless they come back, which they are good enough to do, it will be time to stop bouncing on their nutsACKs like Skip Bayless. I do still believe that The Saints will play The Colts in the Superbowl, only The Colts will be undefeated, not the Saints. The Cowboys just match up good with The Saints because they have depth at Running Back just like they do. That is what concerns me about them when they play us in the bowl. ~BH

ColtsSig1.jpg

mebbe so, kemo sabe . . . in the meantime, halftime 17-3 for America's Team

With less than 3 minutes left and the Redskins leading by 7, they tried for a field goal of less than 30 yards and missed. The Saints went and won.

With less than 3 minutes left and the Cowboys leading by 7, they tried for a field goal of less than 30 yards and missed. The Saints went and ... ?

Forum List

Back